Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest Cervelo

Derek..thanks for chiming in! Great answer. BTW folks..Derek's character is beyond reproach. He is highly respected in the BF community. No one is infallible..including Meldrum. We don't need an expert in Derek..just someone we can trust to give us an honest answer as to what he sees..or doesn't see.

Just for the record I'm not questioning Derek's character.

BTW... Just speculation, any one can do that on here.

Most of what is said about the Sierra kills is here say only... So until that is proved or disproved.. I can speculate.....

Male vs female etc needs not be breached again... Who knows the sex of the LD claim.... For sure.... Evidence please..

I'm just saying ...... Speculating

I still think that there Is a chance, IF there is a body, that this could be the Sierra kills...

LE being what it is in California would indicate the body needed to be moved from California.....

Where else but Las Vegas.....

It would be frozen for years... Exhibit A ( the length of time between LDs so called kill date) ..... And current frozen condition.

Smega would have most likely loved to sell it to protect himself....

I could go on but I just speculated....

I live 2 hours from the sierra kill site I work with and know both wardens from the area CA LE never invistigated the alledged shooting

• Upvote 1

I am surprised that nobody even commented on the blog I posted about the possibility that Dyer bought the Minnesota iceman. Dyer flew to St. Paul the day after it was sold on ebay and ebay listed the location as just south of St. paul.

Oddly enough Musky was just in Stillwater Minnesota, which is right outside of St. Paul. Who knows if any of it's true, but it sure adds something to the story.

I know people have speculated about the costs of making a body, but one thing to note, the Minnesota iceman body was sold the day before Dyer flew to Minnesota. It sold for $20k.

And posted the same time JRid just posted the same thought :)

Edited by njjohn

You did catch the part in Dyers show last night when he said he likes to mess with the bigfoot community and he's got the bigfoot community doing exactly what he wants. Giving him a bunch off attention.

Cisco, did you see that somebody posted that the guy who did the video of the area is supposed to be back there today?

That would of been me. He posted it on his YT page of video surveying the area. ( 3 days ago )

I am surprised that nobody even commented on the blog I posted about the possibility that Dyer bought the Minnesota iceman. Dyer flew to St. Paul the day after it was sold on ebay and ebay listed the location as just south of St. paul.

Oddly enough Musky was just in Stillwater Minnesota, which is right outside of St. Paul. Who knows if any of it's true, but it sure adds something to the story.

Dyer stated last night the Minn trip was BF body related. He talked about *very smart people* working with the body and added something about *chemical* rights (I assume DNA results?). I took this to mean this was discussed there in Minn. BTW, I believe FB/FB Barnes resides there as well.

Due to the adult language found on the video I can not post it, however, Racer X posted interview with Dyer over the phone and posted it on YT yesterday. If you care to hear, search

Rick Dyer Exclusive Interview

Racer x is not conducting the interview.

Edited by simplyskyla

Interesting that Barnes might live there. I seem to recall now somebody(maybe you) mentioning that yesterday. So we have Dyer and Musky being in the same area of Minnesota and Barnes might even live there too. Interesting.

I have a question. So we can't see a picture of the dead bigfoot due to the NDA's and bla bla bla....yet Rick released the tent video of the same bigfoot, prior before the alleged shooting. My question is....if the "authorities" that showed up gave Minnow Films the ok that it had been shot, what is the difference between showing us a video of the bigfoot being dead, rather than alive? We are talking about the same specimen.......It doesnt make sense. If you wanted it to be kept secret then no video would of been released at all. If there were NDA's involved then no video would of been released at all.

Edited by simplyskyla

BFF Patron

I live 2 hours from the sierra kill site I work with and know both wardens from the area CA LE never invistigated the alledged shooting

And if that is the case, then Houston the problem we thought we had truly never went away did it?!

Edited by bipedalist

Dyer claims he was interviewed by CNN and the story will be aired next week.

Next week? The greatest discovey in the last 300+ years!!! Next week!!!!! ok I guess we wait....... TIC TOC................ What a joke