Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I bet Dyer, Musky, and the FB/FB guys probably all got together to plan out their next move. Probably trying to figure out how they're going to pull off tricking Derekfoot. They are probably also hammering out details so they can start making more public appearances and making sure they have consistent messages.

Come on Ricky Sing it..............

I am just a hoaxer bro and every where I go, people know the part I am playing

Paid for every mask, selling each to task, oooooooohh what they saying.............

There will come a day when this will pass away, what will they say about me?.............

When the end comes I know, I was just a hoaxer bro, life goes on with out me......

Cause I ain't got NO BODY.............

I posted thsi on the old thread and got no comments................... BUMMER

I'm listening to the interview Skyla posted. He is so full of ****!

He just said it in that interview around 18:10. CNN. They are sitting on this story until next week. They're waiting for sweeps week.

Do we know when this interview took place? It was published 2 days ago but it's not clear yet when it took place.

Interesting comments about the fist fight with the camera crew. approx 19:30 They were upset that he shot the weapon. Not so much that he killed the BF, but they're from the UK and don't like guns and it (RD shooting the weapon) scared them so they started a fight. No mention of saving the cameraman. hmmm. Fits perfectly into my theory.

Edited by Belmar

@violet, I heard it on the interview I posted.

@belmar, I'm not sure of the date...BUT in the interview rick says he was just interviewed "yesterday" by cnn.....and he came out with the news that he was interviewed by a major network last week. So sometime last week? ( also saying it would air during sweeps week ) Now CNN is not a major network, it is a cable news network and I don't know if they would be concerned about sweeps week. I don't know enough about the makings of sweeps to say if they do.

A major network would be CBS, NBC, ABC or FOX...right?

Edited by simplyskyla

Next week? The greatest discovey in the last 300+ years!!! Next week!!!!! ok I guess we wait....... TIC TOC................ What a joke

Unbelievable, right?

I bet Dyer, Musky, and the FB/FB guys probably all got together to plan out their next move. Probably trying to figure out how they're going to pull off tricking Derekfoot. They are probably also hammering out details so they can start making more public appearances and making sure they have consistent messages.

Boy, people are gettin' pretty creative. Then again, maybe they'll dress up Musky in a suit and lay him out for Derek to see! :laugh:

To the person who posted the idea of Rick buying the Minnesota iceman....seems you are not the only one pondering this.

Found this video with a snippet of Dyer claiming the Gov took his bigfoot body he found in 2008. ( thanks racer x )

An article to support. ( this was from 2011 and folks )

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2011/09/fox-news-affiliate-covers-cryptid-fest.html

To the person who posted the idea of Rick buying the Minnesota iceman....seems you are not the only one pondering this.

Interesting. Hmmm, who do we know who wants to open a Bigfoot Museum. Hmmm, let me think.

@rich I cant speak for everyone else, but when I say there is NO body...I mean there is no actual body of a bigfoot that was once living.

I have no idea if rick has another fake body or not.

The article and second video I posted , again, shows that rick constantly contradicts himself. In 2011 he was saying "the MIB took his body"....and now he is saying" oh yeah the 2008 was a complete hoax....ive been an honest joe since 2009 when I had my first bigfoot sighting."

Really rick?

Edited by simplyskyla

@rich I cant speak for everyone else, but when I say there is NO body...I mean there is no actual body of a bigfoot that was once living.

I have no idea if rick has another fake body or not.

ok thank you

Interesting. Hmmm, who do we know who wants to open a Bigfoot Museum. Hmmm, let me think.

Now that's something I can see RD doing. A Bigfoot museum would be a pretty good attraction in LV. I know I would go and I bet there are a lot of people that would pay $10-$20 to look at BF items and purchase t-shirts and other memorabilia. Maybe this is RD's end game?

Perhaps he's raised money to purchase BF related items and is creating a huge viral marketing campaign to attract visitors? This would make more sense than just about any other theory I've heard.

If he's not doing this then somebody else should!

Well, a new member named Rick West recently mentioned in the Minnesota iceman thread that maybe things aren't what they appear to be with the whole sell of the iceman on ebay. Anybody want to read his posts over there and try to decipher what they mean? I don't really know what it means, but I took it as Rick west knowing something we don't. Maybe I'm wrong.

Cisco, I think he was talking about the museum that Biscardi wants to open in California.

Edited by JRid

FYI: If Derek Randles says the body is real then I would become an immediate believer. I was thinking about this this morning and I just don't think there's any way for him to get hoaxed and nor do I think he would play along for any reason.

I even considered how much money it would take for me to "play along" and claim the body was real. I finally decided there was not enough money to justify the loss of my reputation and credibility. Not to mention the way my boys would look at me afterwards....

That's not to say I'm infallible but that's one line I just won't cross.