Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

One thing that stood up in that telephone interview with Dyer is when the guy asked him about the hair. Dyer said he couldn't talk about that and he would have to ask Musky. Huh? Are we supposed to believe Musky can talk about it, but he can't or are we to take that as Dyer not wanting to contradict what Musky said about the hair.?

Well, a new member named Rick West recently mentioned in the Minnesota iceman thread that maybe things aren't what they appear to be with the whole sell of the iceman on ebay. Anybody want to read his posts over there and try to decipher what they mean? I don't really know what it means, but I took it as Rick west knowing something we don't. Maybe I'm wrong.

Cisco, I think he was talking about the museum that Biscardi wants to open in California.

Lol...sorry, I posted before listening. However, I still think LV would be a great location for a BF museum. Maybe I should send L. Coleman an email?

I bet the younger cool guys and gals would pop a twenty for a cool Squatch logo on a well designed Snap Back BaseBall Cap. I used to make jewelry as a hobby, bigfoot pendants and brooches would be easy to make and the designs are limited only by your imaginations. This is off topic, my point, I think , is there is a good enough interest in the subject now to make a dollar or two without resorting to hoaxes and character assassinations. Or Bigfoot assassinations.. To me Bigfoot, Babies, and puppies are the coolest things in the world.

I bet the younger cool guys and gals would pop a twenty for a cool Squatch logo on a well designed Snap Back BaseBall Cap. I used to make jewelry as a hobby, bigfoot pendants and brooches would be easy to make and the designs are limited only by your imaginations. This is off topic, my point, I think , is there is a good enough interest in the subject now to make a dollar or two without resorting to hoaxes and character assassinations. Or Bigfoot assassinations.. To me Bigfoot, Babies, and puppies are the coolest things in the world.

Lol...sorry, I posted before listening. However, I still think LV would be a great location for a BF museum. Maybe I should send L. Coleman an email?

Well, we have this little tidbit from 2009:

http://searchingforbigfoot.com/Thomas_Finley

To answer your letter, first I must say that Tom does have your artwork and holds it in very high esteem. As a matter of fact, we are currently in negotiations to establish a very high profile "Bigfoot and Hollywood Props" museum at the Adventure Dome in Las Vegas, Nevada, where your art work would have a prominent placement. Tom asked that I thank you once again for your wonderful gift.

and this from 2011:

http://www.prbuzz.com/entertainment/55336-brits-fly-across-the-pond.html

In addition to the current film and expedition activity, Biscardi's Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. is also in the process of developing a museum that will be called the Bigfoot/Hollywood Props/Dinosaur Museum and Bar and Grill that is scheduled to open in Old Town Sacramento, California in approximately March 2012.

One thing that stood up in that telephone interview with Dyer is when the guy asked him about the hair. Dyer said he couldn't talk about that and he would have to ask Musky. Huh? Are we supposed to believe Musky can talk about it, but he can't or are we to take that as Dyer not wanting to contradict what Musky said about the hair.?

someone had asked the date of interview. Here is an update on that from racer x.

"I made a post about this on Feb. 17th. I can't remember the date the uploader posted the video. For some reason he set the video to private after saying I could post it on my blog. Hope that helps."

Are going from"there is no body" to "the body may be the Minnesota ice man"? WOW

No. Not yet anyway. Ha. I definitely don't think RD has a real BF body, and I very much doubt he has a fake one. This MIM rumor is intriguing though, plus something Psy posted a couple of days ago has me wondering about a fake body.

Edited by Belmar

Boy, people are gettin' pretty creative. Then again, maybe they'll dress up Musky in a suit and lay him out for Derek to see! :laugh:

Ronn1 Ill ask again are you related to RD? you must be a dear friend. getting creative are you kidding the only creative one here is the amster con man who you keep backing

Edited by adam2323

I live 2 hours from the sierra kill site I work with and know both wardens from the area CA LE never invistigated the alledged shooting

is there any chance adam that it was from someone from a regional office, or a deputy or the like ?

Ronn1 Ill ask again are you related to RD? you must be a dear friend. getting creative are you kidding the only creative one here is the amster con man who you keep backing

I live BY AN ETHOS I believe in integrity honor courage. You mean what you say and say what you mean. I took and oath to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I believe respect and trust is earned not just freely given and quite frankly i find it appalling that anybody would give Dyer any kind of respect much less try to actually justify his actions. That dont work with me. The man is without honor no ethics and zero integrity or morals. "If you protect the wolf than your are wolf ." I for one loathe the men like RD. HE DOESNT HAVE A REAL BF BODY.

is there any chance adam that it was from someone from a regional office, or a deputy or the like ?

Ill ask again if you need me too. This was before Christmas.. They laughed and said I am paraphrasing BF killed really we got bear poachers deer poachers and marijuana grows to take down (thats what we were doing when this conversation took place) we are short handed as it is we arent going to take the man power to go check out some wild story that some guy shot a BF. (both are non believers) the two I asked about it its pretty much their area. Deputy sheriff not a chance.

This is so riveting ...... And to think, I used to pick at my wife when she watched the SOAPS....

What do you think of that ? Frostykins.. Do I see romance blooming only to see the fellow leave for a round of golf?

Geeeez..

Round of golf? are you kidding me i'm doing serious reasearch. I'm gonna find proof of bigfoot if I have to scoure every golf course in this country. there's nothing more squatchy then a golf course...tree's to hide behind, fresh water, food source's.....very very squatchy.

So Ronn or Miller...are you still taking bets???

I'll take the 20-1 for $20 with these conditions.

1. Since the Film Festival that this is supposed to appear in is in March, the body has to be proven to be real by the end of March. I'll accept confirmed reports on major news networks that it is absolutley real that include pictures and other details that would reasonably eliminate the possibility of a hoax - no freezer monkeys with their tounge stuck out. If there is some question, then it must be confirmed by a real, non-bigfoot scientist - Ketchum, Meldrum, Igor et al don't count, Derek's opinion doesn't count. I'll give to the end of June for it to be officially declared a new species.

2. If Dyer doesn't appear in the Minnow film at all - you pay a $100 penalty. If he is in the Minnow Film and it shows a hoax, you pay a $50 penalty.

3. If Derek R never gets to view a body, you pay a $100 penalty

4. If Dyer claims the body was confiscated, stolen or otherwise taken by anyone - $100 penalty. (if he claims MIB - $150)

5. If it turns out to be a hoax and Musky is in on it - $100 penalty

6. If it turns out to be a hoax and his excuse is "hey - its Bigfoot" while shrugging his shoulders (like 2008) its another $100 penalty.

7. If it ends up under glass as a Vegas attraction - its a push.

So, either one of you want to take the bet???

Edited by comncents

So Ronn or Miller...are you still taking bets???

I'll take the 20-1 for $20 with these conditions.

1. Since the Film Festival that this is supposed to appear in is in March, the body has to be proven to be real by the end of March. I'll accept confirmed reports on major news networks that it is absolutley real that include pictures and other details that would reasonably eliminate the possibility of a hoax - no freezer monkeys with their tounge stuck out. If there is some question, then it must be confirmed by a real, non-bigfoot scientist - Ketchum, Meldrum, Igor et al don't count, Derek's opinion doesn't count. I'll give to the end of June for it to be officially declared a new species.

2. If Dyer doesn't appear in the Minnow film at all - you pay a $100 penalty. If he is in the Minnow Film and it shows a hoax, you pay a $50 penalty.

3. If Derek R never gets to view a body, you pay a $100 penalty

4. If Dyer claims the body was confiscated, stolen or otherwise taken by anyone - $100 penalty. (if he claims MIB - $150)

5. If it turns out to be a hoax and Musky is in on it - $100 penalty

6. If it turns out to be a hoax and his excuse is "hey - its Bigfoot" while shrugging his shoulders (like 2008) its another $100 penalty.

So, either one of you want to take the bet???

Ohh i like that!!

Musky just announced he has an audio recording of Steve Kulls lying about him and rick. Again you hear the word "we" used alot for someone who claims to have no relationship with RD. Apparently, someone who was pretending to be friends with kulls recorded a private conversation without his knowledge and gave that recording to musky. ( sounds like a bunch of hype over nothing but we shall see. ) He also says that photo of him ( the older one ) is him in 2010 in London England. OK....if that is Musky he has considerably aged in the three years that passed and gained quite a bit of weight.

Edited by simplyskyla