Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Thats kind of big news isn't...why not announce that on the show? Not everyone can see the chatroom.

Edited by simplyskyla

Rick also said that all of his supporters get to see the Body!

Ha! well guess what...if he really shot a bigfoot and minnow films filmed it, wont be too long and most people can see it for free.

Ha! well guess what...if he really shot a bigfoot and minnow films filmed it, wont be too long and most people can see it for free.

There is no body to see anyways........so with all your spare time you supporters can make your own harlem shake video.

Edited by simplyskyla

Bigfoot town is a brilliant song! Nice work Rick!

Rick says "Yes, he killed a bigfoot".

Rick jsut confirmed that DR is going to be seeing the Body tomorrow.

Edited by Hawk-o

delete---just noticed that video had adult language. My bad!

How can you not see the same story playing out people....almost play by play.

Edited by simplyskyla

Musky just announced he has an audio recording of Steve Kulls lying about him and rick. Again you hear the word "we" used alot for someone who claims to have no relationship with RD. Apparently, someone who was pretending to be friends with kulls recorded a private conversation without his knowledge and gave that recording to musky. ( sounds like a bunch of hype over nothing but we shall see. ) He also says that photo of him ( the older one ) is him in 2010 in London England. OK....if that is Musky he has considerably aged in the three years that passed and gained quite a bit of weight.

I noticed that right off..night and day. No one ages THAT much in 2 years...so I agree with you on this.

One thing that stood up in that telephone interview with Dyer is when the guy asked him about the hair. Dyer said he couldn't talk about that and he would have to ask Musky. Huh? Are we supposed to believe Musky can talk about it, but he can't or are we to take that as Dyer not wanting to contradict what Musky said about the hair.?

Maybe at that time, Musky was the only one who had seen the "body" in Minnesota and RD had not seen it yet?

So Ronn or Miller...are you still taking bets???

I'll take the 20-1 for $20 with these conditions.

1. Since the Film Festival that this is supposed to appear in is in March, the body has to be proven to be real by the end of March. I'll accept confirmed reports on major news networks that it is absolutley real that include pictures and other details that would reasonably eliminate the possibility of a hoax - no freezer monkeys with their tounge stuck out. If there is some question, then it must be confirmed by a real, non-bigfoot scientist - Ketchum, Meldrum, Igor et al don't count, Derek's opinion doesn't count. I'll give to the end of June for it to be officially declared a new species.

2. If Dyer doesn't appear in the Minnow film at all - you pay a $100 penalty. If he is in the Minnow Film and it shows a hoax, you pay a $50 penalty.

3. If Derek R never gets to view a body, you pay a $100 penalty

4. If Dyer claims the body was confiscated, stolen or otherwise taken by anyone - $100 penalty. (if he claims MIB - $150)

5. If it turns out to be a hoax and Musky is in on it - $100 penalty

6. If it turns out to be a hoax and his excuse is "hey - its Bigfoot" while shrugging his shoulders (like 2008) its another $100 penalty.

7. If it ends up under glass as a Vegas attraction - its a push.

So, either one of you want to take the bet???

No ...It's a straight up bet. If by the RELEASE of the film (could be April or May) we haven't proven Dyer has a BF body...you get $20. If he has..you're out $400. That's it. No other conditions.

I noticed that right off..night and day. No one ages THAT much in 2 years...so I agree with you on this.

Thank you....i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought there was no way the photo was from 2010 and still be him.

So what...was this another lie from Musky? What do you guys think?

just another one of ricks videos he deleted.

Edited by simplyskyla

Ronn1 Ill ask again are you related to RD? you must be a dear friend. getting creative are you kidding the only creative one here is the amster con man who you keep backing

I have never contacted Dyer ot Musky. I got *on board* with Dyer's story after Musky's account of what he saw. Period end of story.

No ...It's a straight up bet. If by the RELEASE of the film (could be April or May) we haven't proven Dyer has a BF body...you get $20. If he has..you're out $400. That's it. No other conditions.

Ronn quite ignoring me and answer my question please!