Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Thank you....i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought there was no way the photo was from 2010 and still be him.

So what...was this another lie from Musky? What do you guys think?

I think this issue is tangential...I don't know why Musky would lie about the time frame of that pic..it makes no sense to me. Yet he appears a hell of a lot younger there. He has nothing to hide..it was taken in England..I can see that. Go figure? For ME, it doesn't take away from my take on his testimony viewing the body.

Ronn quite ignoring me and answer my question please!

Here..is this good enough for you>>>>>

I'm NOTrelated to, nor have I ever MET Dyer or Musky. I have never had any contact with either of them.....EVER.

I live BY AN ETHOS I believe in integrity honor courage. You mean what you say and say what you mean. I took and oath to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I believe respect and trust is earned not just freely given and quite frankly i find it appalling that anybody would give Dyer any kind of respect much less try to actually justify his actions. That dont work with me. The man is without honor no ethics and zero integrity or morals. "If you protect the wolf than your are wolf ." I for one loathe the men like RD. HE DOESNT HAVE A REAL BF BODY.

Ill ask again if you need me too. This was before Christmas.. They laughed and said I am paraphrasing BF killed really we got bear poachers deer poachers and marijuana grows to take down (thats what we were doing when this conversation took place) we are short handed as it is we arent going to take the man power to go check out some wild story that some guy shot a BF. (both are non believers) the two I asked about it its pretty much their area. Deputy sheriff not a chance.

Do they have deputy warden's in CA ? I live in Pa, and they have deputies help them during our deer rifle season.

Guest miller44

So Ronn or Miller...are you still taking bets???

I'll take the 20-1 for $20 with these conditions.

1. Since the Film Festival that this is supposed to appear in is in March, the body has to be proven to be real by the end of March. I'll accept confirmed reports on major news networks that it is absolutley real that include pictures and other details that would reasonably eliminate the possibility of a hoax - no freezer monkeys with their tounge stuck out. If there is some question, then it must be confirmed by a real, non-bigfoot scientist - Ketchum, Meldrum, Igor et al don't count, Derek's opinion doesn't count. I'll give to the end of June for it to be officially declared a new species.

2. If Dyer doesn't appear in the Minnow film at all - you pay a $100 penalty. If he is in the Minnow Film and it shows a hoax, you pay a $50 penalty.

3. If Derek R never gets to view a body, you pay a $100 penalty

4. If Dyer claims the body was confiscated, stolen or otherwise taken by anyone - $100 penalty. (if he claims MIB - $150)

5. If it turns out to be a hoax and Musky is in on it - $100 penalty

6. If it turns out to be a hoax and his excuse is "hey - its Bigfoot" while shrugging his shoulders (like 2008) its another $100 penalty.

7. If it ends up under glass as a Vegas attraction - its a push.

So, either one of you want to take the bet???

LOL, no dice bro. My offer was 24 time stamped and I was callin the shots, 20:1 straight up, no addendums. And to be honest I considered my original offer risky, even at 20:1 in my favor.

If you are lookin to tilt the playin field you'll have to find another pigeon! ;)

Rick Also posted in the Chatroom that Derek is going to be seeing the body tomorrow.

Rick jsut confirmed that DR is going to be seeing the Body tomorrow.

Correction., Derek is not going to see teh body tomorrow.

That was quick. Why not? What happened?

Derek has set date, however that's not been divulged yet. I know this for a FACT. I think Derek posted that here as well.

Edited by ronn1

Guest flycatch

Tune into BlogTalk radio Sunday evening "The Bigfoot Tonight Show" and the guest, Derek Randels, will end this once and for all. Most of you ravaged Christoher Noel will you do the same for Mr. Randels. If Randels backs Mr. Dyers claim then most of you posters should find another hobby.

How can you not see the same story playing out people....almost play by play.

Wow, I had never saw that before. Thanks for posting, that was very entertaining. Really poor acting, I liked how that scientist referred to himself as a scientist. Also got a chuckle out of the special forces guy at the end and the 2 big guard dogs shown a few times.

Guest Thepattywagon

Tune into BlogTalk radio Sunday evening "The Bigfoot Tonight Show" and the guest, Derek Randels, will end this once and for all. Most of you ravaged Christoher Noel will you do the same for Mr. Randels. If Randels backs Mr. Dyers claim then most of you posters should find another hobby.

And if he doesn't, will you show us the same courtesy?

Round of golf? are you kidding me i'm doing serious reasearch. I'm gonna find proof of bigfoot if I have to scoure every golf course in this country. there's nothing more squatchy then a golf course...tree's to hide behind, fresh water, food source's.....very very squatchy.

You go .......... MM. Hahahaha that's a cool response Frostykins ...... lol....

I have never contacted Dyer ot Musky. I got *on board* with Dyer's story after Musky's account of what he saw. Period end of story.

copy thanks for responding

Do they have deputy warden's in CA ? I live in Pa, and they have deputies help them during our deer rifle season.

Fish and game wardens they often work alone covering many miles of their AOR. A couple of them are on the same task force iam on they put me in touch with the two that cover the Plumas NF, No to answer your question during the deer season the yhave wardens that come up from the valley to help with enforcement other than that they have a few NF LE that helps them

Really and your an expert on what WE should all do?

Edited by adam2323