Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Listned to Dyer tonight..had his SUVs back window broken with a *hoaxer* written on the back. Says he would be worried if this was a hoax..not worried, since revealation of body will diffuse the situation eventually.

Not going to see body tomorrow, going on Bigfoot tonight with Chuck tomorrow.

Thanks Derek..

you'll be going soon..

Listned to Dyer tonight..had his SUVs back window broken with a *hoaxer* written on the back. Says he would be worried if this was a hoax..not worried, since revealation of body will diffuse the situation eventually.

Thanks Derek..

you'll be going soon..

man his insurance rates must be skyrocketing .....what is this the 3rd time in a month he's had a vehicle vandalized?

man his insurance rates must be skyrocketing .....what is this the 3rd time in a month he's had a vehicle vandalized?

Yea as if 99.99999999% of the population in LV could care less about RD and his claims. Ridiculous. Sitting on the biggest discovery in 2 centuries for how long know? LMAO the mor he opens his mouth the more ridiculous this hoax gets

Tune into BlogTalk radio Sunday evening "The Bigfoot Tonight Show" and the guest, Derek Randels, will end this once and for all. Most of you ravaged Christoher Noel will you do the same for Mr. Randels. If Randels backs Mr. Dyers claim then most of you posters should find another hobby.

How is Randles going to clear this up if he hasn't seen the body yet? Do you even know what your talking about?

No delay..date has been set for some time.

MIB should be showing up anytime to take RD's precious BF body that no body has seen ! OH i forgot the indisputable testimony of renown skeptic muskrat mikey...... i mean musky Allen.. HAH! It amazes me how easy it is to deceive the BF community even after hes done it four times already.

Tune into BlogTalk radio Sunday evening "The Bigfoot Tonight Show" and the guest, Derek Randels, will end this once and for all. Most of you ravaged Christoher Noel will you do the same for Mr. Randels. If Randels backs Mr. Dyers claim then most of you posters should find another hobby.

Say what? Most of us ravaged CN? Nobody ravaged CN. Some of us don't buy into what his source(s) told him. That is not ravaging. Besides, ravaging is not allowed because he is a member here. Likewise, nobody will ravage DR.

Edited by Belmar

Musky had a nice rant tonight...he's comical for sure. Did a Kulls bash and says he has incriminating voice tapes of Kulls lying. One thing for sure...Musky is a riot. Dyer said he needed to calm down. Looks like Musky will release the Kulls conversations.

MIB should be showing up anytime to take RD's precious BF body that no body has seen ! OH i forgot the indisputable testimony of renown skeptic muskrat mikey...... i mean musky Allen.. HAH! It amazes me how easy it is to deceive the BF community even after hes done it four times already.

Stay tuned ...and be patient.

3 1/2 technicaly this one hasn't ended untill the body has vanished.

yes...oddly enough that makes him believeable. A Shill simply wouldn't run at the mouth.He has always been agitated in his responses..NOT SHILL material.