Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

So, what did I miss?

Discussion on the nature of shills- check!

Musky gives shills a bad name because he is so bad at beiing a shill, therefore not a shill?- check!

Will Derek be viewing the Minnesota Iceman- check!

Musky had alot to say-check!

Derek on Bigfoot Tonight Tomorrow-check!!

Anything else?

Musky will give Dyer Kulls audio and Dyer will post it

Dyer said he was scared to death of BF and was more scared after viewing dead body

Dyer says Erickson Vid of sleeping BF Maltida ( in Ketchum report) is bogus and looks nothing like his 8ft BF.

Guest VioletX

Ya....golf courses are very very squatchy.....you missed that.

Duh...everybody knows that! ; )

Musky will give Dyer Kulls audio and Dyer will post it

Dyer said he was scared to death of BF and was more scared after viewing dead body

Dyer says Erickson Vid of sleeping BF Maltida ( in Ketchum report) is bogus and looks nothing like his 8ft BF.

Thanks Ronn!

Does that mean I do not have to listen to the show, am I excused?

I think you got it covered V

coolio.

Edited by VioletX

I'm telling ya, as long as I keep my head down and don't over rotate I know I can take one out at 225 yards with a 3 wood. It's gonna happen I could just feel the squatchyness today i know there was one out there.

Duh...everybody knows that! ; )

Thanks Ronn!

Does that mean I do not have to listen to the show, am I excused?

coolio.

No you MUST subject yourself to the Musky rant...it's a classic.

Guest VioletX

I'm telling ya, as long as I keep my head down and don't over rotate I know I can take one out at 225 yards with a 3 wood. It's gonna happen I could just feel the squatchyness today i know there was one out there.

That makes me think....do you think maybe all that rock throwing is actually Squatches with clubs??? Possible?? :tomato:

No you MUST subject yourself to the Musky rant...it's a classic.

Ok, I will listen tomorrow :scout:.

That makes me think....do you think maybe all that rock throwing is actually Squatches with clubs??? Possible?? :tomato:

Nah, they would have to have the shafts custom made for their hieght. Someone would of spoted them at ****'s sporting goods gettin fitted for them.

Guest VioletX

Nah, they would have to have the shafts custom made for their hieght. Someone would of spoted them at ****'s sporting goods gettin fitted for them.

That, and Golf would bore the stuffing out of the Bigfoots.

Okay, I am listening to this recent blogtalk show by RD.. First of all - it's not "picking at straws" it's "grasping at straws".

Not every one of his detractors is doing whatever they can to prove this is a hoax - some of us are just patiently waiting for this to fall apart and pointing out the obvious while we wait. :)

Sorry, 26 minutes in this guy realizes the people listening cant hear what he is saying - because he forgot to turn on his microphone.... Yep. Sounds like RD. He also says he likes people talking about him - even the haters and liars... He says he is starting to like people lying about him too....This must be a recent revelation cause his last video had him all red faced and very angry.

Sounds like another page he took out of the "Biscardi Manuel" which of course is the ultimate hand guide on how to "market yourself and make friends". Nope not shocked about this at all.

Again, sorry folks - but that was all I could take.

Edited by Melissa

delete---just noticed that video had adult language. My bad!

How can you not see the same story playing out people....almost play by play.

Well that does it for me. Musky is the new Van Buren. Game over.

One problem..VanBuren a Scientist had NO credentials did he? They never mentioned his FIRST NAME! Easy to verify. This guy was a SHILL because you couldn't verify his credentials. You can't compare this to Musky who never said he had credentials in the first place. I see the temptation to compare the two..no comparison.

Edited by ronn1

^ I can't verify Musky's credentials either. I have no evidence of his tutelage with Rene Dahinden nor any sort of track record as world renowned skeptic.

Vx - Since I remember but don't feel like going page by page through the previous thread say that Musky told you a few times that the picture on his facebook was his brother? But now that's him two years ago in London?

Sorry ronn, but he's definitely a shill. He's agitated because he can't keep his story straight. His beef with Kulls is because he outed him. Kulls's story is well known. He was contracted by Biscardi to help with his investigations because that's his specialty. Unknown to Dyer and Biscardi, Kulls was infiltrating Biscardi to out him on his hoaxing. It's all a matter of public record, just like Dyer's past, but this is Dyer's MO and seeing Musky trying to bash people just makes me laugh. They figure since people forget what they did yesterday, people will believe the stuff about Kulls too.

And no one's going to bash Derek. Derek is a respected member of the community. No one bashed Noel either. They asked him tough questions about his source, but that's it. If Noel's rep took any hit, it's because of his own comments to Kulls. That's not anyone's fault here.