Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest VioletX

Jacki - the bolded part. Moneymaker never threatened to sue him. And the picture on his facebook back then he said was his brother, or brother-in-law to Violet. Another lie since you've seen multiple pictures of him and he today said it was him. His entire backstory is a lie. He was a liar then, he's a liar now. Lying doesn't have an expiration date.

And I posted the whole quote so he couldn't come back tomorrow and say I took it out of context.

I feel badly for having written that, I posted that info and then retracted it a bit later, because I was confused, I will have to now look back and see why I mentioned the brother in law in the first place, but trust me sleep deprivation does stranges things to my memory,lol.

Guest gershake

One problem..VanBuren a Scientist had NO credentials did he? They never mentioned his FIRST NAME!

They never mentioned Allen's last name, how is that any better?

Since I didn't see your reply, I'll offer it again: Bet, you and me, 100 $, 1:1 odds (fair is fair). How's that sound?

Guest VioletX

Ok, here is what I Allen posted about his brother in law and with my screwy memory that say I got it all backwards :

Your people say i joined the Facebook in 2010?..NO, i rejoined in 2010 under AllenMusky. The Shawn evidence Blog about some phony pictures were not mine. I posted them under behalf of my Brother-in-law. I lay no claims about them other than they are not Bigfoot in my opinion!

Haha! I just realized that I made myself an example of people who say things that are incorrect and then later try to clear it up... I guess some could say I am a liar too!!

I feel badly for having written that, I posted that info and then retracted it a bit later, because I was confused, I will have to now look back and see why I mentioned the brother in law in the first place, but trust me sleep deprivation does stranges things to my memory,lol.

we posted at same time and I just saw what u posted. Question retracted.

Edited by simplyskyla

Musky allen is a proven liar no matter how his supporters here try and twist the facts to defend him . He made several lies about Meldrum plain and simple.

Your people say i joined the Facebook in 2010?..NO, i rejoined in 2010 under AllenMusky. The Shawn evidence Blog about some phony pictures were not mine. I posted them under behalf of my Brother-in-law. I lay no claims about them other than they are not Bigfoot in my opinion!

Haha! I just realized that I made myself an example of people who say things that are incorrect and then later try to clear it up... I guess some could say I am a liar too!!

Wow. You don't want that guy for a witness for the defense...or prosecution for that matter.

One problem..VanBuren a Scientist had NO credentials did he? They never mentioned his FIRST NAME! Easy to verify. This guy was a SHILL because you couldn't verify his credentials. You can't compare this to Musky who never said he had credentials in the first place. I see the temptation to compare the two..no comparison.

This guy is no scientist. He's Whitton's brother, a photographer. (Whitton being RDs co-conspirator in the 2008 hoax) Name is Martin Whitton, not Paul Van Buren.

Edited by Belmar

Sorry, they did mention his first name. It was Dr. Paul Van Buren.

It was about the same time they were working out of FT Smith Ark. If you look, near there, there is a Van buren, Ark. Pretty original! Lol

This is an interesting read, pay no attention to the dates on it, but insert current dates.

http://www.cryptomun.../body-brouhaha/

Ha! I use to live in Van Buren. Too funny!

I worked for the Literacy Council and as a waitress at Our House Too Cafe.

Edited by simplyskyla

Speaking of Partying in Vegas..... Rick set up a website for all of his believers to register to get a personal viewing of the Body. I am thinking it will probably coinside with the BIG BIGFOOT PARTY!

REALLY????? WOW

Just to clear up how long Musky has been driving people nuts as a skeptic here is a post from FB/FB from 2010 where Musky is doing his thing. You can view it even though you aren't logged into facebook, but I couldn't seem to click on the first 50 or so comments even when I was logged in. There are plenty of comments from Musky that you can see though.

The post is actually pretty interesting and it is the top 100 researchers/figures in bigfoot history. I certainly question some of their choices, but there are some good names on there with a little history on them. Some of them are posters here too.

Interestingly, they show a picture of Biscardi, Dyer and Whitten at the bottom where they are listing top hoaxers, lol.

Let me be clear, after listening to a lot of his rants recently I think Musky is a despicable human being, but I know people have been questioning how long he has been a skeptic so I wanted to post it here in the interest of truth. Funny thing is when I used to read some of Musky's posts I thought he was a fairly intelligent and fairly articulate person. I do actually appreciate skeptical thinking and even though he came across as a know it all I occasionally thought he made some good points. Now it's like he took a stupid/angry pill that also makes him incapable of being articulate.

http://www.facebook....179904168692905