Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I feel badly for having written that, I posted that info and then retracted it a bit later, because I was confused, I will have to now look back and see why I mentioned the brother in law in the first place, but trust me sleep deprivation does stranges things to my memory,lol.

deleted comment - not needed afterall! Edited by JackiLB

This guy is no scientist. He's Whitton's brother, a photographer. (Whitton being RDs co-conspirator in the 2008 hoax) Name is Martin Whitton, not Paul Van Buren.

Scroll down to post 21 on this link, someone put it all together really tidy like.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2061796/posts

Are you sure the comment wasnt said in relation to the guy who pretended to be a scientist as part of the 2008 hoax?

I wondered that also.

Guest DantheMan

Musky allen is a proven liar no matter how his supporters here try and twist the facts to defend him . He made several lies about Meldrum plain and simple.

ditto

Sorry, they did mention his first name. It was Dr. Paul Van Buren.

It was about the same time they were working out of FT Smith Ark. If you look, near there, there is a Van buren, Ark. Pretty original! Lol

This is an interesting read, pay no attention to the dates on it, but insert current dates.

http://www.cryptomun.../body-brouhaha/

Interesting, thanks. I find it sad that even after that horrible acting job in the video and Coleman finding out the guy was actually Whittens brother he still was holding out hope that they really did have a body.

Let me be clear, after listening to a lot of his rants recently I think Musky is a despicable human being, but I know people have been questioning how long he has been a skeptic so I wanted to post it here in the interest of truth. Funny thing is when I used to read some of Musky's posts I thought he was a fairly intelligent and fairly articulate person. I do actually appreciate skeptical thinking and even though he came across as a know it all I occasionally thought he made some good points. Now it's like he took a stupid/angry pill that also makes him incapable of being articulate.

http://www.facebook....179904168692905

That's for sure. I hardly recognize the writing style at all. It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Just to clear up how long Musky has been driving people nuts as a skeptic here is a post from FB/FB from 2010 where Musky is doing his thing. You can view it even though you aren't logged into facebook, but I couldn't seem to click on the first 50 or so comments even when I was logged in. There are plenty of comments from Musky that you can see though.

The post is actually pretty interesting and it is the top 100 researchers/figures in bigfoot history. I certainly question some of their choices, but there are some good names on there with a little history on them. Some of them are posters here too.

Interestingly, they show a picture of Biscardi, Dyer and Whitten at the bottom where they are listing top hoaxers, lol.

Let me be clear, after listening to a lot of his rants recently I think Musky is a despicable human being, but I know people have been questioning how long he has been a skeptic so I wanted to post it here in the interest of truth. Funny thing is when I used to read some of Musky's posts I thought he was a fairly intelligent and fairly articulate person. I do actually appreciate skeptical thinking and even though he came across as a know it all I occasionally thought he made some good points. Now it's like he took a stupid/angry pill that also makes him incapable of being articulate.

http://www.facebook....179904168692905

Thanks, JRid. That's great research.

Also proves some more general points about human behavior.

When someone feels comfortable, they can speak their truth in a reasonable way.

When people start calling names and pointing fingers, they create an atmosphere of fear and hysteria.

Doesn't surprise me at all that Musky Allen, in the face of the public excoriation he's gotten here, would start to sound less coherent in his attempts to defend himself.

People here don't realize how deeply they wound, with their casual insults.

Those cuts go deep. And they cause most of the behavior you all see as a result, and find offensive.

If people could only see the connections between their own thoughtless behavior and the confusion they generate, they might weigh their words more carefully.

If they actually had any real interest in the truth, that is.

Edited by LeafTalker

BFF Patron

Well looky here, AllenMusky validating membership at 9:40am today. Piece of your mind Mr. Musky?

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=members

You know, I think by tearing apart tiny details of what Musky Allen has or hasnt said, details about when his photo was or wasnt taken, is actually not very important really. I mean come on guys, can all of you honestly say that you have never got the date of a photo wrong or said 'that' when you meant to say 'this', or are any of you actually saying that you have never lied before??? We all lie at some points in our lives we all get things wrong we all make mistakes. I am not suggesting that Musky has lied about any of these points as it doesnt prove anything at the end of the day.

The important thing was Muskys statement. And it doesnt matter how much his past history is discussed, YOU WILL KNOW IN TIME IF MUSKY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN HE SAID HE SAW A BIGFOOT. This is what IS important.

Thanks, JRid. That's great research.

People here don't realize how deeply they wound, with their casual insults.

Those cuts go deep. And they cause most of the behavior you all see as a result, and find offensive.

If people could only see the connections between their own thoughtless behavior and the confusion they generate, they might weigh their words more carefully.

Well said LT. I wish I could write as well as you do!!

BFF Patron

Well looky here, AllenMusky validating membership at 9:40am today. Piece of your mind Mr. Musky?

http://bigfootforums...rch_app=members

Musky?

*CRICKETS*