Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Hey now i've said it before and i'll say it again.....golf courses are very very squatchy, it's not a game it's field research.

Exactly. Squatches are where you find them. When I am prospecting, I am squatching, hiking birdwatching, and enjoying the beautiful world of Nature. But I am certainly looking for signs or tracks or creatures wherever I am. In the rural area I am fortunate to live in, our golf courses would be great places for the creature to hand out, as there are always deer, rabbits, racoons, quail, coyotes and other wildlife somewhere on the courses. And plenty of water, from my shots, way too much water lol, lots of hiding places and humans that come and go and dont really bother anything except lose lots of gold balls. ditto for the remote streams I pan in, only humans there are people like me and deer hunters in the season. So, Jacki, I got FrostyKins back on the Third Hole Squatch or whichever hole they be lol. I dont have anything on ebay as of lately, I dont remember making a piece with a picture of Patty though. Hope everyone has a Great Sunday whereever you are. Hope Danica does good in race, and noone gets hurt. Hope the truth comes out soon in the Bigfoot body saga and hope no ones feelings are hurt in the aftermath. thanks P.B.

For the record, I haven't attempted to prove anything. I had questions about the decomposition since the explanation we were given (which came through Musky from his lawyer directly from the facility) didn't make sense. Jacki herself told me to look into it, and I did and it got multiple laughs before getting the same answers. Whenever they've spoken about it, it's just words that don't add up or they're contradictory to what they originally said.

I have a curse of remembering everything, so when inconsistencies happen, I will always point them out. If you remember, I did the same when people say he was charged with scamming on ebay, and I pointed out that the charges were dropped. I will never apologize for asking hard questions and trying to get the truth. And when you lay out what you can prove is true, it's pretty easy to point out what's possible, not possible and positively false.

It is not up to us to prove it is a hoax. That is what keeps a hoax going. How many times, have issues been brought up here on BFF and was addressed on the RD blogtalk?

The way a hoax continues is for a certain group of players perpetuate it. By asking for proof it is fake.

I stand by the fact that it is up to RD to prove it is real!

Plussed NJJOHN. the burden of proof lies with those making the claim period. credibility of the witness is crucial!! MA stated he contacted Meldrum and got a response 5500 fee. Meldrum emphatically denied this and said he has NEVER charged anyone anything close to that amount. Thats just ONE lie out of how many now!!? so anything MA says is not just suspect its NOT credible. Hes a shill and has been in cahoots with RD from the beginning. To think other wise is hurting the entire BF community.

We have no proof that MA did not see a dead BF just as we have no proof that RD did not kill a fast-moving BF with a shot to the back of the head at 2:30 in the morning, then got a reefer truck and transported the dead BF to Las Vegas where scientists, laboratory, mortician and whatever else were conveniently standing by and have been guarding/working on BF for the past 5 months. No, we can't prove that DIDN'T happen.

Nor do we have any proof at all that it did. It's up to the person making the claim to provide proof of it if he hopes or expects people to believe him. If he does not provide proof, then he should not be surprised or upset that people don't believe him. Besides that, we have very good reasons to doubt the story.

Another thing. I understand the desire for anonymity on the internet. In this day and age, I think it's smart not to put everything out there. However, when one puts oneself in the spotlight, and one maliciously exposes other people's identities, then one should not be upset or indignant when the same is done to them.

And their very bad sports.

Frostikins darling!!! Where have you been?? How was golf??? I hope you scored a hole in one or whatever the expression is? Do you wear those stripey trousers too? :maninlove:

Thanks for your sense of humour, you really haven't a clue, have you...... no need to answer...... literal is literal! :no:

Bipedalist! Thanks so much :) I am plussing you for that one!

There are no BFs in Suffolk county NY so when I hit it into the rough I have no excuses. Bummer.

So where in San Antonio can you rent a Refer truck at 3:00 am in the morning? I might need one.

I plussed you too njjohn, for your unswerving determination to get the facts, (even though I disagree with you 20 x a day) :tease:

I was gonna say the same thing..... I rarely agree with John, but he rolls up his sleeves and does the digging!

John, kudos from me, too.

BFF Patron

There are no BFs in Suffolk county NY so when I hit it into the rough I have no excuses. Bummer.

So where in San Antonio can you rent a Refer truck at 3:00 am in the morning? I might need one.

I believe you rent one from Searching For Bigfoot Inc.; refrigeration optional, but hot air abundantly provided gratis! :biggrin::derisive:

Edited by bipedalist

I was gonna say the same thing..... I rarely agree with John, but he rolls up his sleeves and does the digging!

John, kudos from me, too.

Yes you are both right. Njjohn is very good at researching. I wonder if we will ever get praise too :(

I'm really tired of people trying to eloquently as possible judge me, for not being blindly fooled. Let's take the dramatics down a bit and stop being so emotional.

AS njohn mentioned, none of us have the burden of proof here....that is on MA and RD.

I'm really tired of people trying to eloquently as possible judge me, for not being blindly fooled. Let's take the dramatics down a bit and stop being so emotional.

AS njohn mentioned, none of us have the burden of proof here....that is on MA and RD.

Skyla,I would never judge you,Njohn,Adam,or anyone who is not a believer. All of you seem to be very intelligent. You take the subject seriously,and I respect your opinions.