Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Ok Skyla. Really, we should only use this thread to discuss any new evidence that comes up. Its gone quiet at the moment and it has the effect of us all just, well fighting. It is a shame that this has happened. Really we should all be excited at the thought of a bigfoot body possibly being brought into the 'real' world. But this idea seems to bring up so much conflicting emotions. The idea has become political and this is very sad.

So where in San Antonio can you rent a Refer truck at 3:00 am in the morning? I might need one.

Likely Minnow had one on standby just in case just as they likely had everyone sign NDAs in advance. How else to explain no 2:30 a.m. tweets by anyone int the crew saying 'holy ****, someone just killed a BF!!!'

Skyla,I would never judge you,Njohn,Adam,or anyone who is not a believer. All of you seem to be very intelligent. You take the subject seriously,and I respect your opinions.

Yup... Can't get past those eyes... Long enough to judge SkylaKins

The admis should make stickys for RDs Hoaxes Hoax 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc............

Does anybody have the page number that showed Musky's Itinerary? His last name is said to be "Issleb" but I remember seeing the bottom of the letters and it doesn't match up to the letters in his last name. Thanks

If you think there are not many people reading this thread than the ones commenting....you would be so wrong. lol

http://bigfoottracke...8.html?spref=tw

( i guess this is a sight setup by racer x to discuss RD )

The admis should make stickys for RDs Hoaxes Hoax 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc............

Does anybody have the page number that showed Musky's Itinerary? His last name is said to be "Issleb" but I remember seeing the bottom of the letters and it doesn't match up to the letters in his last name. Thanks

I originally thought the same thing but looking now it looks like it could match.

Edited by simplyskyla

You know...this is the boy who cried wolf story. It's the exact same plot as before with Van Buren. We have RD crying wolf again. Can you honestly blame people for being super skeptical of this man's claims especially when it is scripted as before? What happens to that boy who cried wolf again?...

The moral at the end of the story shows that this is how liars are not rewarded: even if they tell the truth, no one believes them.
Edited by Cornelius

I originally thought the same thing but looking now it looks like it could match.

No it does not match. Your orginal thoughts are correct. The two 's' and the 'e' don't match up to what his reported last name is.

Does not look like 'Issleb' to me.

post-22278-0-37476200-1361736413.jpg

You know...this is the boy who cried wolf story. It's the exact same plot as before with Van Buren. We have RD crying wolf again. Can you honestly blame people for being super skeptical of this man's claims especially when it is scripted as before? What happens to that boy who cried wolf again?...

Skepticism is fine, Cornelius!!!!

Name-calling is not.

Name-calling is not skepticism; it's plain old vitriol.

And as I've tried to point out before, IF this is the "boy who called wolf" story, the person who gets hurt in the story is........the boy.

No need for the boy's village to keep howling about its injury.

The boy gets hurt, not the village.