Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I see nothing has changed...... :blind:

Yep going over the same ole stuff Musky is a lier (the non-believers) Musky's statement is true (the wait and see crowd)

Nothing has changed at all here at 'As the story turns'

Everybody keeps talking about the boy who cried wolf, but they conveniently leave off the ending.

Eventually there was a REAL wolf.

Ah, god bless ya.... You made me laugh! :biggrin:

Good point!!!!!!!

Edited by LeafTalker

Everybody keeps talking about the boy who cried wolf, but they conveniently leave off the ending.

Eventually there was a REAL wolf.

You are right about that. So I guess on his fifth hoax attempt, we should believe him. We should all strive to live our lives according to children's stories.

Of course I know that is not the moral of the story. Just saying.

Edited by arizonabigfoot

Agreed, I think he went there meet with RD contrived the story and went out drinking. He did not see a body cause there isn't one.

The pictures that were posted say a lot.

Derek will soon put that theory to the test very soon. :wink:

One thing I disagree with is the guilty until proven innocent idea. I believe this incident happened,but with a wait and see attitude.

At one point Dyer was innocent. He was proven guilty by multiple hoax attempts that have exposed him for what he is. Let's not act like he's being condemned unjustly.

Why did the boy cry wolf?

To watch the villagers reaction?

The attention?

To laugh at them?

I know you weren't mad at me before, for which I'm very grateful; but now I'm gonna wreck all that by saying:

Who cares?

I know you weren't mad at me before, for which I'm very grateful; but now I'm gonna wreck all that by saying:

Who cares?

No LT, I don't think it wrecks anything. I have learned a long time ago, to consider the source of the statements before I get upset.

Wow. You don't want that guy for a witness for the defense...or prosecution for that matter.

Again...all this will prove to be moot should Derek verify a body..at a MINIMUM it will give Musky credibility. BTW..I will go on *record* here and now>>If Derek is denied viewing in any way...I'm going to make a very significant statement as to my opinion of the situation. Having said this..Dyer reiterated last night that Randles WILL be viewing the body.

Again...all this will prove to be moot should Derek verify a body..at a MINIMUM it will give Musky credibility. BTW..I will go on *record* here and now>>If Derek is denied viewing in any way...I'm going to make a very significant statement as to my opinion of the situation. Having said this..Dyer reiterated last night that Randles WILL be viewing the body.

shoulda....woulda....coulda....mabey....if.......TIC TOCK

Going to be a scheduling nightmare with RD 10 day march expedition, London trip and also have to fit in Derek's expeditions to boot!

March is going to be a big month.

Need to get there next week!