Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Again...all this will prove to be moot should Derek verify a body..at a MINIMUM it will give Musky credibility. BTW..I will go on *record* here and now>>If Derek is denied viewing in any way...I'm going to make a very significant statement as to my opinion of the situation. Having said this..Dyer reiterated last night that Randles WILL be viewing the body.

Ronn

Do you, or anybody else, know when DR will be scheduled to view the body? This will be the make or break event for me and I suspect for many others as well.

And likewise if Derek sees a body I will have to issue a very significant statement also. Something like, "****, I wonder how Dyer was able to fool Derek??, he must have hired George Lucas or something."

Dyer reiterated last night that Randles WILL be viewing the body.

Well I am all ears. Let's get the show on the road already. Tell us, Ronno, is the big event going down tonight?

Well I am all ears. Let's get the show on the road already. Tell us, Ronno, is the big event going down tonight?

Derek has already answered that..NO.

Do you, or anybody else, know when DR will be scheduled to view the body? This will be the make or break event for me and I suspect for many others as well.

My gut tells me we will be left with more questions than answers.

Here are the choices:

1. Derek comes back silent. (probability high)

2. For some reason, the viewing could not take place. (probability high)

3. Derek says it's fake. (probability zero) This will not happen as the jig will then be up.

4. Derek says it's real. (probability low) It would not be make or break for me but it will lead to a ton of questions.

And likewise if Derek sees a body I will have to issue a very significant statement also. Something like, "****, I wonder how Dyer was able to fool Derek??, he must have hired George Lucas or something."

Yes..but like I said..at a MINIMUM, it will give Musky credibility. But again...why go thru an expensive replica AND house it in some lab setting?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

My gut tells me we will be left with more questions than answers.

Here are the choices:

1. Derek comes back silent. (probability high)

2. For some reason, the viewing could not take place. (probability high)

3. Derek says it's fake. (probability zero) This will not happen as the jig will then be up.

4. Derek says it's real. (probability low) It would not be make or break for me but it will lead to a ton of questions.

I can assure you Derek will not come back silent..not going to happen. He'll tell us whatever he knows..the good ..the bad..the ugly.

If he's precluded from a viewing in any way, that will change my mind on this whole story.

Edited by ronn1

I've done some modifying of my stance on this. I've seen a Sasquatch so that's not an issue at all. At this point, the only way I will ever acknowledge this whole fiasco as being true is when Rick Dyer's bigfoot body becomes THE type specimen that is the impetus for official species recognition. At that point, I will acknowledge that I was mistaken on this particular story. But not without good reason. haha

Honest and funny comment.

I've done some modifying of my stance on this. I've seen a Sasquatch so that's not an issue at all. At this point, the only way I will ever acknowledge this whole fiasco as being true is when Rick Dyer's bigfoot body becomes THE type specimen that is the impetus for official species recognition. At that point, I will acknowledge that I was mistaken on this particular story. But not without good reason. haha

yes..that will be UNEQUIVOCAL EVIDENCE.

You are right about that. So I guess on his fifth hoax attempt, we should believe him. We should all strive to live our lives according to children's stories.

Of course I know that is not the moral of the story. Just saying.

I don't care who believes what, but those of us that have reasons to believe that there may actually be a body, aren't fools because of our beliefs. The fact that he is a known hoaxer has nothing to do with whether this is true or not. I've heard that it is true from ANOTHER person that is in a position to know, & this person didn't hear it from him. Whatever Dyer says is irrelevant to me.

Honestly, it's silly to base everything you believe about this mess on the fact that he has hoaxed before. There is nothing about his previous history that makes it impossible for this to be true. Anything is possible.

A children's story has nothing to do with it, & I think it was the nonbelievers that brought that up, anyway.

• Upvote 1

Yep thats my stance as well

I can assure you Derek will not come back silent..not going to happen. He'll tell us whatever he knows..the good ..the bad..the ugly.

Do you know what's in his NDA? Isn't it possible that it says he cannot say anything one way or the other?