Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Shill: One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.

You're not posing, so you ain't no shill. :)

Well, I have been chatting to Musky Allen on Facebook for ages and well, I am allowed to just say this that details revealed to me about this story, there is no doubt that I believe RD and Musky Allen is telling the truth.

Ok ok. Now I am a shill. Go ahead and someone say it. SHILL Iam not a shill however, but you can call me one anyhow. That is all I can say.

LOL..calm down Jackie...Derek to the rescue soon.

....Honestly, it's silly to base everything you believe about this mess on the fact that he has hoaxed before. There is nothing about his previous history that makes it impossible for this to be true. Anything is possible.

A children's story has nothing to do with it, & I think it was the nonbelievers that brought that up, anyway.

Yeah, baby!

Hey guys,if this thread is shut down where can we discuss this? Just asking in advance.

This made me laugh HARD.

Oh do tell jacki...I'm sure you haven't signed an NDA lol please don't be the person who reveals something but because of whatever reason can't actually tell us what we all want to know.... Don't be the person who knows something, puts out a teaser, but then refuses to talk about it..

So what if she talked to musky? no offense Jacki....but you talked to a person I don't know or trust. Why would that change my mind about anything and secondly, how in the world would that make you a shill? lol

Well, I have been chatting to Musky Allen on Facebook for ages and well, I am allowed to just say this that details revealed to me about this story, there is no doubt that I believe RD and Musky Allen is telling the truth.

Ok ok. Now I am a shill. Go ahead and someone say it. SHILL Iam not a shill however, but you can call me one anyhow. That is all I can say.

Come on sweety you can tell me .....just whisper it in my ear.

:music: You mine as well tell me you had a personal conversation with Rick himself....wouldn't change anything. Edited by simplyskyla

Is that aimed at me? I don't believe I've shown disrespect to anyone, I simply asked a question followed up with a statement of what I'd do in a similar situation.

Is that aimed at me? I don't believe I've shown disrespect to anyone, I simply asked a question followed up with a statement of what I'd do in a similar situation.

Not directed at anyone. Just a request of everyone.

I dont think your a shill.........however just because you talked to some one named musky really doesnt amount to a hill of been for proof. He could say anything he wants its your chose to believe his word or not. Personaly I dont associate with people who are already known liars

Edited by adam2323