Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest VioletX

Sorry , I have been missing a bunch being out and about lately, anything exciting going on ?

I Sasfooty was afoot , wondered where she had gone too...happy returns!

Musky went on rant mode again. He did mention Kulls posted the location (Google) of Jack Barnes home. One thing interesting...Jack Barnes called in and related his own personal BF encounter.

Guest VioletX

Thanks Ronn,

ok, now I have missed 2 or 3 shows ; (

I will have to listen under the covers tonight...does that make me weird?

Edited by VioletX

Barnes info is interesting..other wise...not much else. Musky rant is more of the same. Apparently, he needs Kulls permission to release his telecons.

Guest DantheMan

Getting into trouble is the wrong word here....

He CONFIDED in her and she was obliged to keep it to herself. I would do the same.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, kudos to you Ronn1, I'm truly amazed at your knack for telling everyone, what someone else means.

Guest DantheMan

Truth doesn't require anyone's belief.

Good work John.

These are without a doubt the very best words in this entire thread, part 1 & 2!!

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, kudos to you Ronn1, I'm truly amazed at your knack for telling everyone, what someone else means.

I added...Jackie could clarify. BTW I wasn't telling *everyone*..just Adam who was inferring she thought she would get into trouble with the LAW?

I'm tempted to say more on your *take* of this but I'm not going to take the bate.

Truth doesn't require anyone's belief.

Good work John.

Nor does one's belief require proof of truth.

Edited by ronn1

Thanks Ronn,

ok, now I have missed 2 or 3 shows ; (

I will have to listen under the covers tonight...does that make me weird?

No. :)

I added...Jackie could clarify. BTW I wasn't telling *everyone*..just Adam who was inferring she would get into trouble with the LAW?

I'm tempted to say more on your *take* of this but I'm not going to take the bate.

Nor does one's belief require proof of truth.

You da man, Ronn!