Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Barnes info is interesting..other wise...not much else. Musky rant is more of the same. Apparently, he needs Kulls permission to release his telecons.

I was wondering how that was going to work out because I knew that would be a legal issue. Did Kulls really release Barnes home address because I don't agree with doing that? I won't be opposed if we find out Barnes was in on the hoax, but giving the guys home address now just doesn't seem right.

Did Dyer happen to talk about Justin releasing his statement today? Just last night Dyer was saying he completely exposed it as a hoax and they have shut up and stopped releasing anything because he exposed them. Of course that was all talk because he has never proved that those guys knew each other before this started, which is what he claims.

Kulls never released anything but his name. Others figured out his job from that. He never posted his home address on his site, unless he posted it elsewhere. Doesn't surprise me that they'd make up info about someone while bashing though. Wouldn't be the first.

Wow. You don't want that guy for a witness for the defense...or prosecution for that matter.

Amen!!

You know, I think by tearing apart tiny details of what Musky Allen has or hasnt said, details about when his photo was or wasnt taken, is actually not very important really. I mean come on guys, can all of you honestly say that you have never got the date of a photo wrong or said 'that' when you meant to say 'this', or are any of you actually saying that you have never lied before??? We all lie at some points in our lives we all get things wrong we all make mistakes. I am not suggesting that Musky has lied about any of these points as it doesnt prove anything at the end of the day.

The important thing was Muskys statement. And it doesnt matter how much his past history is discussed, YOU WILL KNOW IN TIME IF MUSKY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN HE SAID HE SAW A BIGFOOT. This is what IS important.

What we say - has everything to do with this. All we have is our word. If someone makes a mistake in the retelling of information they should correct the mistake and move on.. Not tell the same story as if it is true over and over again. Eric Dahinden (son of Rene) has completely denied any of his fathers papers are with Musky - yet Musky continues to tell the story. If he has these papers - what are they? Is he willing to post something online in Dahinden's own handwriting? But, quite honestly, there were enough problems with this story before Musky even came along, so for me, Musky just sealed the deal.

Learning how to evaluate a claim - I think is very important and something I wish more researchers would learn. It sure would save us all time and drama.

Quite frankly I could care less if Musky seen a bigfoot - because the RD debacle has nothing to do with Musky's sighting. So, his alleged sighting means nothing to me. Just because he allegedly seen one that does not mean he is the "go to guy" for an opinion on what a dead bigfoot looks like - or even a living one.

Edited by Melissa

Certainly Dyer could have picked a more believeable witness and one without *issues*. After all is said and done, Musky's testimony will be *HISTORY* and, in retrospect, either confirmation or a fable. Musky is currently in the lime light because he's *all we have* at the moment. This will pass and we'll have the answer very soon. In the meantime, those that don't trust or believe Musky will remain unconvinced to the bitter end. Why people like myself and Jackie continue to *defend* him is simply because we believe him. So...Musky watch continues add nauseam.

Edited by ronn1

Guest DantheMan

I added...Jackie could clarify. BTW I wasn't telling *everyone*..just Adam who was inferring she thought she would get into trouble with the LAW?

I'm tempted to say more on your *take* of this but I'm not going to take the bate.

I wouldn't go as far as saying I was baiting you, I truly was not, but I have noticed a few instances throughout the however many pages we are at now, where you have, very articulately laid out and or explained what someone else meant, and I was giving you kudos. Certainly one can recognize that Jacki could have meant what you said she meant.

I should have foreseen you might think I meant something else with my post. My bad!

jack! ur still up! Question for you.....Back in December you were convinced this RD story was a hoax? When and why did you change your mind?

Hi Skyla - no wasnt convinced that the story was a hoax back then. Had a feeling from the start that it was true. When I learnt about Dyers past I then questioned it for a bit and then those bits of info came out on the web about his arrests and for a few days I thought..hmmm...but then I came to the decision that whatever he got up to in his private life was irrelevant to the (few) facts that were already in place with the story. The facts being the camper video and the Minnow connection.

So sorry to leave you all hanging but I was reeling a bit and I needed to go to bed! Turns out that Musky has been reading the thread and its been making him mad that people are tearing him apart as to his authenticity and also his honesty. I really wasnt trying to get any secret info from him at all. There were many reasons how I could tell he was telling me the truth. One being that each time I asked him a question, he answered *bam* immediately. No pause and then a contrived response but immediate. He had no idea what questions I was going to ask either and every single time he answered them spontaneously and with total gusto like it was all pent up info that needed getting out. Another reason was that some of the questions I asked explained alot of the gray areas we have come up with this story, the 'how come' questions and alot of things fell into place and made complete sense.

No I am not sure what trouble I could get into legally if I told you all of my conversation with him, but as there is so much legalities and many people involved with this story I personally really dont want to get into trouble nor do I want to get Musky into trouble either. I also have made a promise and I dont like to dishonour that.

I hope none of you are annoyed with me for telling you this much. Maybe I should have kept quiet, and I think if this thead has been peacefully chugging along like it has in the past then maybe I would have decided to keep quiet. But given the fact that people have been intent on tearing the story and particularly Musky over the last few days, I guess my gut instinct was to drop the bomb. *sorry*

Guest miller44
I hope none of you are annoyed with me for telling you this much. Maybe I should have kept quiet, and I think if this thead has been peacefully chugging along like it has in the past then maybe I would have decided to keep quiet. But given the fact that people have been intent on tearing the story and particularly Musky over the last few days, I guess my gut instinct was to drop the bomb. *sorry*

It's appreciated that you brought this forward. I think that every single one of us who believe the Sept 6th claim (myself included) have some undercurrent such as you just described. I also think your instincts are right to not say too much about what was told to you in private.

Thanks for letting us know though + for whatever it's worth: in my estimation Musky's interview with FB/FB was genuine.

So now Jackie is under a verbal NDA. lol. Jackie, I don't mean to offend, and I totally understand keeping a confidence, I don't blame you for that a bit, but what was the point of coming to tell us that you now really REALLY believe MA and RD? Did you think it would convince anyone else? Incidentally, did you get clarification on whether MA was blindfolded for 4 hours going to and returning from the lab? Just wondering.

Jacki please be very wary of your new FB friends. We've jousted over this for what seems like months now and I would very much hate to see you used by these folks as a pawn in their game.

Please be careful Jacki.

I think people may have missed this.

So sorry to leave you all hanging but I was reeling a bit and I needed to go to bed! Turns out that Musky has been reading the thread and its been making him mad that people are tearing him apart as to his authenticity and also his honesty. I really wasnt trying to get any secret info from him at all. There were many reasons how I could tell he was telling me the truth. One being that each time I asked him a question, he answered *bam* immediately. No pause and then a contrived response but immediate. He had no idea what questions I was going to ask either and every single time he answered them spontaneously and with total gusto like it was all pent up info that needed getting out. Another reason was that some of the questions I asked explained alot of the gray areas we have come up with this story, the 'how come' questions and alot of things fell into place and made complete sense.

JackiLB - please can you just clarify for me - have you spoken to Issleb face to face or was it via a telephone conversation?

Thanks.

Lee

but what was the point of coming to tell us that you now really REALLY believe MA and RD?

Not sure Belmar other than the fact that we have all been desperately wanting more juicy news for what seems like weeks. I mean the FBFB guys never gave a statement which was disappointing for us and the last thing they have said is 'we are gearing up for a run' so what that means we dont know but adds more to the anticipation. Now we wait for Derek and this wait is agonising. It was just so tempting for me to add to this thread what I was allowed to say about my conversation with Musky last night. To the people who have no faith in Musky, the situation will stay the same as they will dismiss what I say as being that I was 'duped'. I dont think I was but I am bound to say that. Musky seems to be a very impassioned kind of a person. I feel when he gets hot under the collar, he spouts off what comes from his heart rather than from his head. For example, at one point in my conversation last night he called me Violet LOL But that slip didnt matter as it was what he was talking about that did matter.

Facebook friends caution? Well Skyla friended me on FB the other week. Not sure she would like to hear you saying that MMG?

JackiLB - please can you just clarify for me - have you spoken to Issleb face to face or was it via a telephone conversation?

Thanks.

Lee

It was on Facebook Dopelyrics so you can now have one jolly good laugh about it HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR