Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

your such a tease.... :)

come on you know you can trust me it will be our little secret.

Frosty dearest. I will tell you after the film is released. And I will tell it to you repeatedly and constantly and thoroughly and repeatedly again and annoyingly and aggravatingly and psychopathically and sweetly and loudly and softly and clearly. Ok? Edited by JackiLB

Hi JackiLB,

Thanks.

I am just interested to know how you know he was telling the truth.

As someone who has studied both body language and the psychology of lying extensively over the last 12 years,(Pease/Navarro/Eckman/Floyd/Houston/Carnicero/Freud/Collett/Vrij et al), I would be extremely interested to know how you knew Musky Allen wasn't lying. Detecting deception is not an easy process, even in ideal circumstances i.e. face to face. Via email is more difficult, but there are indications that people are not being truthful with the things they put on email.

Anyone can check it out if they don't believe me :D :D

Thanks.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Hi JackiLB,

Thanks.

I am just interested to know how you know he was telling the truth.

Well at the end of the day I still cant prove that he was telling the truth. But what I said earlier ^^ is one of the many reasons why I felt he was. When I look back over the conversation, the FB page gives the time of when each comment is written after every question I asked, and it shows each time that his response was timed as pretty much immediate. And he had no idea what question I was going to ask. Also certain details of his response also showed knowledge in areas other than Bigfoot and areas that we have discussed very little on here so therefore could not warrant an 'prepared for' answer. No I cant prove that what he told me was true but I am TOTALLY convinced that he was telling the truth. Honestly I do. Hand on heart. Thats all I can say.

...sorry had to edit as realised that one of my sentences was written badly and didnt make sense!

Edited by JackiLB

JackiLB - thanks. I fully acknowledge your position on the story.

Mine is completely different, as you know: Musky Allen/RD are lying. It's that simple for me.

I am not interested in trying to change anyone's mind about it. There are so many people psychologically entrenched in this whole saga, they are emotionally invested in it and they will stick to what they are saying (and what they believe) right up until the denoument. And it will carry on beyond that, too.

Best,

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

I am soooo far behind this subject, but I am So Glad this is being discussed here...............Some folks dont want to touch it. I didn't realize Dyer was the GA Hoaxer, so that really makes me lean toward another Hoax; it was sort of a Local Gut shot. He claims he will go down in History as the greatest BF Tracker ...........he is already one of the greatest hoaxers; Perhaps he is wanting to be the Greatest Hoaxer Ever?

I am staying tuned and keeping some Hope........Spring is right around the Corner :sungum:

JackiLB - thanks. I fully acknowledge your position on the story.

Mine is completely different, as you know: Musky Allen/RD are lying. It's that simple for me.

I too want to thank Jackie for her input, but IMHO, this Forum in itself is a Big Deal in the Bigfoot world and perhaps she is being used to get This Place on board? I hope not, but Quite frankly NOTHING Surprises Me.............I am still hanging but I too think they are lying........

Kind of makes me sad as I am one to always give someone the benefit of the doubt, til I'm Crossed. Dyer already Crossed us, so Until he shows us the goods, I will remain In Heavy Doubt Land........

I too want to thank Jackie for her input, but IMHO, this Forum in itself is a Big Deal in the Bigfoot world and perhaps she is being used to get This Place on board? I hope not, but Quite frankly NOTHING Surprises Me.............I am still hanging but I too think they are lying........

Well bfriendly I admit that I am always a trusting kind of a person. Some would say this is a bad thing others say a good. But whatever the case I do put trust in people. However, I am also known in 'the real world' as being someone who is very astute and sensitive. Many of my friends would vouch for that. In real life, I can usually tell instantly if I am going to dislike someone and most times in my life I am right. Now talking to someone over the internet is different to face to face but considering all of us of a certain generation are talking to eachother alot on the net and we in turn have built up trust even though we dont know eachother, that shows that us humans are very quickly adapting to be able to read between the lines of whether someone is lying within an email? I have never met VioletX for instance other than on the net, but I have built up trust and respect for her and you will also have found that too I am sure with many people you chat to online? Of course we cant prove our gut feelings to be right but we have our knowledge now to help us.

I hope that I am not being used as a dishonest channel - believe me they dont want the wrath of me on their heels. But I have a gut feeling I am not being used to channel lies in this story.

Hi Skyla - no wasnt convinced that the story was a hoax back then. Had a feeling from the start that it was true. When I learnt about Dyers past I then questioned it for a bit and then those bits of info came out on the web about his arrests and for a few days I thought..hmmm...but then I came to the decision that whatever he got up to in his private life was irrelevant to the (few) facts that were already in place with the story. The facts being the camper video and the Minnow connection.

I'm confused.....

Edited by simplyskyla

Jacki please be very wary of your new FB friends. We've jousted over this for what seems like months now and I would very much hate to see you used by these folks as a pawn in their game.

Please be careful Jacki.

Mooohooaoaoaowawawa! She jsut added me!

@jacki, you seem pretty convinced it was a hoax by reading that statement. So when I read it I was just curious why you changed your mind and WHEN? ( you've kind of answered why, but not when )

I really did love your statement however, because it is how I still feel in a way. Why even tell us with no evidence right? Well why should I believe anyone's word with no evidence. Just my own beliefs.

Edited by simplyskyla

I'm confused.....

Well Skyla like I said earlier - I became wary for a while because of Dyers past and also because as I was new to the community, I was very much influenced to have the view it was a hoax. I can remember that my viewpoint that it wasnt a hoax was pretty much a minority and I gave in to the feeling of the masses. My opinion changed however when I really started to seriously discuss the story on here. When I first joined the BF community last year, I was pretty naive as far as BF history goes. Maybe I still am! LOL

btw....notice how I say 'i think this is a hoax' not 'this is a hoax'??

Edited by JackiLB

@jacki, you seem pretty convinced it was a hoax by reading that statement. So when I read it I was just curious why you changed your mind and WHEN? ( you've kind of answered why, but not when )

I really did love your statement however, because it is how I still feel in a way. Why even tell us with no evidence right? Well why should I believe anyone's word with no evidence. Just my own beliefs.

Who cares? How much time do you spend drudging up this stuff? Is it that serious?

Like I said above ....notice how I say 'i think this is a hoax' not 'this is a hoax' so I am not really pretty convinced??

@jacki...So you are saying you always believed, but felt peer pressured to following along with the majority and believing it was fake, but then you followed you heart and decided you would "openly" believe again?

Who cares? How much time do you spend drudging up this stuff? Is it that serious?

Well if people want to drudge up all the mad things I might stupidly say then they can. I dont care but thanks anyhow!

actually it was pointed out to me....I didn't "drudge" it up at all. I was simply wondering why she changed her mind.......that's why I care. :)