Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

If I changed my mind and said " I totally believe RD now...I really do!" Wouldn't you be the least bit curious why. If you had been keeping up with this thread, I think you certainly would. Don't worry folks I'm still not drinking the koolaid.

No I wouldnt be curious - surprised yes but not curious! But people can change their minds. You never know, next week I might decide its all a hoax after all and infact last week I wrote a long thing saying how I was having doubts and tried to put the hoax idea into my head. Did you see it? But when I went through it all in my mind, I came back to the original conclusion that it wasnt.

We can all change our minds Skyla. Its called thinking and processing information. If Derek makes a statement for the postive, there are people here who have said they will believe this story to be true. So we are allowed to change our minds.

....there is still time Skyla for you to join us....come on over...we will give you tea and cake ;)

I use Scarface, Tony Montana's advice " The eyes, they NEVER lie !"

and I'm just like him "even when I'm lie, I tell the truth" :)

That's the best advice! I always tend to side with someone holding an uzi though!! :D

We can all change our minds Skyla. Its called thinking and processing information.

Oh yes Jackie we can all change our minds....it was just perplexing to me how you changed your mind from hoax to truth in 4 days. I was only curious what changed ur mind in such a short period...I thought perhaps one of you"dangling carrots" had been revealed to you in secret early on. Who knows? hahha Yes I did read what you wrote about putting in your head about the entire thing being a hoax, but by reading what you wrote on Dec. 14th, to me you didn't sound "confused"

Edited by simplyskyla

@JackiLB Good morning.

Hey Good Afternoon Adam2323. Well, if nothing else, my surprise comment yesterday has given you something to discuss today? But soon Derek will hopefully give us some news and then thats when the real fun starts. I am just merely a performing monkey...juggling balls in the air for your entertainment in the interim. Dont worry about my personal thoughts and feelings as they really dont matter to you as its my friends who like me and thats what matters :)

Oh yes Jackie we can all change our minds....it was just perplexing to me how you changed your mind from hoax to truth in 4 days. I was only curious what changed ur mind in such a short period...I thought perhaps one of you"dangling carrots" had been revealed to you in secret early on. Who knows? hahha

No jeez no! I think some people have wondered if I am a Minnow contact because of being British but unfortunately I have absolutely no inside knowledge given to me at all up until just recently. Honestly! And the other thing...did you not ever read about my freaky story about how I got latched onto this story? I just cant explain it as I dont believe in anything paranormal. I was in a coma in sept for 3 days and when I was finally discharged from hospital, I became obsessed about Bigfoot. Not that long after reading loads on the net, the camper vid was released and then more info came out about it later. I was totally drawn to the story instantly. Then you know the rest.....but what I only just worked out a few months ago was that I went into a coma on 6th Sept!!!!! Da Da DA!!! What is going on there????

If I didn't know better, I'da thought I wrote this^^^ statement.......

Eventually a Bigfoot IS Going to be Killed and it will probably be someone like a Rick Dyer who gets it done.

Thanks Bfriendly :)

@JackiLB Good morning. First I have no idea why you would even bring this up in the open forum? I frankly could care less what Musky told you. There is absolutely nothing he could say over a FB conversation that would make this circus story any more believable. Hes a con man and what he is doing is perpetuating this HOAX. I dont care how convincing you say he sounded at the end of the day its just hearsay from a third party. One who has already lied about his dealing inside the BF community. You wanna prove to the world that you have one of the major discoveries in the last 300 years than prove it by letting an uninvolved non BF scientist examine the body. RD his a con man MA is his lacky they are just stringing this long to get every little bit of attention they can. Be careful on being so trusting of people you have never met. All your statement will do is give us another 5 pages of the same things we have speculated over the last 300! In the end we are where we were when this fiasco started..NO BODY and NO PROOF that he has one.

their probably going to add all this to the film, Minnow is probably just sitting back, watching this hole thing spin like a carnival ride and laughing all the way to the bank. Love to be a fly on the wall and hear the conversations between minnow and dyer, I'd assume 75% of it would be laughter and dyer saying "I told ya

people in the BF community would believe me, AGAIN !"

No jeez no! I think some people have wondered if I am a Minnow contact because of being British but unfortunately I have absolutely no inside knowledge given to me at all up until just recently. Honestly! And the other thing...did you not ever read about my freaky story about how I got latched onto this story? I just cant explain it as I dont believe in anything paranormal. I was in a coma in sept for 3 days and when I was finally discharged from hospital, I became obsessed about Bigfoot. Not that long after reading loads on the net, the camper vid was released and then more info came out about it later. I was totally drawn to the story instantly. Then you know the rest.....but what I only just worked out a few months ago was that I went into a coma on 6th Sept!!!!! Da Da DA!!! What is going on there????

No, definitely not any contact with Minnow or more widely the British film industry. But your story about the coma is fascinating. I have heard stories of people who have been in comas and woken up speaking French or being able to read music also. Strange how the mind can work.

Thanks.

Lee

No, definitely not any contact with Minnow or more widely the British film industry. But your story about the coma is fascinating. I have heard stories of people who have been in comas and woken up speaking French or being able to read music also. Strange how the mind can work.

It is strange isnt it. How can you explain it?

Thanks.

Lee

Yes, JAcki's Coma story adds a whole other aspect to this. Very interesting indeed!

Guest VioletX

After Ricks show last night and after hearing what Jacki has to say, I am even more convinced there is a Bf body.

Now , I can just relax and wait for the film...so excuse me if I am not bringing my game face here, I am too chill to debate much.

FB/FB have seen the body, those guys are not bad guys in any sense... we can pick apart any person we esteem as well, even the Dalai Lama has detractors somewhere I am sure who think that he mispoke, or lied,should not wear saffron colored robes, etc.

Derek will see the body, more and more clues will begin to emerge and suddenly people will become very afraid it is all too true.

Next thing that will happen is that haters will switch to maligning Rick as a murderer instead of a a hoaxer or trying to get him for some law he is afoul of in all of this.

Those on the fence will be very happy at the end of all of this ; D

Edited by VioletX

After Ricks show last night and after hearing what Jacki has to say, I am even more convinced there is a Bf body.

Now , I can just relax and wait for the film...so excuse me if I am not bringing my game face here, I am too chill to debate much.

FB/FB have seen the body, those guys are not bad guys in any sense... we can pick apart any person we esteem as well, even the Dalai Lama has detractors somewhere I am sure who think that he mispoke, or lied,should not wear saffron colored robes, etc.

Derek will see the body, more and more clues will begin to emerge and suddenly people will become very afraid it is all too true.

Next thing that will happen is that haters will switch to maligning Rick as a murderer instead of a a hoaxer or trying to get him for some law he is afoul of in all of this.

Those on the fence will be very happy at the end of all of this ; D

I was out last night...anything of interest on Rick's Show? But yes, like you... I think Rick has one and After Dereck collaborates what Muskey has seen, we will all be vindicated.