Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Good morning Jacki,

I was just wondering why Musky joined this forum. It appears he joined only to monitor what we are saying about him, and decided that you seemed like a nice go between. I wish he would come on here and discuss this with all of us. But I have faith in everything you say.

Guest Cervelo

Hawk-O,

Heck yea V just invoked the Dalai Lama as a comparisons for persecution of RD....which made me want to puke a little quite frankly!

Edited by Cervelo

I was out last night...anything of interest on Rick's Show? But yes, like you... I think Rick has one and After Dereck collaborates what Muskey has seen, we will all be vindicated.

Good morning Violet,

That was an uplifting post.Thank you.

Guest VioletX

Hawk- I missed the end of the show.

Lets see Jack Barnes called in supporting Rick, very much conveying that they had indeed seen a body, but not saying it outright, Barnes talked about his own encounter.

Musky was on talking about Kulls revealing Barnes adress and map of his house, althought the forum members are saying that it is not on his site ???

I have to put the bby down, maybe some others can recap more.

Hawk-O,

Heck yea V just invoked the Dalai Lama as a comparisons for persecution of RD....which made me want to puke a little quite frankly!

Yea me.too! Poor poor Ricky! He's.laughing at the BF Community. As far as this thread still.absolutely no proof of anything.

Hawk- I missed the end of the show.

Lets see Jack Barnes called in supporting Rick, very much conveying that they had indeed seen a body, but not saying it outright, Barnes talked about his own encounter.

Musky was on talking about Kulls revealing Barnes adress and map of his house, althought the forum members are saying that it is not on his site ???

I have to put the bby down, maybe some others can recap more.

Redirect place blame on others......the 101 of avoiding the hard question and concealing your fraud

Hawk-O,

easy boys

Guest VioletX

Hawk-O,

Cervelo, go take a Tums, I was invoking the Dalai Lama after mentioning FB/FB,lol.(and you may have missed the greater point).

And while Rick Dyer is no Dalai Lama, the Dalai Lama is no Rick Dyer because Rick Dyer has a Bigfoot Body and the Dalai Lama would never eat a Walmart rib much less harm a sentient being :cheese:

Cervelo, go take a Tums, I was invoking the Dalai Lama after mentioning FB/FB,lol.(and you may have missed the greater point).

And while Rick Dyer is no Dalai Lama, the Dalai Lama is no Rick Dyer because Rick Dyer has a Bigfoot Body and the Dalai Lama would never eat a Walmart rib much less harm a sentient being :cheese:

Good oneViolet lol

Guest VioletX

Yea me.too! Poor poor Ricky! He's.laughing at the BF Community. As far as this thread still.absolutely no proof of anything.

Redirect place blame on others......the 101 of avoiding the hard question and concealing your fraud

Yes, that is an...interpretation, but it may be incorrect.

I was just wondering why Musky joined this forum. It appears he joined only to monitor what we are saying about him, and decided that you seemed like a nice go between. I wish he would come on here and discuss this with all of us. But I have faith in everything you say.

He can monitor the thread without being a member, so joining (if it is really him) would mean he either wants to participate in this thread or because becoming a member means we have to stop criticizing him.

He can monitor the thread without being a member, so joining (if it is really him) would mean he either wants to participate in this thread or because becoming a member means we have to stop criticizing him.

Yes you are correct.

Hi VioletX,

Please could you clarify something doe me as I've not had chance to listen.

You said FBFB have seen the body, but then you say they didn't say it outright but alluded to it. Is that correct?

Oh, and Musky/Rick - if you are "monitoring" this thread, feel free to email me and we can have a frank conversation about this whole story, in private.

Thank you.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Adam 2323 said:

Yep, he is having a good ole time. This whole situation is getting sadder by the day.

Belmar said:

I think it's interesting how he spent so much time bashing other researchers in this community - and now he is upset that the community has turned on him - and that's just wrong !! LOL. Did he think if he called himself a "skeptic" everything he said would just be accepted as the truth? Well, that's not how the people in this community operate. Which is not an entirely bad thing.

Guest Cervelo

Nice... no doubt the plight of the Tibetan people is hilarious stuff!

Edited by Cervelo