Bigfoot Research--Still No Evidence (Continued)

Guest Admin

^Very astute.

I'm not sure that particular area has been discussed (% of trail cam damages).

It would stand to reason though, that yes, there would be a learning curve....however short.

Missing trail cams are not indicative of a Giant Ape stealing them, they are indicative of humans being alerted to the presence of the game cam and either taking it, or destroying it. 1. If they are trespassing, it is evidence of such a deed 2. if they are hoaxing a group of Bigfooters it is evidence of such a hoax.

Missing trail cams are not indicative of a Giant Ape stealing them, they are indicative of humans being alerted to the presence of the game cam and either taking it, or destroying it. 1. If they are trespassing, it is evidence of such a deed 2. if they are hoaxing a group of Bigfooters it is evidence of such a hoax.

But a Giant ape could steal a camera........no?

Guest Rick1013

Depends on how the camera was stolen. I had a game camera stolen from a tree where I had mounted it for whitetail deer scouting. The camera was gone and the locking cable had been cut. Unless Bigfoot has a pair of bolt cutters, I expect that another hunter or a meth-head came back and stole the camera. Was the camera yanked from it's mount, or were tools required to take the camera down? That would help answer the question.

A Giant ape could steal a camera, but not because it thought it took it's picture or something. But then would it know to take the memory card out and destroy that too? It could steal it if you smeared bananas all over it.

Good point Rick1013.

Drew I don't know where your getting your facts from. You sound pretty sure. I think you are underestimating your enemy. I'm not saying that they would know what a picture is. I'm saying they might be able to deduce that we see through those lenses, and destroy it, just to be on the safe side.

Every Bigfoot probably has a pile of them behind their house. :haha:

A Giant ape could steal a camera, but not because it thought it took it's picture or something.

Agreed.

But then would it know to take the memory card out and destroy that too? It could steal it if you smeared bananas all over it.

No.....it would not know how to take out the memory card.......but you may not find the camera, and if you did there may not be enough pieces to collect to matter.

Nah.......I think huckleberry jam is in order for our boy. :)

Guest OntarioSquatch

I've heard of an unusually large number of trail cams that went missing in Washington State, but it wouldn't make sense to conclude that Bigfoot is doing it when there are so many other possibilities. Like theives.

One thing is for certain though, whether Bigfoot does or doesn't exist, trail cams are not an effective way of capturing one on photo.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I've heard of an unusually large number of trail cams that went missing in Washington State, but it wouldn't make sense to conclude that Bigfoot is doing it when there are so many other possibilities. Like theives.

One thing is for certain though, whether Bigfoot does or doesn't exist, trail cams are not an effective way of capturing one on photo.

They are not a very effective way of capturing a big buck photo either...... And after the bear ripped mine up, I wont be buying another one.

Tracks are a better determination of size, than a grainy night time photo.

But maybe I've just tried a couple of the wrong brand.

Guest BastetsCat

It would be cool, IF, they made a two part system for game cameras. One part takes the picture and is basically visible....the other part could be anywhere within say 500 feet of the camera part and it is a back up system that wirelessly downloads the pictures onto a back up card. The camera part could also have its own card, but the remote side wold have a back up....no more guessing what took the camera.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/33198-bigfoot-research-%E2%80%93-still-no-evidence-but-plenty-of-excuses-to-explain-why-there%E2%80%99s-no-evidence/#entry622471

That is the opening post if anyone cares to refresh their memory, or get caught up on the thread.

The point of the OP was to simply ask what other attributes are Bigfoot supporters going to apply to what most claim is a flesh and blood animal.

With each additional bit of technology that comes forward, Bigfoot seems to develop an ability to work around, or out think the technological wizardry as it develops.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/33198-bigfoot-research-%E2%80%93-still-no-evidence-but-plenty-of-excuses-to-explain-why-there%E2%80%99s-no-evidence/#entry622471

That is the opening post if anyone cares to refresh their memory, or get caught up on the thread.

The point of the OP was to simply ask what other attributes are Bigfoot supporters going to apply to what most claim is a flesh and blood animal.

With each additional bit of technology that comes forward, Bigfoot seems to develop an ability to work around, or out think the technological wizardry as it develops.

well in another thread iam learning that the master species on earth is bigfoot and they have harnessed teleportation, communicate with aliens and a whole host of cool scfi stuff!

so disabling redneck trail cameras should be a snap!

:)

• Upvote 2

It's amazing what you can "learn" in threads that have no association whatsoever with evidence of any kind beyond he said, she said, and I saw...

It's amazing what you can "learn" in threads that have no association whatsoever with evidence of any kind beyond he said, she said, and I saw...

Well bud, I'm sure you and Drew and others probably look at me in the same light. I saw a pretty compelling but mundane by comparison trackway. If I saw a Bigfoot beam out of a space ship in front of me? I dunno what I'd do.........probably hide in my basement for the rest of my life.

^^ Speaking strictly for myself, I don't view you even remotely in the same light as the fringe claims people make on this board. Right now I consider you a pretty level headed person who saw something that you cannot explain. Going beyond that is where we differ: you are leaning toward the possibility of an unknown primate as the source, and I would head in the other direction that there is a perfectly rational explanation for it.

The day you start making claims of glowing eyes, mind speak, and intra-dimensional travel, well then my opinion may shift a wee bit :)