Bigfoot Research--Still No Evidence (Continued)

Guest Admin

Norseman- you are just rationalizing. If you really want to know what the federal guidelines are that nearly all the states adhere to then call the US F&W service, don't need to be an expert to do that. Just call otherwise your ignorance is a precieved bliss.

Norseman- you are just rationalizing. If you really want to know what the federal guidelines are that nearly all the states adhere to then call the US F&W service, don't need to be an expert to do that. Just call otherwise your ignorance is a precieved bliss.

It's Memorial day weekend..............and I think my point is valid. Your dodge is noted.

Norseman- what dodge, hell I made an effort and called the US F&W service. You on the other hand will not make an effort in this discussion about undiscovered species. Please be informed about the processes involved instead of using your own rational. Ignorance is not a bliss. 

Please stay with the issue involved OK!.

Norseman- what dodge, hell I made an effort and called the US F&W service. You on the other hand will not make an effort in this discussion about undiscovered species. Please be informed about the processes involved instead of using your own rational. Ignorance is not a bliss. 

Please stay with the issue involved OK!.

I cannot call them on a holiday weekend. You have talked with them extensively obviously. So answer the question.

Norseman- We were discussing undiscovered, non-game animals not if harassing or baiting a BF since BF is not yet verified  specifically it is not on the endangered species list. However because any undiscovered flora or fuana is property of the US governmaent until put on the endangered species list, which states have their own lists and apply for federal protection,it is inherantly considered (in the case of BF) a non-game animal with no hunting season.I believe that is the intent of the permit process partly and I don't want to get into scenerios (you can ask US F&W) hypathetical 

scenarios yourself).  Agian, you may want to contact the US F&W or the state and ask them, I have,  and as I have said you probably wouldn't take my word for it anyways, that way you can present your scenarios to them or ask your specific questions yourself.

Norseman- We were discussing undiscovered, non-game animals not if harassing or baiting a BF since BF is not yet verified  specifically it is not on the endangered species list. However because any undiscovered flora or fuana is property of the US governmaent until put on the endangered species list, which states have their own lists and apply for federal protection,it is inherantly considered (in the case of BF) a non-game animal with no hunting season.I believe that is the intent of the permit process partly and I don't want to get into scenerios (you can ask US F&W) hypathetical 

scenarios yourself).  Agian, you may want to contact the US F&W or the state and ask them, I have,  and as I have said you probably wouldn't take my word for it anyways, that way you can present your scenarios to them or ask your specific questions yourself.

No.

We were discussing the legalities of harvesting species not yet discovered per Federal law. I asked you if you knew if harassing, baiting, and calling to said undiscovered species is also illegal. You either do not know, or your dodging the question, because you will not give a straight answer.

So yes, it looks like I will have to call the US F/G when I have time.

Norseman- please. like I said READ MY posts, undiscovered species are inherently off-limits with no season OK! Non-game animals have no season unless specified OK! Call the US F&W service for yourself and you will be informed OK! Ask them if shooting a BF is illegal OK! get back after the holidays and in the meantime have a good memorial day holiday.

Guest JoelS

Sometimes I should keep my big mouth shut but...

ptangier, you've made some assertions without any corroboration.  I do not know whether or not you are correct.  It would be helpful if you could back those assertions up with a link to the appropriate block of legal code.  I just think that when we're dealing with the law, it would be very helpful to have the specifics.

In Texas, a dead squatch is a legal squatch. They have made that opinion public.

Yes as iam sure it is in the states iam familar with what ptangier is saying tho is that its not legal wuth the federal government

Norseman I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question. I do understand your position about needing a body for proof. my question to you is.

At the moment you have Bigfoot in your sights, you see that Bigfoot is an inteligent being looking more human than ape would you still pull the trigger? Just a question I have wanted to ask. It might be harder to pull the trigger than you think, would be a split second decision.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

Norseman I did go back and read more of your kill club thread and saw a post where you answerd about making the decision to shoot. I guess that reply answered my question.

There are quite a few reports with a hunter seeing a Bigfoot in there sights and could not shoot, this is why I ask the question.

Maybe a hunter could petition the goverment for a special bounty permit for Bigfoot. The number of permits would have to be small and only good till one was killed. It would be for the proof and study of the unknown species. Then the kill would be legal under the law.

Myself I am still a skeptic and am against the kill if the creature does exist.

Norseman I did go back and read more of your kill club thread and saw a post where you answerd about making the decision to shoot. I guess that reply answered my question.

There are quite a few reports with a hunter seeing a Bigfoot in there sights and could not shoot, this is why I ask the question.

Maybe a hunter could petition the goverment for a special bounty permit for Bigfoot. The number of permits would have to be small and only good till one was killed. It would be for the proof and study of the unknown species. Then the kill would be legal under the law.

Myself I am still a skeptic and am against the kill if the creature does exist.

I have yet to falter in any killing I've been involved with. Wild animals are easy........it's your steer that you bottle fed from a calf and loves and trusts you that is the dosey. Or your daughters horse that has colic'd with her wailing in the background. Real heart jerkers.

As far as human or human looking? I don't see that as a hurdle either. 

I have a question for you? How can somebody be a skeptic and anti kill at the same time? 

Edited by norseman

Norseman  the comment of being able to pull the trigger on a human or anything looking human is very disturbing. Killing anything that has not harmed or threatened you or another and you do not plan to eat is to me murder IMO.