Possible Bigfoot Shot In Pennsylvania

Bigfoot Evidence is reporting on a story out of Pennsylvania claiming a turkey hunter shot and killed a bigfoot and that police were called and have located the body.  Investigators are supposed to be on their way to the area.

Probably just another bogus claim, but will be interesting to follow for now.

I meant to post this in the general area.  If an admin could move it that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edited by TnBigfoot

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... Kid was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

Guest COGrizzly

Finally! Something we can bite our teeth into!

On a side note, I have an empty lot in Orlando Florida. I'd love to sell it for super cheap!

Anyone have any more info on this? Link? 

BTW, TnBigfoot, I moved the topic :)

Thank you! Sorry for the screw up.

Guest PScardina

Interested for more, following on BFE also seems to be constant updates there. As bad as it is for a kill, we need the physical evidence to protect them.

Guest Serohs

Finally! Something we can bite our teeth into!

On a side note, I have an empty lot in Orlando Florida. I'd love to sell it for super cheap!

I had to LOL

Guest crabshack

I can never understand the rush to protect something that has legends of cannibalism regarding it.

Interested for more, following on BFE also seems to be constant updates there. As bad as it is for a kill, we need the physical evidence to protect them.

Guest PScardina

I can never understand the rush to protect something that has legends of cannibalism regarding it.

Cannabalism? Really? thats what your worried about? Oh no the Sasquatch are coming, hide your children IF ONLY WE HAD GUNS!!!!

I dont want to rush to protect it, but they dont bother us, we dont bother them. If a body is broadcasted by the gov and news then every dumbass with a gun will be out in the woods looking for them for a kill specifically. And yes, I know there are people out there doing that already, but it would be a much greater threat to them for us to know they are 100% real. We are the threat, thats why they avoid us. They approach women and children for a reason, and its not cannabilism, its security and safety in the contact.

• Upvote 1

A- call the media

B- do a public info request for the 911 tape and the dispatch tape

C- do a public info request for a daily log of all law enforcement working at the time

And finally...

DON'T LET THE BOOTS GET DIPPED IN SALTWATER!

( I kid......kinda)

Seriously....if a run of the mill deputy shows up on scene and finds a dead BF.......he's gonna blah blah blah about it on the radio non stop.

"Send me a squad! We have a ....err....male down...approximately....eeerrrrr...prehistoric in age......wearing ......errrrr....a fur coat.....7 ft tall and approximately 400lbs......!"

SSR Team

Army Helicopters...