Possible Bigfoot Shot In Pennsylvania

What I find interesting is that this BF would have had to have been within 20 yards (at most) to receive a lethal shot from a shotgun.

Even a 3.5" heavy load would be ineffective VERY shortly after leaving the barrel.

Guest ewashguy56

Shoot. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe something cool would have come from this. ****.

Guest PScardina

If it did happen and gov were involved, why would they show anyone? For this to go public it would need to NOT be involving ths state in any way

• Upvote 1

How many people, when they read a topic title like this one, go straight to the end, post something like

If there's any truth to this, I'm sure we'll all know, soon enough

...and then go back to their business?

[raises hand]

DWA, I went back to my 'life as usual', but checked back for updates.  I wasn't holding my breath.  I just think it would have been nice if someone had come along and said "it was just a bear", or whatever.  :sigh:

Biggest red flag for me was "turkey hunter".

Turkey hunters = turkey loads ( shells that is)

Granted, I wouldn't want to get shot with them....but they don't strike me as 400 primate killers.

They said the message came over Ham radio, State police only use them for accidents and traffic, sensitive information they use a cell phone, if it were real, it would be a cell call for sure. I'd  bet a blue stack of chips that it was some Ham operator having fun with some gullible researchers.

Biggest red flag for me was "turkey hunter".

Turkey hunters = turkey loads ( shells that is)

Granted, I wouldn't want to get shot with them....but they don't strike me as 400 primate killers.

Not that i believe this story is true but, If it was a 10 gauge, or the 3 1/2" magnum 12 guage shells, which many guys use bb or 2 shot for turkey's, up to 30 yds, it would be as lethal as a slug, especially full or extra full choke, which is what most turkey hunters use.

Guest gerrykleier

How many people, when they read a topic title like this one, go straight to the end, post something like

If there's any truth to this, I'm sure we'll all know, soon enough

...and then go back to their business?

[raises hand]

Ya' got me!

GK

PA investigater Eric Altman posted on his FB page it is totally nothing.

Then it is likely just that--nothing. I'm confident I would have heard something on the local venue if a sasquatch had been shot within 50 miles of here.

Here is the latest update.  I actually noticed this in the comments section of the link Elaine posted and now it's on Bigfoot evidence.

It seems Eric Altman is going to release a joint statement tomorrow.  He is the head of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot society.  I don't know much about him, but I saw a couple of people on another sight saying good things about him.  Who knows what it all means, but I'm not getting too excited. 

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/05/eric-altman-to-release-statement.html#moretop