The Ketchum Report (Part 3)

Guest Admin

Xion Comrade, on 26 Jan 2015 - 9:07 PM, said:snapback.png

I have always found that most of the accusations made against Ketchum were nothing but raw character assassination and unfounded BS, she was in way over her head to begin with and there was no way a person could have pulled off what she tried to do under the circumstances. Once everyone(Erickson in particular) pulled out it just kind of seemed to leave her hanging by the neck, and everyone proceeded to just pummel the crap out of her as is customary in the bigfoot world.

"What I said has been twisted like a game of gossip amongst children so now the haters say I said the progenitor was a giant extinct lemur."

That pretty much sums the whole thing up, most people just have no clue how bitter, ultra-negative, and ignorant the Bigfoot community at large is, and Melba is(Or I should say was, as she definitely got thoroughly educated in this matter) certainly one of those people.

And I might add that Erickson had the real deal, the video was all quite real...

Hi Xion!  Which video?  The "chewbacca" (for lack of a better term) video?

BFF Patron

Why are we still talking about Ketchum?

Damage control has a mind of her own, for each new discoverer of the research with their own inherent bias and cliques. 

• 2 weeks later...

Damage control has a mind of her own, for each new discoverer of the research with their own inherent bias and cliques. 

Ketchum report is like beating an old rug, it releases anxiety. In some odd way it wouldn’t surprise me if other aspiring scientists aren’t taking a good hard look at the public flogging and the entire rebuke as an example of what happens when you toy around in the Bigfoot playpen… Just a thought!

• 7 months later...
BFF Patron

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/7225-the-ketchum-report/?p=82313

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/36891-the-ketchum-report-continued/?p=704949

Bumping the old thread above and these other two because some of the membership needs to put some meat on this Ketchum bones stuff because they have pretty much dried up and blown away--- but like Todd Standing, become resurrected by manifold minions who seem to have trouble taking in the history and the facts.

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1