How Many Here Have Seen A Sassy And Have No Doubts?

Guest Nalajr

Guest Nalajr

Hey all,

I have always thought that some of the most powerful "evidence" to back up the existence of SASSY is the voluminous eye witnesses from all over the US.  We all know that not all of the sightings and reports are actual SASSY's, they couldn't be.  The eyes play tricks on us, the power of suggestion, the desire to see one and mis-identification all play a part.

So I thought I'd ask the members here how many have actually had a REAL sighting and there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO DOUBT about what you seen was a SASSY?

Lets hear about your experience.

Thanks

Nalajr

Guest JiggyPotamus

I have absolutely zero doubt that the animal I witnessed was a sasquatch. I agree with you that the most compelling evidence is the sighting record, not to mention the fact that logic dictates that the number of sighting reports must be only a percentage of all the actual sightings that have ever occurred in North America. I believe you are correct in stating that not all reports of sasquatch are actually sasquatch, but where I disagree with the mainstream opinion is that not that many of these reports are misidentifications or hoaxes.

I firmly believe that the majority of cases where the witness actually got a clear look at the animal are actually real bigfoot sightings. I just cannot accept the fact that a human who has an unobstructed view could mistake what they are seeing with any other animal. I think misidentifications are quite common in cases where the full animal was not seen, or only noises were heard, but I would bet that even in those cases the witnesses were likely to be seeing a sasquatch. It just depends on the situation. For instance, someone could see the head only, sticking into an open area between trees, and see the head moving, and conclude they saw a bigfoot.

But someone who only got a look at some fur or hair, could easily have seen a bear or other animal. I just don't accept the idea that the human brain cannot tell the difference between a tall and hairy bipedal animal, and anything else. Even if the person has poor observational abilities, I don't think they are apt to get it wrong. Of course they are going to get the more minute details incorrect, but I am just referring to "what" they saw, the fact that it was hairy and bipedal. And like I have said before regarding my encounter...There was a level of knowing regarding what I was looking at that was, for lack of a better term, primal. I don't know if it is some evolutionary thing, but I just knew that what I was looking at was a real animal, even though it looked like no other animal I had ever seen. 

And I would be quite frustrated if someone tried to tell me that someone hoaxed me, or that I simply saw some other animal. They cannot understand because they were not present. There is absolutely no way that either of these propositions is accurate. I cannot explain why this is the case adequately, but can only say that all aspects of the animal, its movements, size, etc., were such that I just knew. I highly doubt that such a response could be generated by someone in a sasquatch suit, but, because I always like to view things from both sides, I will admit that I don't know how I would respond to a really good sasquatch suit out in the wild. But with that said, I just cannot accept that I was hoaxed. If what I saw was a suit, not only would it be the greatest suit ever created in the world, but it would have had to have been tailor made for the person inside, a person who was abnormally tall and bulky to fill it out, and who has spent lots of time analyzing sasquatch movement reports, and who could pull off movements that coincide with the movements reported in the sighting record.

Guest Nalajr

How far were you from your sighting Jiggy?  You had it down here by me in Texas too didn't ya?

Nalajr

My very first encounter i had a clear view of the creaturer .The strange part of my encounter is that this creature acted like a tree and stood straight in it's wn tracks.At first i was not sure at what i was loking at and my mind could not register what it as that i was looking at either. But yet there it was and i had my light on it  as it stood there straight as an arrow.I was nore then twenty yards from it and yes it was clear at what i was looking at .I did not know that there were two of them there since i was so focused on this one .Yes i did have my hand on my pistol and yes i was shaken  up a storm but i held my ground and it did nothing to pose as a threat.

The creature did not look fat and yes you could see it's muscle tone. i would say that it stood around seven to eight feet tall and had brownish to cinnmon hair all over it as well as it on it's face.It's eyes was closed and it stood side ways from me. like i said it pretended to be a tree  like the pines that were around it. and in the morning when we looked there was not no other tree formation that could have fooled me and there were prints. I know what i saw  and it was not a person in a suit  cause it was just way to big.I have also had other encounter that were up close while investigating but those encounters were seen through the star light scope. also have seen them on vdeo as well as on thermo. I have it on tape  but refuse to show it since it will just cause problems that i do not need.You can read about my encounters on this forum which all took place in Michigan under julio12 .

The strange part of my encounter is that this creature acted like a tree...

...like i said it pretended to be a tree  like the pines that were around it.

Can I ask you about this? I realize that it was holding still, but why do you say it was trying to act like a tree? What does that mean? How do you know it was trying to disguise itself as a tree? They certainly are not shaped like a tree, so I'm curious to know more about why you describe it that way.

SSR Team

TD, if you're generally interested in this, you'll love this thread.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/32134-unique-sighting-report-ability-of-bf-to-hide-in-plain-sight/?hl=%20plain%20%20sight

Edited by BobbyO

TD-40

What i mean is that it must have known that i was looking at it . That i had my light on it and knew i had a clear view of it. But it just stood straight and did not move and almost looked like the pine tree's that were next to it. I would have missed it if i was not so alert to the situation,and i had no idea that there was another one that was crouch down to my right that I totally missed. For some reason i did not focus on what the other person was focused on and my focus was on the one that stood straight. Never did it look at me once nor even turn towards me  nor be a threat. Niether did I draw my pistol since i did not feel threaten by it.Yet my legs felt like jelly and yes i was very shakey as well as excited at what i was seeing.

Yep. ^ Sounds like another case of hiding in plain sight.

Thanks for  linking that thread BobbyO. I read it start to finish this morning. Some really good info in that thread!

I had an experience in Colorado back in about 1990. It was completely unambiguous and there was no doubt whatsoever about what I was seeing (it was close and in the brights of my headlights). more: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/29115-colorado-sighting-of-two-bf-in-the-road/

My sighting was close and in direct sunlight , muscle movement and contraction was very easy to see in the arm, thigh and back.  When it { or he } addressed me with eye contact I could see the brow ridge flex and mouth contract as his expression changed .

When people tell me I must have seen a bear or a guy in a costume I laugh and yet churn with some flutter of anger. I know what I seen and nothing will make me believe otherwise.   I never put stock in bigfoot being a living thing but when this happened my world turned a 180 .  

It was such an intense happening that it changed me as a person, I was a over weight 14 year old kid who sat around and watched cartoons and thought about nothing more than just going to the lake or playing play station 2.  After my sighting I was in terror of the forest and I was even freaked out enough I pulled my bed away from the windows to the other side of the room and I still had trouble sleeping. 

After months of fear I started to become interested in learning about them and soon found my self spending hours and hours reading about sightings and delving deep into legends of such things, my fear turned into a complete drive to find and understand them { I have heard many shark attack victims go through something like this }.

I spend every extra penny and available moment I have free out in the woods recording, collecting information and trying to get close to these amazing creatures.  Since my 09 sighting I have had many encounters and odd finds out in the forests of Michigan and I can promise you I will not stop doing this until the day I die { witch hopefully will be a long, long time being that I am only 19 }.  

You can decide if I am mistaken, lying or telling the truth.  

I never put stock in bigfoot being a living thing but when this happened my world turned a 180 .  

I get that! You start to wonder how many other things the public has been told over the years really aren't true. I remember thinking- if these things exist, aren't they supposed to be in Oregon or something?? What the heck is it doing here??

Yes it is , it is in thesightings area in the Midwest section and labeled ,, My Michigan Sighting ,,.