How Many Here Have Seen A Sassy And Have No Doubts?

Guest Nalajr

To add to the above.

It is also on my research blog with a bit more information added.  The link for that can be found in the ,, In The Field ,, section of the forums and is in ,, The Researchers Habituation And Field Observations Thread ,,.

Thanks. Read the thread, will watch the FB episode and take a look at the blog in due course. Very interesting sighting and excellently communicated.

Guest zenmonkey

TD-40

What i mean is that it must have known that i was looking at it . That i had my light on it and knew i had a clear view of it. But it just stood straight and did not move and almost looked like the pine tree's that were next to it. I would have missed it if i was not so alert to the situation,and i had no idea that there was another one that was crouch down to my right that I totally missed. For some reason i did not focus on what the other person was focused on and my focus was on the one that stood straight. Never did it look at me once nor even turn towards me  nor be a threat. Niether did I draw my pistol since i did not feel threaten by it.Yet my legs felt like jelly and yes i was very shakey as well as excited at what i was seeing.

So if it was frozen and you had your light on it who moved first?? Did it make a getaway or did you just give up??

Guest Nalajr

Thank you all for posting your personal stories for all of us to experience with you.  I think you'd have to be a brave person to post this kinda stuff on an open forum for all to see.  Many people wouldn't dare want the headache or stigma that could come from admitting something like that.  They would be afraid their family and friends would find out and think they were a NUT or someone would find out at their work and they'd be punished for it, which is a REAL concern seeing how the internet has become a giant voyeur exercise.  I don't know if i would have the courage to submit this kind of an experience so I APPLAUD you guys for sharing.  Besides, I LOVE hearing about PERSONAL encounters like these.

You all can argue evidence back and forth all day long, but until a body shows up, it ain't going to prove anything.  To me, it's the plethora or stories just like these that sway me into believing SASSY....or something, is really out there.  As I said, not all the sightings we read about are actual SASSY, many of them are nothing or mistakes.  It's these personal stories that fascinate me where the observers state that they have absolutely NO DOUBT at all at what they saw.  You all are UNEQUIVOCAL in your experience and I think that counts for a lot.  Sure it might not scientifically amount to a hill of beans, but anecdotal stuff like yours keeps on adding up and accumulating where it leaves little room for any other meaningful explanation of what you all experienced.

Lets hear more.  C'mon, I know they're out there.

When I read these stories I put myself in your spot and try to imagine what I would do or how I would act.  As often as I have imagined this I really don't know what I would do.  It wouldn't do any good for me to run, I can't run any more, and even if I could a SASSY could easily catch me if it wanted.  I think I'd probably just stand there frozen, mouth agape trying to comprehend what I was seeing.  I'd want to take out a firearm and try to collect him, but I seriously don't know if I could.

GREAT STUFF GUYS>

Nalajr

Nalajr- In responce to post #19, you asked members to post their testimonies about their sightings, not to come forward with proof; there is a difference. Most habituators truely are not here IMHO opinion to sway others nor are the For  Sure sightings expressed, but to share what was seen.

My sighting is listed on this forum.

Like others there was no doubt as to what I saw.

Mine was a "teenage" Sasquatch that had just finished thrashing the inside of our tent.

I'll never forget the widely spaced body hair and lean, muscular body with no neck.

Plus the next morning I got a very loud and deep "get out of here" grunt as I came back to clean up camp site.

Guest Nalajr

WHOA!!!!

I think coming back to get the tent and clean up would've been the LAST thing on my mind.  If I would've went back, I would've been HEAVILY armed for sure.

How close were you to it?

That question goes for the rest of those that have had a sighting that was without a shadow of doubt.

Thanks all

Nalajr

I would like to add that Nathan Footer is a very smart guy and was featured on an episode of Finding Bigfoot. My talks with him have me convinced he is telling the truth and has gained a tremendous amount of insight and info on the big guys.

KB

Nalajr, my sighting is listed here as well in the Midwest section, and is cataloged as BFRO #38155. 25 yards out in clear conditions.  I hesitated for a bit to post that here, it feels like a bit of a "Hey! I'm a class A person!" brag. I think that may be why you are not getting a huge response here, I certainly know of others in that category who are active here who have not answered your particular query.  Like many of them, I keep mention of that to the sighting threads and rarely bring it up here in the general section. You could trick us into talking about it by posting specific questions, I recall one thread from a few months back asking about facial features, that flushed many of us out!

Guest Nalajr

Have any of you seen a FEMALE Sassy?  I think most of the sightings seem to be males.

If anyone has had an encounter with a female, did she have breasts like PATTY and easily visible or were they closer to her chest and not so easily distinguished from say chest muscle?  Could it be that Patty was nursing at the time and that's what made her breasts appear lower than normal?  Or is that "normal" for a female Sassy?

Nalajr

WHOA!!!!

I think coming back to get the tent and clean up would've been the LAST thing on my mind.  If I would've went back, I would've been HEAVILY armed for sure.

How close were you to it?

That question goes for the rest of those that have had a sighting that was without a shadow of doubt.

Thanks all

Nalajr

I only went back because it was several hours after the night sighting.  When I got back to the camp it was mid morning and there was a terrible feeling of being unsafe as I got off my motorcycle.  I didn't get very far when I heard that grunt that I will never forget.  It was absolutely a fierce warning.

I'm going to guess we were about 25 yards or so away when we saw the guy come out of our tent.

Have any of you seen a FEMALE Sassy?  I think most of the sightings seem to be males.

If anyone has had an encounter with a female, did she have breasts like PATTY and easily visible or were they closer to her chest and not so easily distinguished from say chest muscle? 

Nalajr

I've seen a few females, but I didn't notice any details about that.

However, a male friend said he saw one & naturally that was the first part he checked out. He was very impressed. I think he mentioned "magnificent" in his description.

• Upvote 1