Urban Bigfoot, Seriously?

Lake County Bigfooot

All right I have a sound file I got last night at about 1am, Coyotes going off followed by two snapping sticks, which I find odd, and then silence, coyotes went off again at 4am ish and then one kept barking alone more like a dog for about ten minutes after 5am, I include here the first event with the stick break

Hey does anyone know how to get an audio file into this thread, when I try to attach it keeps on saying no file selected, even thought I have it opened in the browse file box, then it acts like it is attaching but says no file was selected for upload. Maybe because it is in a wave format?

LCB,

If you didn't click the block in the lower left corner that says "Attach this file" you will get that message.

You select the file from your documents, then click the block to attach it. It will take wav files.

Do you have an historical account of these activities?  I'd like to read it.

Google is your friend.  There's plenty of reading about killing, enslaving, controlled burning and even potentially overhunting mega-fauna to extinction all at your fingertips. 

controlled burns are good as long as it is controlled.LOL  It helps get rid of a lot of dead stuff that actually can be a tender box. It also helps new growth. It amazing what comes up afterward.

Still trying to attach my sound file, converted it to mp3 format, let see. Awesome. We are on board for some fun now. This is about the 3rd night I have been recording from 11pm-530am and this was about an hour in so between 12 and 1 am Coyotes go off, and at the tail end you will hear two stick breaks. I carefully went through all 6 1/2 hours of recording, nearly 2 gig file. It is interesting to just hear the coyotes going off, and then the stick breaks, then silence. These coyotes are what I think drew the Squatches to my marsh, and I still hope to give you evidence of their (bigfoot) vocalizations, they just may still be present, although much more discreet.

You might want to save and then listen to the file in your downloads, much faster

Alright, now just get the boogers feeding around the apple tree with the Moultrie, and give you a solid recording and we'll put to rest the existence debate. Yah right, like that will ever happen, I am sure I could post the most convincing photo/ sound evidence to date and still get shot down.  I know that people will hoax, but what some of you have to realize is the vast majority of people are really honest.  Now if I present you with evidence, the burden of proof lies with you to prove me dishonest.  I cannot say the stick breaks were Squatches because I do not know, but truly I have had that kind of weird stuff happening a lot. Like the 10" tree going down just 20 yards away after I went pee and made some whistles.  It was broke off at 7 or 8 feet.  I will photograph and show this.  I have visited the sightings page and seen the very same type of break.  I know trees fall down, but the timing is what was so strange, and I have never seen a tree of that size just fall for no reason.

DR0000_0058 2.mp3

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

I am in agreement on the previous discussion regarding the depravity of man, regardless of race, namely that Native Americans were equally savage to each other. With regard to there surroundings I find them to be a much better source of information than our kind. Having grown up a Northern Wisconsin boy, I realize the sadness of reservation life for my Native friends, as well as the deep respect these tribes had for nature and it's creatures. I think that respect won the trust of the Hairy Men of the woods, and this allowed them to co-exist. It is clear that Native Americans did fear Sasquatch, and even thought them to be stealing and eating women and children. I do not doubt that we could be considered prime rib to a Squatch if it were desperate.

The only reports we have of them attacking humans appear to be in retaliation for us attacking them. If I were a betting man, I would say that, depending on the security and past experience of the creature, it may or may not be predisposed to view humans as potential food, or potential friend, or potential foe. It is more of a crapshoot based on each individual's experience, just like a bear or cougar that comes into contact with humans, the more they hang around us, the more they seem to see us as food. Perhaps this is due to our generally fatty disposition, and lack of speed

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Good recording and yes I heard those noises after the yotes.  It sounds like a good size tree limb being hit on the ground twice????  Is that what you refer to as the snap?

Thanks for sharing.

They were forced to get private funding in 1995. My whole point is, if the government could fund something like SETI without any evidence then why not fund BF research. So they can go out into the field for long periods, They don't need years and years . Give them a couple of years. If nothing is found then okay, at Least they tried. Other counties have started doing this. This was my whole point.

The government has alot to loose, in the way of harvesting timber, if such a creature were to be verfied. The fear is, it would be the Spotted Owl scenerio to the 10th power. If you follow the money, the potential income lost, in the event of such a discovery, is what I believe to be holding them back. So with that in mind, I feel that the fear is justifiable.

That was odd LCB. The yotes were yapping up a storm until the stick breaks, then dead silence. Thanks for sharing!

WesT it was the government that caused the problem when it came to the spotted owl. They have no one to blame but themselves. They have no common sense.

Dmaker and Dwa owned this thread for a while, arguing the existence of Bigfoot, while my intention was to get people to consider just how urbanized these creatures can become. I have read and heard many sightings in and around Chicago, and had my own encounter at my home which borders a marsh some 50 miles northwest of Chicago. I am certain that some of you have heard or had experiences. Growing up there was a urban legend, called the Cuba Road Monster. Depending on which story you heard it could range from a demonic spirit taunting teens, or a large monster type creature. The sighting data around cuba road is really interesting. A sighting in the 70s and one in 2008, it all connects to that story. There also is a haunting story that is attatched to a graveyard nearby. We all have heard of the graveyard bigfoot connection. Sightings around the Chicago area go back a ways, even into the 1800s when one was sighted walking along the Des Plaines river, and seemed to be living under a bridge,

Then there were sightings in the corn fields in the western suburbs in the 70s, and the sightings continue to the current day. Forest Preserves in northern Will and southern Cook Counties are hot spots, as is the greenways along the fox river north of the town of Elgin, researching the history of the sightings is fascinating and highly enlightening, I suggest you present on this thread your impressions of your own area, and it's history or potential for bigfoot activity.

I hope you can enjoy my quest to document the Bigfoot activity that has taken place in my own yard.  This is being currently done through daily sound recordings as well as motion detection camera's,  while these creatures have great stealth, they do make mistakes from time to time.  Curiosity is one of their biggest weaknesses, they tend to be curious of what we're up to, meaning us Homo Sapiens.  I will present my evidence as I get it as honestly and sincerely as I can, without regard to ridicule or questioning, all is welcome.  I know that some of our impressions of what is possible are skewed by science telling us that such a creature cannot live in the numbers needed to support it's survival without having been detected.  Well I submit that they are existing quite nicely while only allowing us the bare minimum of evidence to prove their existence, they are not at all interested in us knowing about their existence. 

If they are not interested in us knowing their existence then why do they approach as often as they do ...in your claims and many others here as well?  Creatures that are consciously and deliberately trying to avoid detection, as you say, do not also become "urbanized" as you say...

Edited by dmaker