Why Do Bigfoots Not Harm Humans More Often?

georgerm

Guest Alex MW

You know what, that could be the bigs just emulating the guys voice when he was yelling for help while lost out there.  You never know the circumstance.  I can tell you 100% that you are one hell of a lot better off coming across them versus crazy ass humans in the forest.   People get lost and die.  People get offed by serial murders that focus on National Parks.   This is just the short list of the serial murderers that they've caught in national parks.  I can imagine that there's a whole pile of these wacknuts offing people in national parks...and thanks to Paulides the Bigs get the blame...what better cover for the sick people. 

Cary Anthony Stayner (August 13, 1961) is an American serial killer convicted of ... just outside the Highway 140 Arch Rock entrance to Yosemite National Park.

In February 1999, fear was hovering over the communities around Yosemite National Park following the brutal murders of three women who visited the park.

Mar 21, 2014 - Late Alaska serial killer subject of TV show purporting to have new ... man who disappeared from Washington's Olympic National Park in 2006

Campground Killer - Morecambe

At least not until he was the most notorious serial killer the USA had ever seen. .... backpack hikers on a path in the great Redwood National Park in California.

You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 3/16/14

Trails of Death: The National Parks Killer

Trails of Death is the explosive chronicle of America's only known national parks serial killer, Gary Michael Hilton. Hilton struck in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina before he was finally caught. The author explores the crimes in detail with full cooperation from the victim families and brings readers into what makes a latelife serial killer through

Stanley Dean Baker

Michael Newton - An Encyclopedia of Modern Serial Killers - Hunting Humans ... stationed at the entrance to Yellowstone National Park responded to the call

Gary Michael Hilton

serial killer who avoided the death penalty for killing a University of Georgia ... of killing and decapitating a woman in the Apalachicola National Forest.

‎

James Landis was a Park Ranger who worked at Shenandoah National Park and ... In addition to that, he was also a serial killer responsible for killing twenty-six ...

Guest Alex MW

I was at a park about a month ago.   I stopped in this rest area to use the bathroom and it was late night.   I decided to have a smoke and was doing so when out of the shadows this dude emerged.  He was a wandering vagrant and looked ragged and shifty.   He kind of eased over not far from me and started smoking a cigarette.  I didn't have a good feeling about this guy and got the feeling he was living out there.  I ended up getting in my car and leaving as eased over a bit more.  These are the kind of people that kill folks in those parks because they remain anonymous in those woods and they kill for money, food or sick pleasure.   

Edited by Alex MW

• 2 weeks later...

I hear you Alex and human predators in the woods is a scary issue. As the economy worsens, these predators can become more prolific. However in Oregon and close by, we have very cold winters and food is scarce. If BF doesn't hibernate, then it may become ravenous and target humans for a quick meal. The report that I posted several pages back mentioned a person who was taken, and found partially eaten somewhere near Crater Lake, Oregon. The person was carried several miles over rocky terrain and snow drifts before being devoured. Would a cougar do this for you cougar experts?