Campsite Destroyed

The Missing 411 author does not label it Bigfoot, he draws the inference by laying out the picture, the circumstances surrounding each case and by everything you know or read, it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, so it must be a ….. he stops short of calling it anything and allows you the reader to insert the word not him   

I don't believe this is correct current.  In the last C2C segment with David P he indicated bigfoot had been his initial assumption but at this point he does not believe bigfoot was involved in most of the disappearances.    You might want to listen to that so when you cite David, your citations are up to date with his current thinking rather than fixating on something he's discarded because as the data set expanded, the presumed fit wasn't there.

In that C2C segment George kept saying people appeared to be being "harvested" .. his word.   The way he said it brings to mind Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic Ware and Their Hidden Agenda by JP Farrell.  

That particular interview hit real close to home on some points and I lost some sleep over it.

Lot of implications that stem from any of our assumptions that have to be examined.   A good number of the accounts in the 4 volumes simply cannot be reasonably attributed to a F&B "dumb monkey."  Which pieces of the assumption do we discard, or at least question/examine for validity, and in what order? 

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 1

I've written a number of posts on this thread regarding my thoughts on Bob Garret, as well as Bigfoot Chronicles and their recent issues.

Obviously, we all have different opinions and theories about the government shutting down Bob Garret. It's the general sensationalistic tone of the "torn up camp" report and the conclusion that it must have been a Bigfoot that bothers me. Why would the crime scene even involve a Bigfoot? Also; isn't it more plausible that the local authorities were treating the campsite as a crime scene and asked Bob garret to stop discussing his findings and showing the video, until it was resolved. If he'd ignored this request, I can possibly see them issuing an order to have these things shut down.

Aside from there being a more likely scenario than a rampaging Bigfoot and mysterious men in black, I also can't help but wonder why the Federal government would even try to muzzle Bob Garret? Simply because they have not been able to muzzle anybody else. If you do a Google search for "Bob Garret Bigfoot" you will find at least 8-10 pages of different web sites and blogs, all discussing the torn up camp and many of them have interviews of Bob Garret. Do you see my point? Why shut down one man, in a very ineffectual manner, and then allow everybody else to continue discussing it?

If this is the best our government can do, to cover up a murderous Bigfoot, we have much greater things to worry about. I think it's more likely Bob Garret was issued a subpoena to clam up, until the investigation was over. Granted, I have no idea if there even is an investigation but I'm simply looking at the most reasonable explanation.

I've written a number of posts on this thread regarding my thoughts on Bob Garret, as well as Bigfoot Chronicles and their recent issues.

Obviously, we all have different opinions and theories about the government shutting down Bob Garret. It's the general sensationalistic tone of the "torn up camp" report and the conclusion that it must have been a Bigfoot that bothers me. Why would the crime scene even involve a Bigfoot?

To the question why would the crime scene involve a Bigfoot? What else do you call something that doesn’t exist? It may be a bit of inference on my part but somebody please tell me if I understand this right, somebody told that individual he was interfering or obstructing a crime scene investigation? Did I hear that correctly?  

The word crime scene conjures up vivid memories of bloody messed up situations or anything less. To refer to it as a crime scene as it described suggests something in fact occurred here requiring two components: A. Illegal Act  B. Location under investigation

Also; isn't it more plausible that the local authorities were treating the campsite as a crime scene and asked Bob garret to stop discussing his findings and showing the video, until it was resolved. If he'd ignored this request, I can possibly see them issuing an order to have these things shut down.

Aside from there being a more likely scenario than a rampaging Bigfoot and mysterious men in black, I also can't help but wonder why the Federal government would even try to muzzle Bob Garret? Simply because they have not been able to muzzle anybody else. If you do a Google search for "Bob Garret Bigfoot" you will find at least 8-10 pages of different web sites and blogs, all discussing the torn up camp and many of them have interviews of Bob Garret. Do you see my point? Why shut down one man, in a very ineffectual manner, and then allow everybody else to continue discussing it?

Just curious but were the interviews before or after the SC melt down?

If this is the best our government can do, to cover up a murderous Bigfoot, we have much greater things to worry about. I think it's more likely Bob Garret was issued a subpoena to clam up, until the investigation was over. Granted, I have no idea if there even is an investigation but I'm simply looking at the most reasonable explanation.

We do indeed have much greater things to worry about, I’ll second that motion. Subpoenas are court orders to appear before court for questioning or depositions and therefore I think it probably would have been an injunctive order to cease and desist something along that lines. Just my thoughts 

BFF Patron

I visited the Wes Germer sighting location today. I will just report and not pass any judgment. The location is on FR 4205 just above FR 42. FR42 and the Lewis River can be glimpsed through the trees down the fairly steep hillside to the South. FR 4205 is an uphill grade past the location and continues up hill for several miles as it continues East. There are no, repeat no mountains visible from the GPS coordinates. The visible high terrain is the steep canyon walls to the South of the Lewis River. If you continue to the East up FR 4205 for several miles, you will start getting glimpses of the top of Silver Star Mountain to the SE. At the sighting coordinates there is a gentle upslope to the North side of the road that has few trees, it could be called a meadow. The road itself runs 220 degrees to the West down hill, and 040 degrees magnetic up hill to the East. At and immediately East of the sighting coordinates there are several very active game trails that cross 4205 from the meadow like area North of the road. I can see where game would come down from the high country to the North, cross 4205, and go down the steep slope below 4205 to 42 and the river below.

Here is the location looking down hill towards the West

post-23549-0-61624500-1428015693_thumb.j

Here is looking at the location uphill towards the East.

post-23549-0-59348200-1428015818_thumb.j

This is the Meadow like area just North of 4205

post-23549-0-18720400-1428015978_thumb.j

This is a game trail that crosses 4205 at the sighting location

post-23549-0-40416800-1428016181_thumb.j

Referencing the picture looking West at the location, you can see that the moon would have to be pretty high in the West to be visible above the trees. Even straight down the road trees obscure anything near the horizon.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT
  • Upvote 1

I am not certain if I did peddle anything about sinister government since I don’t know how you inferred that? If I said that please point it out and I’ll stand corrected. Inserting words like serves to change the whole meaning of what was said. I don’t know whose behind it and really don’t care to know whose behind it other than to point out what it appears it to be and why. If I did please point it out, so we can clear up the confusion.

That is a good question Divergent1 ….

You are suggesting that Wes has befallen the same 'fate' as Bob Garrett.

We are told that poor Bob has been threatened, harassed and shut down by people representing law enforcement. I'm happy to assume if this was in anyway true then these orders are likely to come from a local or national government agency.

@ SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT Fair enough thank you for the photo presentation SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT, I appreciate your effort because it offers me an idea of the remoteness and density of the location.

@ MarkGlasgow - Thank you Mark, I understand that is the claim was but I do not believe I mentioned government by name did I?  It was apparent something was going on but by who remains a mystery like everything else. Is that fair enough?  In so far as one misfortune preceding another, I do think it to a bit odd don't you?  :-) 

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest Divergent1

Thanks MIB, I just watched the you tube video for genes, giants,monsters, and men. It was interesting but I had never heard of 714-X, such a travesty, 

Well why couldn't it be drug related? I can see law enforcement trying to keep that quiet rather than sensationalize an event with something fantastic. 

Gum we usually agree but i dont think it matters how many people say they heard this or that, it comes down to the fact that the moon was nothing like Wes said it was on that date. The timestamp on the email proves it. He sent the email the 16 or 17 and said his encounteer happened 'last night' . Furthermore, he claims he called them monsters for the first couple weeks until realizing they were Bigfoot. But the email sent supppsably the day after Wes says they saw THREE BIGFOOT. He sent the email to bigfoot researchers. So why the monster thing?

Gum we usually agree but i dont think it matters how many people say they heard this or that, it comes down to the fact that the moon was nothing like Wes said it was on that date. The timestamp on the email proves it. He sent the email the 16 or 17 and said his encounteer happened 'last night' . Furthermore, he claims he called them monsters for the first couple weeks until realizing they were Bigfoot. But the email sent supppsably the day after Wes says they saw THREE BIGFOOT. He sent the email to bigfoot researchers. So why the monster thing?

My friend It’s Sasquatch, I think we’ll be friends long after the dust settles here so no worries whatsoever. You know more than most where I am coming from when I approach it from this angle. I do not know the parties involved nor have I ever spoken with them and truth of the matter we probably have nothing in common either.

And yet, in the final analysis I personally don’t have the stomach or patience with all the bull chili either, but I want to hope that people in general a judged and convicted with more than thread bare second and third hand hearsay and circumstantial evidence ...

Illustration example:  Whether not he says tomato and I say tomatoes is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. I may say French fries and somebody else says Pom frits they don’t sound alike but have the same meaning. Again, I may loop my “tâ€s and you may cross them so what can we extrapolate from any of the examples above nothing.

Your Point:  The moon was not shinning the night he claims it was and so that makes one guilty of something?  Of what being ill-informed?  Where and how did we get to the point these days ad times where it matters if anyone knows what phase the moon is on any given day of the month?

You Point:  He sent an email the 16th or 17th (which is it by the way) and he said the encounter happened last night …. And that is enough in your mind to confer guilt of what please tell me? 

I want to ask a few questions and I am doing this to illustrate another point, just follow me a moment, have you ever received a late notice from a bill collector, maybe an invitation, an email, a personal message from person to person or even phone call that was late in getting to you? I have and it might irritate but there is no reason to find fault in it other than human nature.

People in business and communications know we humans are not unfailing and have faults and that is one of the reasons they teach people in colleges and universities business and communications to write it not just say it. If we all impervious to fault, mistakes, errors in judgment or mistaken memory we wouldn’t make the pencil people or white people so darn wealthy … and it would be a pretty darn boring life.

Edited by Gumshoeye

On the 16 or 17th he said it was the night before. If youve heard him tell his encounter he emphasizes how brightly lit the area was because of the full moon. He also cant remember if the creature walked from right to left or left to right..

Guest crabshack

He could have assumed it was a full moon that night and just stuck to that as he repeated his story. It was crazy bright the night my girlfriend and I had seen that "thing" standing out in a moonlit field, I would have assumed it was a full moon that night too but I honestly could not tell you.

If he was surrounded by several creatures, left to right / right to left would get confusing real fast.

Edited by crabshack

Does it matter that he probably made up the story? How many Bigfoot stories are made up? I posted on the subject, from his show, and got no 'crowd-sourcing'' information off of it, some agreed that episode may have ''gone too far'' for ''normal BF behavior, but that was it, it was a dead thread.

There is little if ANY discussion about FAKE BF STORIES. Unless you are a ''habituated'' human, and then you get the avalanche of skepticism.

With BF being more popular, a certain % of people are going to fake BF stories. We've already had a ''Dogman'' episode of insanity that looks to have been ''faked''. No discussion of why people fake BF (or) other stories, the Dogman story could have ''been for profit'' as they do ''BF interaction'' workshops, IE: $

Sas Chronicles also does BF stuff for $,

Ricky D also did fake BF for $$

So does the person involved with the camping incident do BF stuff for $$

At least one might say that $$ is ONE common denominator for faking BF stories.

What are the other reasons?

Being the ''Big Bigfoot Man'' on the ''BF scene'', IE: Fame (not fortune), so NAME RECOGNITION, IE: the NEXT Roger Patterson.

So, FAME and Fortune SEEM TO BE at least the basic, if not now, obvious motives for faking BF stories.

-And the habbers, weeeellllll, they're just plain friggin CRRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY!

He could have assumed it was a full moon that night and just stuck to that as he repeated his story. It was crazy bright the night my girlfriend and I had seen that "thing" standing out in a moonlit field, I would have assumed it was a full moon that night too but I honestly could not tell you.

If he was surrounded by several creatures, left to right / right to left would get confusing real fast.

he could of said he assumed it was full but he didnt. He looked at the moon. And sure multiple animals could get confusing, but only one was '10-12 ft tall' -wes' estimate, and only one crossed the road infront of him.

If you saw 12 ft bigfoot walk across, are you saying you would easily forget which direction it went ? Even if others were there, were talking about the huge 12 foot 'MONSTER' that stared him down

If it was truth he wouldnt of gave conflicting retellings.

Also if we say maybe hes off a few days on the sighting, there was no full moon at all a week prior or after his supposed encounter.

Guest ChasingRabbits

I visited the Wes Germer sighting location today. I will just report and not pass any judgment. The location is on FR 4205 just above FR 42. FR42 and the Lewis River can be glimpsed through the trees down the fairly steep hillside to the South. FR 4205 is an uphill grade past the location and continues up hill for several miles as it continues East. There are no, repeat no mountains visible from the GPS coordinates. The visible high terrain is the steep canyon walls to the South of the Lewis River. If you continue to the East up FR 4205 for several miles, you will start getting glimpses of the top of Silver Star Mountain to the SE. At the sighting coordinates there is a gentle upslope to the North side of the road that has few trees, it could be called a meadow. The road itself runs 220 degrees to the West down hill, and 040 degrees magnetic up hill to the East. At and immediately East of the sighting coordinates there are several very active game trails that cross 4205 from the meadow like area North of the road. I can see where game would come down from the high country to the North, cross 4205, and go down the steep slope below 4205 to 42 and the river below.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he could of said he assumed it was full but he didnt. He looked at the moon. And sure multiple animals could get confusing, but only one was '10-12 ft tall' -wes' estimate, and only one crossed the road infront of him.

If you saw 12 ft bigfoot walk across, are you saying you would easily forget which direction it went ? Even if others were there, were talking about the huge 12 foot 'MONSTER' that stared him down

If it was truth he wouldnt of gave conflicting retellings.

Also if we say maybe hes off a few days on the sighting, there was no full moon at all a week prior or after his supposed encounter.

Uttering things and describing things while in a state of shock or high intensity situations are possible and completely understandable from my perspective and experiences.

For example if you’ve ever stared down the business end of a gun, as I have, I can only describe the barrel as being black and bigger than the man’s eyeballs. Did I take time to take notice of the model and other features such as color and type of handgrips well actually no; I was too mesmerized with his finger trigger and watching his eyes to offer any more details.  I know we were close enough that I could I smell his breath. I know we had a brief conversation but I couldn’t tell you word for word exactly what was said, I can only paraphrase in my own words.  Everything is blocked out! I didn’t say you blacked out ...  you are intensely focused on eliminating the threat or separating yourself from it by creating time and distance. You envision yourself in split second increments how things are going to play out because your personal survival comes above all else.  

Under extraordinarily intense situations things happen too quickly too pause take notes or think about anything else as you are completely and totally focused on the moment. So lacking an out and out confession or guilt as determined by a court of law or a jury or of their peers I cannot find anything unreasonable with that man’s story. Later when retelling your version of events they may not always be exactly how they were but to you in that moment, that is how it was experienced.  - JMHO     

Edited by Gumshoeye