Sasquatch As The Animal

hiflier

No what scientist not associated with Bigfoot past or present do you respect?

Copernicus? Tesla? Darwin?

Why not?  That they stood against the conventional thinking and are still noted today for the way they did so should be enough.

Throw in Wallace; Muir; Einstein goes without saying; Galileo...the essential point being that they used canon not as the standard against which anything nonconforming should be rejected...

...but as the starting point for inquiring into the unknown.

Scientists do not uphold canon against all heresy.  They test propositions and follow evidence only.

More good ones.

I would agree except in Biology, in Biology and maybe Anthropology there seems to be bias against unknown animals that dont fit the norm.

In quantum mechanics a scientist can theorize that we dont exist in a universe but instead a multiverse and many people seem to accept that. Or that there isnt four dimensions but instead nineteen.

Other sciences play out more loosely. But then its much harder to observe the whole universe than a remote mountain range.

^^^But it is still hard as hell to 24/7 observe an entire mountain range no matter how remote.  Were it easy you wouldn't have to do Project Grendel, just go out and add a sasquatch to your deer tag.

I take the encounter reports and footprints as prima facie evidence how hard it is to put a mountain range on 'round-the-clock lockdown.

I mean, look at the Mexican border:  a bipedal animal doing something we all know about, pretty much every single **** day; people actively looking for them 24/7....and border crossings just keep on happening.

Edited by DWA

I hear you, and thats why I wanted Project Grendel to be grass roots and transparent. We need boots on the ground in every small town across the country with a single mindset. And that is to be prepared at a given moment while in the woods to provide science with a type specimen.

Woodcutters, hunters, fishermen, prospectors, berry pickers. Go out and live your life and do your activities, just be prepared.

The more lines in the water the better chance of catching a fish.

The answer is not to try to have the A team in place to watch the mountain, instead you connect all those people above and get them in the proper mindset and prepardness.

YEP.  Ain't no A Team unless they're paid and fed 24/7.  It's the people who are out there driving to work and cutting down the Xmas tree and filling their turkey limit that you have to count on now.

I'm the last person who wants one of these shot...and the first one who will say to you:

However it gets done.

Guest ChasingRabbits

Regarding Darwin (for that matter Owen and Lamarck), a bipedal hominid other than man wouldn't be out of the question based upon his writings and the ideas of evolution during his lifetime.