The Sasquatch Mind.....and Body

hiflier

1 hour ago, MIB said:

I'm just not seeing conspiracy here, nothing nefarious.  No spooks in the shadows.   What I see is industry (forestry) and academia joining forces to do responsible science

True, and I agree having immersed myself more into the info, and somewhat into some of the actual data. My point about government knowing about Sasquatch though could be getting a leg up with this program as long as ALL of the data on mammals is open to the public as they say it is- as well as to academia. If Sasquatch, not just Humans, is roaming around, passing through, or residing in these sensor areas then it ought to be detected. It would seem to me that a researcher in the area would also be known about simply on the basis of getting picked up by any detectors designed to sense a larger mammal.

And going back to the idea of a Wi-Fi field, the size, shape, and motion of a mammal could be known because of it's reflection/absorption of the Wi-Fi frequency 'atmosphere'. Does this make any sense to anyone? Because it sure does to me. In my mind it has taken 'micro-surveillance over at least 50 square miles to a new level that we definitely need to know all about. If say, Norseman, is in one of those areas he should probably be aware that it could be possible for his Wi-Fi signature- along with his pack mules- to be visible as a particular wave disturbance along with other large mammals like Elk, bear, deer, or wolves. But the biggest point, is in regard to is potentially the biggest creature of all of them........Sasquatch itself.  

Edited by hiflier

Yes / no / maybe.

Take note of the type of data gathered at each site.   Some are terrestrial, some are aquatic.   The Oregon site is aquatic only. 

For giggles I signed up for their online newsletter.  

MIB

BFF Patron
2 hours ago, MIB said:

Do you think the strange enclosure you found was part of the NEON site?   Or was that something else?

I was looking at the location from Oregon.   Interesting spot.   It is housed within an experimental forest run by Oregon State University.   For those who don't know, OSU is one of the top forestry schools in the nation and has a number of experimental forests in different biomes around the state.   The location is indeed a good area for bigfooting ... but not uniquely so.   There are dozens of spots within a few miles that should be at least as good so unless the folks at the experimental forest are having interaction, I don't think it is bigfoot-related.   The NEON site appears related to hydrology and stream biology.   It would make incredible sense, from a modern forestry perspective, to study the effects of various forestry practices on downstream siltation, water temperature, dissolved oxygen, maybe even impacts of various fertilizers used in reforesting in a controlled environment that the experimental forest would provide.

I'm just not seeing conspiracy here, nothing nefarious.  No spooks in the shadows.   What I see is industry (forestry) and academia joining forces to do responsible science.  

MIB

Oh the thing is definitely the Neon site.   It has a sign there stating it, along with some strong warning language about no trespassing.   I think someone else on the forum has gone to look at it.    The tower is pretty much like a complex weather station with arrays of antennas.    But the most interesting thing is that the entire fenced area is surrounded by an a array of sensors going well outside the fenced area.    Dozens of them all interlinked with conduit etc.    I do not think a squirrel could transit the place without being detected.   The footprint I found was within a few yards of one of the sensors.   I did all of my investigation while it was under construction before the no trespass signs got menacing.   This picture was taken during construction.      I have no proof it is not a total coincidence,  but if I stood next to the NEON site with a sling shot,  I could hit 4 encounter locations and more footprint find sites than that with a marble.     Yep total coincidence.  If they did not know BF was in the area before,   they do now.   Oh by the way,   After I photographed the site, with the sensor arrays, in detail,    my computer was hacked and I lost most of the pictures of the site I took.   This one just happened to be still in the camera.   The only reason I have any pictures of anything,   was that I had done a backup of my pictures about a year before the hack.    Hacking my computer is not an easy thing,  because it is a notebook and powered off most of the time I am not using it. 

IMG_0915.JPG

4 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

I do not think a squirrel could transit the place without being detected.   The footprint I found was within a few yards of one of the sensors.   I did all of my investigation while it was under construction before the no trespass signs got menacing.   This picture was taken during construction.      I have no proof it is not a total coincidence,  but if I stood next to the NEON site with a sling shot,  I could hit 4 encounter locations and more footprint find sites than that with a marble.     Yep total coincidence.  If they did not know BF was in the area before,   they do now......

I had been pretty sure with the surveillance technology that I already knew about, or reasoned out, that Sasquatch was a known entity. Now, thanks to you, I'm convinced of it. Coincidence indeed, my friend, eh? But here's the thing, the only ones who would make the Sasquatch connection is us. The general public and even the general academic community is and would be completely oblivious. I've always thought that certain groups of people in some agencies had a more than keen interest in Sasquatch reports and other data.

But now this facility raises more questions. One is, if the government has not been able to actually secure a specimen yet then I think the WANT one, and this could be a good way to locate one or more creatures. Or maybe science (the NSF) is now in the observation stage because they already have a Sasquatch specimen that had been grabbed in the past? And lastly, although the membership here may come up with more, if Sasquatch avoids trail cameras what the heck are they going to do with THIS kind of a set up in their front yard!!?     

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron

Hifklier:   one of your comments really opened a thought can of worms with me.    Until the NEON site was built, I was very close to my vest with my research location.    I think the only thing I had said on the forum was that it was mosly in Eastern Clark county and parts of the Gifford Pinchot.    That is a big place.  And I had not told anyone specifics.     But intelligence gatherers or analysts could have read all my postings and figured out where my research area was.   I have no idea other than the time line if that happened.    My last known encounter was when I got zapped.     I pinned the event on logging.   The clear cut had been moving into my research area for several years and I figured that BF had had enough and blamed me for it and moved away.   But immediately before I got zapped a new road was cut.    The road past the NEON site.   My normal route was blocked off that I used to take to get to many of my footprint finds and encounter locations.   The research area had gone dead so I mentioned the NEON site and its proximity to my encounter and footprint finds.   Figured it did not matter and the NEON thing was kind of interesting.  I doing so, I put a bulls eye around my research area hot spot. 

Could logging have not been the cause of the area going cold?   Maybe the construction of the Site right in the middle of a very active area was what drove BF away?   it is a 50 50 chance the way I see it now.   The NEON site was built in the middle of a previously logged and replanted clear cut.   The trees had grown up to 15 or 20 feet and were providing cover again.   Enough cover that BF could move around the freshly logged areas to get back and forth to water.   They had been doing so based on footprint finds.    They might have rerouted by the clearcut and been fine but the NEON site was in a very bad place for them.    With all those sensors, you cannot really get around it without breaking cover.    If not the research area,  maybe my NEON  bullseye pulled in researchers.   Could even have been members of the forum for all I know.     After NEON there were paint marks on some trees at the location where I described the chest slapping.   That area is a no logging special forest management area.    I cannot think of why someone would have been marking trees there since the area had been established a long  time before.   I found a NEON truck two miles away from the site.   Parked and no one there for several hours.   They were exploring the area. Who knows what they might have found.    I was finding footprints every few months and they could easily have too. 

Very interesting when you look at the time lines involved.  My big mouth and the construction of the site could very well have made the area go inactive.  . 

Edited by SWWASAS

2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

it is a 50 50 chance the way I see it now.

Agreed. Probably better than that. But I really don't think it was you. You were more than likely known about but in all honesty I don't thing you are responsible at all for bring the NEON facility there. Sasquatch was. Coincidence? No doubt. I dare say though that the people monitoring the area though are way ahead of you in what they have seen and know. Those people may also be realizing that there may be a reason BF doesn't get on trail cameras and even though the facility is pretty much out in the open there may be frequencies that they know to use now that doesn't spook animals? It would be interesting if there was a code name for Sasquatch that is in the data- which they say is open to researchers of all levels. We could be reading the data and miss a reference to Sasquatch if we don't know what the code name might be.

But this discussion has strayed far away from the topic of this thread. In a way it IS relevant if Sasquatch has a type of brain that cannot put the pieces together for it's own safety. One thing I do know about the Sasquatch brain though, they haven't the capacity to build a NEON. But they have the strength and wherewithal to wreck it. If they do just don't allow yourself to take the blame for it. It wouldn't go well and you could just end up as a Human cover up for Sasquatch activity?

P.S I am not a government plant..........Just a critically thinking logician. In reality I want this facility to actually verify Sasquatch. It may in fact be the only way toward that end. I have much more to say on that but I can't get it into just one post- too long. Ah well.........