Bigfoot ripping up trees in the winter?

TD-40

BFF Patron
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

No one is going to do that Wolfjewel. But then again, no one will send an email either which would require almost no effort whatsoever.

Doesn't anyone ever get tired of discussing things only to keep hitting the same ceiling every time? The same wall? Never any progress because it's always the same outcome no matter what video or "evidence" comes here?  Anything about this subject only ever reaches a point- the same point it always reaches which is ZERO. Been like that for years. How's that working out for everyone? Happy? Getting an answer on the BF question is not this Forum's strong suit. Opinions = 1,000, solutions = 0.

But anyone who wants to can change that. Walking away from BFF 1.0 and now 19,415 topics and 813,250 postings in BF 2.0. doesn't have to continue to be the same old inevitable outcome. It just doesn't have to always the same. It's up to you whether you want to change history or not.  Given the opportunity why wouldn't you? Just sayin'........

Listen you are now playing stick in the mud with BF, the forum and the rest of us.....  be careful of your advice; there are many of us who think these entities we pursue are not totally harmless possibly dangerous; if you badger people feigning one-ups-manship without carefully thinking through that effort and responsibility to others then I think you ARE doing a disservice to some people that may not have the same preparedness and motivation/daring that you presuppose everyone should have.  One thing I have learned about close up encounters is this: if you are not prepared to have your world turned upside down for a nose-dive crash and burn, don't follow other peoples advice until YOU yourself are fully prepared to the nth degree for the inevitable consequences that may subject one to years worth of self-examination if you are party to a Sasquatch meet-n-greet. 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Twist said:

Do you ever get tired of going on your tirades when you people do not want to do things your way and follow your plan of action?  You've harped on this now just like you did your network plan some months ago.   People give you reasons why they don't agree or choose not to participate and you have a hard time not getting your way.   Its the same old song and dance.

No more tired than you are chasing rainbows on this Forum. And it is a plan that I have decided to pursue. What surprises me is that your plan seems to be to discuss things until you're blue in the face with no results. No one has gotten results from that. I'm not trying to get my way here. I have give all of you good solid sound reasons for why this is a good plan. Your resistance is highly flawed by using me as an excuse for not digging as hard as you can for an answer to Sasquatch existence. I hope you don't think you are somehow being part of the solution on that.

But I wouldn't worry, even the most respected researchers in the biz don't  want an answer either. And that's really the point. One cannot depend on ANY well known Bigfoot person to deliver when they all just go on in the same way they always have. THAT"S the same old song and dance, my friend and somehow everyone is absolutely fine with that? You're fine with that? High profile people just doing what everyone else is doing and like everyone else they come up with zilch? Seriously? Oh but I come along and give solid reasons to change tact and all I get is grief and for no good reason. None. Writing a 2 minute email. I don't see why it such a big deal. You have spent at least a couple of collective hours making up excuses including me as one so that you can simply do nothing. I'm not impressed. You could do something to make things better but you won't. Why? Because of me? What a joke.  

BFF Patron

Again, you are assuming everyone can drop their life in a heartbeat and devote unfettered research effort to solving the enigma.  Many millionaires have crased and burned. Even Robert Bigelow who now chases stars and planets rather than trying to pindown the terrestrial enigma.  That tells me something; and, it should tell everybody else something too.  Millions of dollars and nothing.  Why should one of us run of the mill blue collar people pull a rabbit out of our hat with all that exposure.  I think Bigelow knows what is happening and he is not going to find Sasquatch pinned under a downed tree, in a cave, under the front bumper of a logging truck, on the ground with a dart in his bum or any other scenario of death and destruction. 

8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I have give all of you good solid sound reasons for why this is a good plan. Your resistance is highly flawed by using me as an excuse for not digging as hard as you can for an answer to Sasquatch existence.

You could do something to make things better but you won't. Why? Because of me? What a joke.  

Get over yourself... nobody does anything here because of you, except to respond to off topic rants. Didn't you leave this forum for good? twice?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

Listen you are now playing stick in the mud with BF, the forum and the rest of us.....  be careful of your advice; there are many of us who think these entities we pursue are not totally harmless possibly dangerous; if you badger people feigning one-ups-manship without carefully thinking through that effort and responsibility to others then I think you ARE doing a disservice to some people that may not have the same preparedness and motivation/daring that you presuppose everyone should have.  One thing I have learned about close up encounters is this: if you are not prepared to have your world turned upside down for a nose-dive crash and burn, don't follow other peoples advice until YOU yourself are fully prepared to the nth degree for the inevitable consequences that may subject one to years worth of self-examination if you are party to a Saquatch meet-n-greet. 

With all due respect, bipedalist, AND I MEAN THAT, with all due respect I'm not buying the dangerous part. Are you trying to tell me that everyone here is keeping their heads down because they fear some kind of retribution? Twist. do you? Norseman? Anyone else? Be honest, does anyone hear truly fear the WA DNR people? Is that the real reason no one wants to send emails? I'm an adult. If this is the case then I might be able to understand the pushback. If that is the case then I will NEVER bring up this email thing again. I swear, I will not and will simply let it go. 

BFF Patron

Lost a long post, Bigelow seemed to have given up!

How close have you come to them hiflier, refresh my memory!

🍀

Edited by bipedalist

3 minutes ago, Redbone said:

Get over yourself... nobody does anything here because of you, except to respond to off topic rants. Didn't you leave this forum for good? twice?

It's not about me, Redbone. You yourself need to get over THAT. It's about Sasquatch existence and taking advantage of one of the best chances we have had to nail down that answer. Period. So stop trying to make it about something it's not.

No, I am not fearful of the WA DNR, nor the DNR here in Michigan.  I simply DISAGREE with your plan.  IMO it has the same chance of success as setting a cage in the trees with a trip wire baited with a Zagnut bar.   0%.  Sorry I do not agree with your approach.  Apparently you do not agree with mine but I do not go around and chastise you for it. 

I'm done being involved in the derailment of this thread. 

Edited by Twist

BFF Patron

Just to stay on topic I remember some old posts about people saying when large bigfoots are present knocking trees around it is like the sound of a D-9 bulldozer.  I often wondered if some of this wasn't just low frequency audible, not infrasound that was being heard.  When I invited investigators to an area it was like when they didn't see evidence of an elephant being in the woods then all bets were off for any other evidence. 

I respectfully disagree that the average sighting require this level of weight, intensity, damage.

My experience is that they are cunning, light on their feet when they want to be and if they want to do damage to the forest they can, they would rather have you make more noise and cause more damage than them and simply observe your antics. 

My point hiflier is that "I" do not know how dangerous or risky they are/it is to research them.  If somebody tells you they know this I think they are BSing you and are claiming precognition.  I have never posted anything to this forum that wasn't opinion unless I gave you my name date of birth military status and family status by PM.  My suspicion having been around an infestation for 18 months or more is that the more I learned the more of an enigma it became.  Recordings didn't make sense, there were inhuman capabilities etc etc  

Edited by bipedalist

50 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

Lost a long post, Bigelow seemed to have given up!

How close have you come to them hiflier, refresh my memory!

🍀

I had emailed Bigelow at B.A.S.S.S. a couple of times a while ago asking about the Black Triangles. No response of course. But I was probably, again, the only person doing that. I'm sure the .gov people know very well who I am and that I do that kind of thing. So far, no backlash of any kind whatsoever. I also think Bigelow, being a shrewd business man- and a wealthy one at that- wanted NASA to issue contracts to him for his inflatable pods. After much thought over these past 8 years I'm convinced that Robert T. Bigelow used his NIDS summary of the Black Triangles as being DOD aircraft to leverage NASA/DOD for those contracts. In the end he retracted his summary around the same time NASA issued him his much sought after contracts.

I look at the Sasquatch thing a bit differently. The stakes aren't as high but, real or not, monies will be lost should the truth fall on either side of the fence. I now look at it this way. Children are walking out of their classes because they want governments to move faster on climate change. The Sasquatch issue is small potatoes by comparison but I think I can somehow be as stalwart as a bunch of grade schoolers. I started before they did but they have been a strengthening force in my own convictions to get at the truth.

To everyone else, for the record, I removed all of my content from the BFF and did ask Admin to delete my account. I'm somehow still here so if anyone has issues with that take it up with someone else. On the .gov side of things? I'm also small potatoes and being 70 years old they will probably just wait me out like they did Krantz, Bindernagel, and the rest. BUT in the meantime, seein' as I'm still breathing........

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron

You know hiflier, a lot of people would have simply signed up as a ':researcher' and created their own threads and reposted (what now sounds like deleted content) rather than take their balls and go home.  But, hey, did you even think of that?  Then people could have used your content as they see fit and maybe you could have gained some allies in that way.  But, hey, that would make you beholden to the forum somehow I suppose and if you were a donor you were anyway sort of weren't you?  

Edited by bipedalist

14 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

Then people could have used your content as they see fit and maybe you could have gained some allies in that way

Allies? Hasn't happened, wouldn't happen. Some support yes, but true allies. Not a chance. I've never been beholden to the Forum. I have fought this Forum to take action for years. It's always a one way street. Tired of trying to pull people along. No one wants to SOLVE FOR BIGFOOT even when the iron is hot and could be well in their favor time-wise. As far as donations go? I have no issues donating to the Forum. Neither me nor the Forum owe each other anything, it's just something I like to do. At least on the Premium side. I don't even really look at Premium content anymore but for me that's not the point. Bigfoot people need a place to go without being buried in advertising. I do have a soft spot for you folks believe it or not.

Edited by hiflier

33 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I look at the Sasquatch thing a bit differently. The stakes aren't as high but, real or not, monies will be lost should the truth fall on either side of the fence. I now look at it this way. Children are walking out of their classes because they want governments to move faster on climate change.

And how's it working out for THEM?   Nada ... media attention perhaps, but that's it, none from the gov't they're supposedly addressing.   It seems to me if you're looking for an example to put forth, you should find an example that has been successful.    If I'm wrong about that, please explain how it's all supposed to work when you set yourself up to fail.   I'm curious about that.

MIB