Sasquatch: The Tactical Advantage

hiflier

Admin

Darn, I was going to ask for the link to that story....

I think BF goes for the Resistant/Strong version...just guessing!

7 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Wait, what? I feel so inadequate that I've missed this revealing tidbit........

You've never used a rabbit or chinchilla to wipe? You're missing out, Dude. 

This fad started with gerbils and grew from there.........

19 minutes ago, VAfooter said:

.......I think BF goes for the Resistant/Strong version...just guessing!

They need to use Charmin like the bears, but suspicions are that they don't wipe at all, or do it the Arab way, thus the stench...........

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

They need to use Charmin like the bears

Need a link to Charmin rabbits. New species? Prolly not recognized by F&W either....

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, hiflier said:

Curiosity about noises, children, musical instruments.

This seems true. Last Sunday, near a structure, we played some soothing Native American flute music. Ten minutes later, we started to hear wood knocks coming from nearby in the dark part of the woods. Not a woodpecker. Happened maybe six times. Seemed like an acknowledgement. Very positive "vibes" - then no more knocks, and no more "vibes". And I am not really a "vibey" kind of guy, as Madison can attest to. 

Which brings me to Structure Building as an addition to your list.

We are headed back up there as soon as this Sunday for further investigation.

24 minutes ago, Twist said:

What makes you positive it was not a woodpecker?

A good and fair question.

I have spent a lot of time in the woods of Oregon (25 years), and many more years in other regions of the PNW. I am very familiar with the sounds of the forest. I am also very familiar with the sounds of the various types of woodpeckers we have here. I can assure you, it was not a woodpecker. The sounds started off kind of "small" - Then the next sets got progressively louder. Wood on wood, and big at the end. Also heard some stick pops here and there, like something large was trying to move quietly between sets. The last time I heard that, was when I heard two sets of wood knocks that finally became rock clacks last year. Aside from those sounds and the music, the forest just "got quiet" for a spell. Then went back to normal. It was spooky, and very very cool. 

Going to go document the structure this Sunday.

I wonder if they are using infrasound when the forest gets quiet and all of a sudden perfectly normal woods seem spooky?

Oh, and NorthWind doesn't do woo.

I have inclinations that way, but he does not.

We have good discussions. 

Edited by Madison5716

I do not subscribe to the woo at all either.  

If I did entertain the thought of infrasound I’d tend to lean toward it being directional. I’d be really shocked if they could send it out in 360 around them to get forest animals all around to react or be silent.   Imo of course I know infrasound exists in certain animals but not very versed in how it works.

Infrasound I am up in the air about, at least when it comes to bigfoot. It's possible, I suppose. Directional? I tend to think not. My guess is sound waves like that would spread in all directions. But I am not an acoustic physicist, nor do I play one on TV, though I have studied ultrasonic wave propagation through body tissue. I don't think infrasound is "woo" at all, not like cloaking, portal jumping, or shapeshifting. Mindspeak? I would consider woo, also, at least in it's truest form. Intuition, however, is a tool they may use. If someone looks and sounds angry, they can intuit potential aggresive behavior from that individual, as opposed to someone sitting peacefully, with open hands and humming. To some folks at least, I would think this may appear as mindspeak. 

Speaking of tracks in the snow....

We don't get much snow here, some years none, but back in about 2010, we got 8 inches one night. First thing that morning, I went out to check for tracks. I made about a forty acre circle around the house, & never saw a track of any kind, except where a couple of deer had checked out the front porch, until I got around to the back yard. There, right in the middle of the yard, were 5 human-ish  barefoot tracks in a perfectly straight line. They were about 6 feet apart, & there were dog or coyote tracks beside them. They began & ended in the center of the yard in pristine snow. No other tracks of any kind anywhere in the yard. It looked like a boy & his coyote dropped down from the sky, ran a few steps, & rose back up.

I made a circle around them, then made a bigger circle, & then a bigger one, but there were no tracks or marks of any kind anywhere else within the couple of hundred feet circle that I made.

I don't have an explanation for it, but I'm pretty sure something paranormal went on there.

6 hours ago, VAfooter said:

Darn, I was going to ask for the link to that story....

I think BF goes for the Resistant/Strong version...just guessing!

It's the "whats up doc" 2-ply sold by ACME. Self destructs so be quick.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sasfooty said:

Speaking of tracks in the snow....

We don't get much snow here, some years none, but back in about 2010, we got 8 inches one night. First thing that morning, I went out to check for tracks. I made about a forty acre circle around the house, & never saw a track of any kind, except where a couple of deer had checked out the front porch, until I got around to the back yard. There, right in the middle of the yard, were 5 human-ish  barefoot tracks in a perfectly straight line. They were about 6 feet apart, & there were dog or coyote tracks beside them. They began & ended in the center of the yard in pristine snow. No other tracks of any kind anywhere in the yard. It looked like a boy & his coyote dropped down from the sky, ran a few steps, & rose back up.

I made a circle around them, then made a bigger circle, & then a bigger one, but there were no tracks or marks of any kind anywhere else within the couple of hundred feet circle that I made.

I don't have an explanation for it, but I'm pretty sure something paranormal went on there.

Interesting. Unexplainable for sure.

10 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

It's not easy to hoax prints in snow, Very interesting Sasfooty.

It is easy to hoax, or make up, stories on an anonymous message board though.

Not saying that's the case here, but we have had people making incredible claims on here for years. Surely one or two were in it to get some sort of "fix" personally.

• Upvote 1

I have seen trees bent over in order to get to bait piles to hide their tracks. Have seen tracks on regular used trails where other humans have walked on during the day. Have seen tracks that some how turned into deer tracks as though they have shape shift. But I do not think that they have actually shape shift but have some how hid there tracks of the trail . Have found trees knocked down only to be used as deer blinds  as well as ridges where it had some of a ridge that these creatures could use to hunt deer on bottle necks where deer go into there bedding. It is amazing how these creatures hunt and have been wanting to use their spots to hunt deer my self to see how good they are.

Oh yes there is more but it leads into the woo that a lot of you do not believe . Like when some one is walking a compass reading of west to a spot that they are very familiar. Like lets say a swamp in the middle of the woods that you have walked down a trail that goes north and south. So you walk south on this trail about a 3/4 of a mile and start to take a heading west to this swamp pond that is about a mile west. But then all of  a sudden you are now walking east to this swamp pond and have now reached it. Now this hike should taken about an hour but it is now taken you half the time and you are walking east to the swamp pond.  In other words you have no idea on how you got on the other side of this swamp walking east. No change in time either. I am surprise that I am not a 411 and there has been times if it was not for my GPS I probably be lost.

Which comes to the next woo in question That I have already replaced some of my electronics stuff from being in this area . Not just that but some times when I take pictures of some of the tings that I find bigfoot related my camera goes black. So yes I have wondered into the strange .

Also I have copters and planes that fly around my house and I mean circle my house at all hours and at different days of the week. Now I just need the black cars with tinted windows following me where ever I go so I can take pictures of them as well. You know the dudes with the high and tight hair cuts and black suits. Good days , Happy times. :)