Relict Hominiod Theory - Russian Researchers

Arvedis

On 7/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, Redbone said:

We were on the Omaha Reservation in Northeast Nebraska, where I had my sighting last year.

The night was epic, with a supposedly cloaked sasquatch (seen by at least 3 people) reaching out to one of our team. I didn't see that as I was distracted by the guy who could not move his legs and said he had one right in front of him, which I also could not see. I did see what looked like a black 'shadow' pass between Igor and myself - totally silent. This place is said to be very haunted...

On 7/10/2019 at 6:01 AM, Redbone said:

Do I consider that...yes, but I don't really have any answers. My sighting was not paranormal at all. Creature saw us looking it's way and fled.

There always seems to be paranormal stuff going on. One night I felt something hold my arm, and thought it was a team member trying to get my attention. Problem is that it was not a team member. Nobody was there. It DID get my attention LOL.

On the Omaha Rez, sasquatch encounters are not few and far between. They are just not in public databases, for the most part.

It does seem activity on a rez can be more unique in character than other places. Reports are more interactive. I have wondered about that. The BFs are definitely aware of who they are messing with. Maybe because the native americans and investigators on a rez approach with respect?

Edited by Arvedis

11 hours ago, Redbone said:

We were on the Omaha Reservation in Northeast Nebraska, where I had my sighting last year.

The night was epic, with a supposedly cloaked sasquatch (seen by at least 3 people) reaching out to one of our team. I didn't see that as I was distracted by the guy who could not move his legs and said he had one right in front of him, which I also could not see. I did see what looked like a black 'shadow' pass between Igor and myself - totally silent. This place is said to be very haunted...

Screw all of that!

13 hours ago, Huntster said:

Heavy Russian accents are difficult for me even after nearly half a century living in Alaska. This place is filled with Russian place names and Russian people, even before 1989. We've had "Old Believers" here since before I got here. You know them from the way they dress, especially the women. They're almost like Amish in dress and behavior. 

Then after 1989 we got Russian and Ukranian immigrants like Texas got Mayans, but it peaked and ended quickly. Remember this: Russians and Ukranians don't like each other, and they know each other by dialect. They can learn to live with each other in a new land, but it takes time.

One of our family's closest friends (same surname as Mrs, Huntster, from the same Danish region, and almost certainly related) is married to a 2nd generation Ukranian man from Chicago. He was career Army, and now a cop. He's perfect for it! Baby faced, but he can put on a war face that would scare a sasquatch. Raised perfect kids, including difficult aboriginal adoptees. 

I just feel sorry for him cause he married a Danish woman like me. If you're not a psychologist, you lose............if you are, you still lose.........

What does being Danish have to do with it!??

The Russians have a better shot at it than us due to all of the dash cams they have over there....best chance for the next PGF.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NatFoot said:

The Russians have a better shot at it than us due to all of the dash cams they have over there....best chance for the next PGF.

dash cams or trail cams?  Since when are those effective? maybe 1000-1 odds of something mildly interesting other than wildlife.

Edited by Arvedis

6 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

dash cams or trail cams?  Since when are those effective? maybe 1000-1 odds of something mildly interesting other than wildlife.

Is BF not wildlife?

7 hours ago, norseman said:

What does being Danish have to do with it!??

Danes are........fascinating people..........

13 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I wish I would've married a Swede or Norwegian.

Good thing my wife doesn't bother with BF or this forum.

She's from West Virginny.

26 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I married a German.... Heintzelman. Say that three times real fast.

And I bet you if we sat down and compared notes? 🤐

39 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Is BF not wildlife?

You avoid the question sir, but no big deal.  I haven't seen much research from Russia.

2 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

You avoid the question sir, but no big deal.  I haven't seen much research from Russia.

I haven't seen much meaningful research from the US either. One of the reasons I'm thinking of just leaving this topic alone completely.

55 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

30 minutes ago, norseman said:

<youtube snip>

if you really think trail cams are useful, have fun watching them. 

11 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

if you really think trail cams are useful, have fun watching them. 

Of course they are useful! Why do you think hunters use them?

Some one just needs to take the next step.

• Arvedis changed the title to Relict Hominiod Theory - Russian Researchers