Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Maybe im saying they are great story tellers which is a compliment. I've listened to the story all it proves is how quick Bigfoot believers will jump on the bandwagon and how once again conclusive Bigfoot evidence has conveniently slipped through the net.

I'm not sure you're aware but the evidence is kinda tied up right now. It hasn't conveniently slipped anywhere. It's one of the most compelling pieces of a groundbreaking study that you also have been ridiculing. Do what you gotta do. Guys like Justin, Derek, and Bart have been stand up guys throughout this whole thing, dissing them by basically calling them liars is pretty uncouth. Whatever.

Edited by arizonabigfoot

Guest bsruther

Maybe im saying they are great story tellers which is a compliment. I've listened to the story all it proves is how quick Bigfoot believers will jump on the bandwagon and how once again conclusive Bigfoot evidence has conveniently slipped through the net.

Bigfoot believers musta shot your dog or something, because you seem to have a lot of dislike for them. I'm a skeptic, but have no problem whatsoever with those that believe in BF, you sir, on the other hand seem to have a Bigfoot believer chip on your shoulder.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Hey, settle and calm BSR, it's not like he's the lone ranger round these parts, lol. :imsohappy:

You know, I've had my ups and downs on this forum. I really wish this study was over and done with. I know everyone is tired of the ongoing anticipation. This much waiting can make a guy, or gal not care anymore. Me and the guys I research with have done our part to provide all the DNA samples we could come up with. We have put in a lot of blood sweat and tears. Now we are helpless as far as when it will be released, or how it will be received. I know people want answers and are getting impatient. Even with everyone sick of waiting, many here are still very supportive and kind. To hear some of you stick up for me makes me feel fantastic, and like I'm part of a really cool community. It made my day, and I just wanted to say thank you very very much.

DR

BFF Patron

Settle and calm what? What is your place telling me to do so?

Hey, it's a joke son, lighten up....... I say what I want, when I want though, within the rules of the forum (just for future reference).

Derek, I sincerely apologize for the comments on evidence and the book.. More times than not, I was in here when it was far to late, I was far too tired and found myself making a stupid, frustrated, more over rude comment in the middle of a long and on-going thread. I stupidly let the place get the worst of me.. Sincerely appreciate the hard work yourself and others are putting into all of this in moving all of our interests forward. Lets hope some kind of light at the end of this long tunnel comes around soon.. And if not, everything will be Ok.. Please keep up the great work!

Derek I am sure I speak for most of the people on this forum. Regardless of the much anticipated study your passion and dedication to your work is second to none. Without researchers like yourself committing your own time this subject would remain an engima forever. Hopefully we will see some advances in the near future and it is people like yourself that deserve all the credit.

Stay positive my friend.

Stinky

Guest parnassus

derekfoot,

This is a little off topic but how many trail cams do you have set up? what brand do you recommend? are some of them trained on each other?

p.

Edited by parnassus

Maybe im saying they are great story tellers which is a compliment.

Demanding special access is complimenting them as story tellers?

I've listened to the story all it proves is how quick Bigfoot believers will jump on the bandwagon and how once again conclusive Bigfoot evidence has conveniently slipped through the net.

Slipped through the net? By being recovered, documented, and then included in an ongoing research project? Lol.

Watcha gonna do Derek, haters gonna hate... scofftics gonna scoff...

Guest tpick

Thanks Derek for staying with us. You and Justin have taken more crap in a year than most people take in a lifetime!! I appreciate both of you for telling this story. I think it's the biggest thing since PGF.

Parn,

we currently have 51 cameras deployed, and ya there are some that are trained on each other.

Thanks forest guy and tpick. I very much appreciate your kind words There are some in the Bigfoot world that think I'm nuts for keeping Justin in the Olympic Project. The last e-mail I got was from a " major player " so to speak. WOW, can't win here. For the record, Justin is currently involved in our camera project, and he's not going anywhere. I'll make no excuses. He knows what he did was wrong and he's doing what he can to help see that it never happens again. On top of that I gave him my word in the beginning that I would stand behind him if he realized the error of his ways and tried to do something about it. So, major player guy, there you have it. As I stated before, this is not a popularity contest, and I'm not trying to become a TV star. We are trying to do what's right, and what makes sense to us in the given situation. I'm much more worried about protection than I am about how I'm viewed by other researchers.

Thanks again guys.

DR