Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Compared to her previous activity on FB, she was a fairly prolific poster yesterday. It's almost as if she has more free time. Like some big project has been taken off her plate. <_<

A high quality paper, peer-reviewed by a Journal of caliber, would be a lovely Christmas Gift...let's hope so!

Guest General

Justin, I get the impression that you aren't that enthusiastic about all of this bigfoot stuff, I might be wrong. It appears to me that you let the OP kind of take over your story and run the show. That is the part of this story that irritates me more than anything because I don't think you needed them. Is this what you wanted? Can you go your separate way anytime you want to? Or have I got it all wrong?

Is what you weren't wrong about is yes this whole ordeal has gotten old to me. Put yourself in my shoes. I have provided free of charge the very best scientific proof possible period the end in the history of this field and what has that gotten me? Nothing... nothing but a bunch of accusations people constantly second guessing every word I say and always looking for fault. I have felt its easier to not come here and defend myself then to. I can only answer the same questions so many times before I've lost patience.

Let me make this clear I could not have fallen into better hands then Derek randles and the Olympic project. This is a researcher who was above reproach before he meat me. Once this is all said and done me and Derek will still be friends we will be hunting deer in Idaho and visiting eachothers families around the holidays. He has offered me to "walk away no hard feelings" atleast a dozen times. Derek wants nothing more then to bring us all the real truth and provide us with the answers we have been looking for. Derek has my best interest and I trust him with my life.

When we went on the body recovery mission there were 2 researchers that stood above all the rest to me. Derek put as many miles on his shoes then everyone else combined. Literally.... think about that. He wanted answers more then anyone. Then there was Bart cutino. A good friend of mine these days. When everyone else was getting drunk around the fire at night me and him mostly him were out nearly all night with the thermal searching for answers. Bart kept saying tonight could be the night..... we have to give it our all. The next night the same thing.

Is what you weren't wrong about is yes this whole ordeal has gotten old to me. Put yourself in my shoes. I have provided free of charge the very best scientific proof possible period the end in the history of this field and what has that gotten me? Nothing...

Along those lines - the rumor is that Biscardi is offering money for your remaining specimen. I don't know if it's true, but I think I speak for most FB folks when I say, stay away from that guy. He'll sink your credibility before you can cash the check. Forget about book sales or any other future earnings for that matter. JMHO

Thanks for answering General. I'm waiting to see how it all falls out when everything is said and done. I don't doubt that Derek is an overall honest person, but I'm not as certain as you are about his motivations for affiliating himself with you. The DNA study would have been just fine, and probably a lot better off, without your sample contribution IMO.

If Derek offered you the chance to walk away, then if it were me, that's exactly what I would do. I'm not a "group" think kind of gal and I sure as hell wouldn't give Lindsay the time of day. He is the one that turned this into a mess for you and the OP in the first place. If it is true, and you think so highly of Derek and what everyone else is working towards, why would you do that?

I really do want this DNA study to be successful, and to me this whole Sierra Shooting thing could potentially harm it if there is any kind of questions regarding how one of the samples was obtained regardless of everyone's best intentions.

Edited by Jodie

BFF Patron
When everyone else was getting drunk around the fire at night me and him mostly him were out nearly all night with the thermal searching for answers.

Good on you guys, footing and alcohol really bad mix. Esp. when you are on a potential recovery mission. :thumbsup:

...stay away from that guy

(I agree stay away from TB; if you have to---sell it to somebody with a bullet-proof rep. in the field, even if they don't match the bid. Your good friends can tell you who that might be, when asked.)

If Derek offered you the chance to walk away, then if it were me, that's exactly what I would do. I'm not a "group" think kind of gal and I sure as hell wouldn't give Lindsay the time of day. He is the one that turned this into a mess for you and the OP in the first place. If it is true, and you think so highly of Derek and what everyone else is working towards, why would you do that?

Jodie:

You may not be a "group think person"...and that may work out well for you...but keep in mind Justin is the one who allegedly shot these creatures and he is / was a novice in this whole subject.

I, for one, am thankful - if he is telling the truth - that he fell in with the likes of Derek and the OP.

I can think of a lot worse.

I can only answer the same questions so many times before I've lost patience.

As the OP, I will make this offer.

Anyone who is willing to chip in some effort, and split this entire discussion thread up into say... 10 - 15 page piece parcels...for the purposes of going back and summing up all the questions and answers posed to and by the Gen....PM me and I will organize the effort or even do the lion-share of the work.

It is frustrating to the see the same questions posed...over...and over...and over...and over.

I can only imagine how frustrating it is to feel compelled to have to answer said questions over...and over...and over.

We can make it easy by saying "refer to post #XXX for all the answers"

Edited by slabdog

Being a novice doesn't make you stupid, he did find the OP afterall. There were just a lot of other things he could have done, and could still do, as long as he hasn't signed all of his legal rights away.

Yes, well, when I suggested that regarding these threads, that it either be moved over to the OP site, or consolidated, I was told, and I qoute, "bite me" by Derek....so draw your own conclusions about that one.

Guest Cervelo

Hey com on we've had to read all this!!!:huh: I have no problem with General,Derek or anyone else telling a newcomer "go back and read for yourself I've already answered that question" !:P

yawn.....

i'm on the fence, but hasn't anyone else noticed when RL has something to say he gets slammed, but the majority of it get's mentioned to be as fact within a few days by a supposed reliable source....hmmmm

one day maybe we'll see this thing.... but then again, maybe there'e nothing to see.

Guest Thepattywagon

"It is frustrating to the see the same questions posed...over...and over...and over...and over.

I can only imagine how frustrating it is to feel compelled to have to answer said questions over...and over...and over."

Slabdog,

Not sure if you are referring to the 3 questions I posted in #1664, but if so, I DID try to find testimony by Justin that would definitively answer them, and couldn't find it.

Not to mention that my 3rd question was based on a a claim by RL that had just been posted.

Guest General

General, a few questions please.

Was the first one you shot facing you directly, at an angle, or was its back to you?

Did the little one "die in your arms" or not?

Are you corresponding with Robert Lindsay now? (he says you are).

Thanks!

Slight angle but facing me. It was not shot in the back like some have suggested. Yes died in my arms. Me Shawn blogger and Robert did a circle jerk last night. 3 way call