Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

For the new people who have questions, here is a list of some answers from the Bigfoot Evidence blog. If you scroll down some you will see the questions and answers. It was written a little over a month ago, but some of the early/basic answers are there. Most of the info came from here.

My link

Guest slimwitless

General, you really need to get on one of the blogtalk shows. You wouldn't have to reveal anything new. I think it would help with some of the more "stubborn" personalities out there. Everyone that talks with you seems to end up with a favorable impression.

Guest Thepattywagon

For the new people who have questions, here is a list of some answers from the Bigfoot Evidence blog. If you scroll down some you will see the questions and answers. It was written a little over a month ago, but some of the early/basic answers are there. Most of the info came from here.

My link

At the risk of being nitpicky, this statement on your blog is not entirely accurate:

"They did cut out a piece of steak from the Bigfoot"

BFF Patron

Not my call

Here is an interesting page for those craving information on the matter of the DNA ...

My link

Is this the longest thread ever, here? Or have others been longer?

Edited by Kings Canyon

General, you really need to get on one of the blogtalk shows. You wouldn't have to reveal anything new. I think it would help with some of the more "stubborn" personalities out there. Everyone that talks with you seems to end up with a favorable impression.

I second that. Good suggestion. Blogtalk hosts....balls in your court!

The blogtalk guys don't really strike me as a newsworthy media outlet, and are amateurs just like everybody else who's opinions don't really mean anything. Hell, he shot two BF's...Why not go on Leno, or 60 Minutes? I wouldn't involve any more laymen to the equation. What's the point?

SSR Team

The blogtalk guys don't really strike me as a newsworthy media outlet, and are amateurs just like everybody else who's opinions don't really mean anything. Hell, he shot two BF's...Why not go on Leno, or 60 Minutes? I wouldn't involve any more laymen to the equation. What's the point?

They've got to prove that he shot at 2 BF's first then he'll definitely be on Leno if he wants..;)

IMO it would be very interesting to hear him talk about it. I would sure listen to it. Who knows what might come out when he can talk about it to a knowledgeable host. It doesn't have to prove anything, necessarily, and we're mostly all amateurs, ain't we?

Do I look like a sucker?

Not suggesting you foot the entire bill, but you're a popular guy on that "other" forum (as you are here). Surely you can start a crowdsourcing movement to raise the funds. Your cup runneth over with gravitas in the skeptic community. This is your chance to use science to counter Dr. K's paper using a specimen she used in the study.

BTW - I'm suggesting this because I want her paper to mean something. If you and your sketpic brethren launch an independent study and happen to come back with the same results, then we're golden. If you come back with different results, then you have a few more years of gloating material.

BFF Patron

Right rwr, anything left over (lol) could help fund the BFF's soon to be new server platform. :whistle: