Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

That was a nice quiet spell..lol. Well here are a couple facts for ya. Justin is not writing a book. I am not writing a book. Neither Justin or I had any plans on writing a book. We were approached by a person who wanted to write a book about the event, and we said OK. Them's the facts. I have a few friends who've written books about Bigfoot, and I can tell you they're not laughing all the way to the bank. Thinking a lot of money's going to be made on a book is kinda funny.

If you're against the whole book idea, a simple solution is not to purchase it. Also, your above quote about absolutely no evidence to back it up is not accurate.

DR

Guest Thepattywagon

"If anything other than a body was able to conclusively prove bigfoot's existence, it would have been proven by now. Even with DNA, and no subsequent body parts, it is a coin flip imo."

If there are good pictures of the flesh sample that Justin submitted, it tests positive for unknown primate, and the provenance can be established that unquestionably can link the DNA results to the sample of which there are an extensive collection of photos, why would a body be required at that point?

Bipedal Ape, I doubt they are going to "PM you the details of the evidence" just because you've demanded they do so. I know, it's hard to believe given how respectful you've been thus far! Anyways, my guess is that they are going to save the evidence for- get this- the book.

Guest Cervelo

Patty,

The answer is because it's Bigfoot, not some sub-species of a known animal.

Of course if one is rolling with the Bigfoots human concept.......

Anyhoo I really think a body is going to be needed at some point or an obvious part like a hand, head or foot.

this guy shot one and had a baby bigfoot in his hands, and not even a cell phone pic?

How do you know what he has? Guess you will have to buy the book.

Bipedal Ape, the " evidence " is a flesh sample. The entire story is on this thread, or you can read about it on my website @ www.olympicproject.com

The page name is Sierra shooting.

DR

How is a flesh sample definitive proof/evidence? Is it in the complete shape of a bigfoot body? Since there is no Official scientifically documented definition of Bigfoot/Sasquatch DNA, then the flesh sample is just a flesh sample awaiting to be labeled at best "unknown".. The feeling I'm getting is if anyone want proof, pictures, or something labeled as evidence, you'll find it in the book after you buy it..

Guest MikeG

Scepticism is perfectly OK, BA, but when it slips into sarcasm it does seem rather disrespectful to me.

There are serious people in this thread who have actual involvement in the incident, and whilst they surely won't be offended by incredulity, you are coming fairly close (by implication) to calling them liars in my view. This may be saying more about you than it does about them. I trust you have read the whole thread, listened to the interview, and noted the connection with the Ketchum report?

Mike

Guest Bipedal Ape

Maybe im saying they are great story tellers which is a compliment. I've listened to the story all it proves is how quick Bigfoot believers will jump on the bandwagon and how once again conclusive Bigfoot evidence has conveniently slipped through the net.

Bipedal Ape & St. Croix, I will not be drawn into this argument with you. You obviously don't know much about this event, and you obviously know nothing about me or my research, so I will save my energy. :D I'll take in the scenery from the high road. Have a great day.

DR