Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest MikeG

Don't forget that Ketchum didn't get the sample, just a "quarter-size" piece of it, according to Smeja. Therefore, she may not know what the full sized sample looks like.

Mike

Agreed Mike, she simply could have been responding to questions regarding whether that picture was HER sample.

Two things. Melba has been very stand up about all of this. She is a very honest person, and I admire her greatly. Yes I have a picture of part of the sample. If it's the same I really don't know. I honestly don't know. To me it looks a little similar, but I don't even know if the latest photos are from Justin.

DR

Derek while we have you here and excuse me if you had answered this already but can you confirm that the pictures of the flesh/hair sample that have been floating around are what you are familiar with.

Thanks Derek and hang in there !

Big Stinky

I know im late in asking so forgive me but where can I view those photos?

Chad, I think the ones lindsey posted are somewhere on line, don't really know. Bigfoot blog, Lindseys blog or something. I'm not able to show mine at this time. I know that sounds like I'm trying to be all secretive but that's not the case. I was asked not to show them so I will not until instructed otherwise. I don't own the pictures.

DR

Chad, I think the ones lindsey posted are somewhere on line, don't really know. Bigfoot blog, Lindseys blog or something. I'm not able to show mine at this time. I know that sounds like I'm trying to be all secretive but that's not the case. I was asked not to show them so I will not until instructed otherwise. I don't own the pictures.

DR

Thanks Derek, I understand why you not able to but I greatly appreciate it and all your doing. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and see all over the web and tv that the $#it has finally hit the fan!!!

Guest slimwitless

Justin just responded to this issue on Bigfoot Evidence. He says the photos on Lindsay's site are the real deal. It's worth reading for other reasons. Am I allowed to post a URL...because Shawn also links to Lindsay???

Edit To Add: LINK

Edited by slimwitless

Two things. Melba has been very stand up about all of this. She is a very honest person, and I admire her greatly. Yes I have a picture of part of the sample. If it's the same I really don't know. I honestly don't know. To me it looks a little similar, but I don't even know if the latest photos are from Justin.

DR

hi Derek

forgive me if i heard wrong, but when i listened to Justins interview im sure he said that the large sas was white???? if that is what he said it doesnt really match the section that was photographed which is many shades of brown and black.

Guest slimwitless

From the beginning Justin described the adult as the color of a pale coyote. He was heavily grilled recently when he used the words brown and white on separate occasions in the same interview. Later, he explained a coyote has both white and brown patches. When he said "this thing was white", I took it as a way to strongly emphasize the pale color. People expect a brown sasquatch. I don't think he meant to say it looked like this (although that would be cool).

LINK

Trying to find holes in Justin Smeja's story based on the turn of a phrase or the way he blinks is a waste of time. If you don't think he's on the level for the simple reason you think bigfoot is an impossible fiction, just say so. No matter what the DNA says, people are going to doubt the details of what went down that day.

Edited by slimwitless

DR thanks a bunch for taking the time to comment as this thing rolls along. Best of luck in all your projects as well. I had not read much of this but starting to whip some of it together. Just appreciate the incredible detail and the information contributed by so many.

Ok, Im gonna vent a little, I just listened to the extinct podcast with Justin and I am extremely disappointed that these guys wasted a great opportunity to ask alot of important questions. Too much talking over each other and not allowing JS to answer a few good questions that they did ask, like when he was asked if he took the little one's body and when he starts to answer (two occassions) he gets talked over every time. Its clear that sum do love the attention on TTB but IMO Justin does not. So next time someone gets an interview with JS please dont make it into a peeing contest. Justin Smeja deserves a little more respect then he is getting after all he isnt running or hiding...he is standing up and addressing all the criticism, sceptics and doubters with a honest approach and showing respect for all who attack him. I commend JS for this.

If I could ask JS questions I would ask

a) why did the driver not take his gun (is there legal reasons involved since theres a DUI starting device in his truck)

B) why did you not go back the next day or the next day or the next day? Why the two week wait?

c) what happened when you held the small one as it was expiring that left you in a different frame of mind?

d) what did fish & game investigate at your home?

e) are you afraid of legal ramifications or have you been at all thru this whole thing?

f) do you have a body?

g) do you have a lawyer?

h) do you think you will ever have another chance to see one and if you did would you shoot it?

i) will the driver ever come forward and tell his side? If not why?

j) are you afraid to be in the woods now? do you think that other BF will remember you? Do you think thats even possible?

k) did you ever consider going back that night or at night to get the body or bodies? I ask this cause most hunters who are afraid of the game warden and who have shot something illegal or out of season will go back when the chances are best they wont get caught ...like at night.

These are the questions that keep running thru my mind that i would like answers to. So Justin if your reading this and want to answer these, please do so hear or messsage me on here of fb. Keep on keeping on bro!

Edited by Chad Triplett

Guest Transformer

^ I did not listen to the interview but your point d) indicates that Fish & Game officers took this matter seriously enough to investigate Mr. Smeja's home. If I remember correctly it was first reported that Fish & Game had no interest and laughed things off. Do we know if this was something more recent and could it have been linked to the possible DNA paper or the interest stirred by it?