Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest poignant

It's about to get real interesting- Shawn at Bigfoot Evidence has a blog post where himself and another bigfooter are interviewing 'the driver'. General sat outside as the interview took place. ClIma their stories line up!! Oh ya baby!!

At this point, stories lining up don't mean squat. The iron should've been struck a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

I can't verify this, but:

It's been claimed that an investigator (if he can even be called that) has called every outpost in the area and asked them if any such attempts were made. He says every single one of them not only said no, but that they investigate everything reported and would never "laugh someone out the door". Additionally, they said every location has video surveillance. General, where did you report this again?

Guest OntarioSquatch

Justin took a polygraph test recently and the results will be revealed soon. It's said to be 98.9 percent accurate, but you be the judge on that.

BFF Patron

It's been claimed that an investigator (if he can even be called that) has called every outpost in the area and asked them if any such attempts were made. He says every single one of them not only said no, but that they investigate everything reported and would never "laugh someone out the door". Additionally, they said every location has video surveillance. General, where did you report this again?

Are you talking about the Cal. Fish and Game element or investigation here?

So you're saying nobody is fessing up to the fact that they showed at his house?

Is this a PI? Investigative Journalist? Other?

Guest BFSleuth

Justin took a polygraph test recently and the results will be revealed soon. It's said to be 98.9 percent accurate, but you be the judge on that.

I'll be sure to print out the polygraph test and keep it next to the "loo" so it can have some use....

http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx

... note this part:

"Polygraph testing has generated considerable scientific and public controversy. Most psychologists and other scientists agree that there is little basis for the validity of polygraph tests. Courts, including the United States Supreme Court (cf. U.S. v. Scheffer, 1998 in which Dr.'s Saxe's research on polygraph fallibility was cited), have repeatedly rejected the use of polygraph evidence because of its inherent unreliability. Nevertheless, polygraph testing continues to be used in non-judicial settings, often to screen personnel, but sometimes to try to assess the veracity of suspects and witnesses, and to monitor criminal offenders on probation. Polygraph tests are also sometimes used by individuals seeking to convince others of their innocence and, in a narrow range of circumstances, by private agencies and corporations.

The development of currently used "lie detection" technologies has been based on ideas about physiological functioning but has, for the most part, been independent of systematic psychological research. Early theorists believed that deception required effort and, thus, could be assessed by monitoring physiological changes. But such propositions have not been proven and basic research remains limited on the nature of deceptiveness. Efforts to develop actual tests have always outpaced theory-based basic research. Without a better theoretical understanding of the mechanisms by which deception functions, however, development of a lie detection technology seems highly problematic.

For now, although the idea of a lie detector may be comforting, the most practical advice is to remain skeptical about any conclusion wrung from a polygraph."

Bart Cutino was with him and he verified for you that it did happen.

What video surveillance?? You mean where Justin would have gone to report what happened? I don't think they keep those kinds of tapes longer than 60 days, if I am not mistaken.

SSR Team

Rick Dyer, Citizen of CA ?

Isn't that the Guy from GA, with the Biscardi stuff ?

Anyway's General, how did you get on with the Polygraph test yesterday ?

Rick Dyer says he's reported Justin to California DFG

ORLY?

So now he's suddenly the purveyor of morals and ethics? Is this not the same person that was exposed as a hoaxer during the "Georgia Boys" freezer incident?

2008 hoax

In August 2008, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer of Georgia announced that they had discovered the carcass of a 7-foot-7-inch, 500-pound Bigfoot-like creature while hiking through the northern mountains of their state. They said they had placed the body in a freezer in an undisclosed location. They also claimed to have seen three similar creatures when they found the body.[9] Tom Biscardi teamed up with Whitton and Dyer to promote the claim that they had a Bigfoot corpse, and promised the media DNA evidence. The three held a press conference in Palo Alto, California, where they showed photographs of the alleged creature. Whitton boasted, “Everyone who has talked down to us is going to eat their words."[10] Biscardi also tried to reassure the media of the corpse's authenticity, saying, "Last weekend, I touched it, I measured its feet, I felt its intestines."[11][not in citation given]

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer have since admitted that it was a rubber costume.[9]

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Tom_Biscardi

Back home in Georgia after their brief moment in the big time, Dyer and Whitton told two Atlanta TV stations Wednesday that the entire affair was a "joke" that got out of hand.

"I just wanted to put out some good news," Dyer told Joanna Massee of WGCL-TV. "People are upset with the war and stuff — what's so bad about Bigfoot? Nobody got hurt."

The men admitted they bought the Sasquatch suit over the Internet, and showed WSB-TV's Mark Winne a Web pageexternal-link.png at TheHorrorDome.Com selling it.

The other unhappy party is Biscardi, who accuses Dyer and Whitton of running off with the $50,000 advance he gave them a week ago. According to an employee of his Searching for Bigfoot company, Biscardi plans to sue.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Rick Dyer is no better than Biscardi himself. I still have trouble figuring those two out. I guess they have popularized Bigfootery in a way though ;)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Rick Dyer LOL! Wow is he full of jealousy or what? First off CFG already talk to Justin. On a side note he works with them from time to time. He has friends there. Brush up Rick on ur tracking skills bro!

Rick Dyer, Citizen of CA ? Isn't that the Guy from GA, with the Biscardi stuff ? Anyway's General, how did you get on with the Polygraph test yesterday ?

I believe he (General) is up in the high Sierras this week....