Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest BFSleuth

My questions about this Rick Dyer thing:

1. RD is now a resident of California? Perhaps he needed a change of venue...

2. Did he really contact California DFG? Based on prior false assertions we could reasonably question his claim....

3. If he did, then do they know who he is? Possibly...

4. If they know who he is, then would they really take any action? "Oh geez, like I'm going to take a flyer on that guy's word...."

SSR Team

My answers BFS would be :

1 ) The Guy's a liar

2 ) The Guy's a liar

3 ) The Guy's a liar

4 ) The Guy's a liar

:)

BFF Patron

When "world's greatest bigfoot hunter" is already taken I suppose?! and you're still full of bullshido.

BFF Patron

^^

Harken back to a post in another thread in another galaxy, far, far away, lol.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch

Yeah that's it. Apparently he's got the evidence we've all been looking for. (not seriously)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Dyer said "and when they go and get a statement from Justin about his shooting a bigfoot, and it turns out to be false, he will....be in trouble." Trouble with who exactly? How would calf. fish and game ever prove he didn't shoot a bf and if he admitts that he in fact did not shoot one, who will he then be in trouble with? Will the BF community chase him down and pelt him to death with copies of the book "enoch". LMAO.

And just for the record folks, he just said that Calf. fish and game will be in close contact with the worlds greatest bigfoot tracker. The thought that he was talking about himself never crossed my mind. I figured they would be reporting to someone else.

Guest BFSleuth

Will the BF community chase him down and pelt him to death with copies of the book "enoch"?

Whaaaattt!!!???

That would damage some valuable books! :D

You know after 105 pages, my opinion on this hasnt changed much at all...

All this great fanfare, and high expectations...?

I dont see this story, and the associated DNA studies being "the" event that establishes a recognized species. Not even close.

The proponents will all howl for it, and the Government people, the media, and "serious" scientists are all going to scoff at the results, whatever they may show- mostly because of the far out story that deals with how the sample was obtained, and because of some peculiarities and traits associated with how the main character has relayed those events.

There's certainly been a few changes to the story since the beginning, mainly dealing with the "why" the creatures were shot question, and regardless of how compelling the story and the people involved are- there are unanswered (or poorly answered) questions that simply stretch and strain the credulity of most reasonable people near to the breaking point.

Me personally, I would never have come forward with a story like this, unless I had something much more amazing in hand than a small chunk of tissue, that while had to come from somewhere, cant be definitively tied to a larger intact specimen.

It is after all quite a bit more than your average, or above average encounter story, is it not ?

After all this time, and especially now, in light of some of the recent interviews, I'm less impressed than ever.

I'll leave it at that.

-A-

I think it was a mistake for Justin to take the lie detector test. It's not going to prove anything. If he fails the sceptics will jump all over it and the believers will state that lie detectors are unreliable. If he passes just the opposite will happen. The only thing he has going for him right now is the samples sent out for independent testing (if they were really sent and he makes the results public). Now if Justin gets the results but starts making excuses why he can't release them, I wouldn't pay anymore attention this ordeal.

BFF Patron

Guest poignant

I posted in the comments section of the bigfoot evidence blog link.

I really hope they were clever enough to take Justin and the Driver up on separate occasions before posting all those photos, just to see if their stories jive or contradict.