Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

General, did the driver of the truck believe in the existence of Bigfoot before this had occurred, or was he like you and never even thought it existed? And also, does the "Patterson gimlin film" creature look like what you shot? The whole clip is on YouTube. I think most bf enthusiasts hold that shot as "the image" of what a bf is. No drawing or sketch, it is a moving sas or a hoax. Thanks for answering my previous questions as well, I apreciate it. Don't worry much about these other guys questioning your motives or hunting experience either. Those are their opinions. And here in Indiana we have a saying "opinions are like a--holes. Everybody has one, and they all stink!"

I don't think your understanding what happened. Nothing was misidentified twice. ill leave it at that. Its written down once already

Yeah; as I suspected - you knew exactly what you were taking aim at and I will posit that if you could have you would have bagged the third one as well!! I can relate to the first event - fog of war (and all that). But then hunting down the other two - perhaps a case of no witnesses, no testimony. If this went down then it is a dark day in BF history!!

Guest General

This part I don't understand, you took the juvenile body and "hid" it. Yet you did not take a landmark to retrieve it in any kind of weather or scenario? So does that mean your first time back you missed it or it was missing?

I knew exactly where I left it I know the area very well. When we came back It was gone. I just put it under the base of a tree inside some thick thick manzinta looking patches and covered it with dirt and branches this took like 30 seconds maybe 90. It wasn't extremely well thought out but it still seems like a good hiding place to me

BFF Patron

General when you say cross between human, ape and boxer. Are you inferring or actually recalling that there were dog-like characteristics besides it's obvious quadrupedal movement(walking/running on four legs)?

Maybe the other young one took the body after you hid it? Or possibly another adult came and took it? It has been speculated that they bury, eat, or sink their dead. Did the younger ones appear to be twins, or was one a little older and bigger than the other? Probably couldn't tell I am guessing.

Guest General

General, did the driver of the truck believe in the existence of Bigfoot before this had occurred, or was he like you and never even thought it existed? And also, does the "Patterson gimlin film" creature look like what you shot? The whole clip is on YouTube.

A lot of my posts you may have to filter just think about the stuff most people think but won't say. I usually say what I'm really thinking so here we go.

I've been asked this a few times and never really answered. All the videos on youtube the marble mountian videos jacob photos the ones from finding bigfoot and bigfootville. Well I usually only have 2 thoughts that go through my head when I see any of these. I look at those and say "ok that's fake and dumb" or "ya right really that could be anything... Come on. Why does every time someone sees a flash or hears a knock or sees dark image do they jump to the conclusion its a bigfoot. no wonder everyone thinks these people are crazy." Sorry...

that said what I saw looked as different from patty as chuck norris and larry the cable guy. So samalier but totally different.

I've come to believe Patty is 100 real. It was so much like that but totally totally different and not even close in apperance. Its real.the squad car on finding bigfoot is real. Everything else? (I havnt seen much. After all this happened I recorded and youtube everything I could find. I'm sure there is lots I haven't seen.) I seriously doubt most of what I've watched to be real like all but patty and squad car. Not saying its all hoaxed just saying its not a bf imo.

Guest General

General when you say cross between human, ape and boxer. Are you inferring or actually recalling that there were dog-like characteristics besides it's obvious quadrupedal movement(walking/running on four legs)?

They walked nothing like dogs. Look at a boxer really close in the face their eyes everything then do that to a black kid and gorrila.somewhere in the middle is what I saw

Guest General

General, did the driver of the truck believe in the existence of Bigfoot before this had occurred, or was he like you and never even thought it existed?

I was side stepping this ?. I don't really enjoy the attention. I figured if I answered some questions people might stop asking about it. That doesn't make sense now that I say it outloud.

Idk the answer to the question above. This is probably going to be very hard for some of you to believe.

We don't talk about what happened. We don't like thinking about it or talking about it. I've never asked him that question. Sure we have talked about what happened briefly but not as much as you would think

Wow. I have always held patty as the only shot that could possibly be real, because technology was not available then to hoax one with that much detail, even with the poor quality film. And this one was skinnier with white or gray hair? Along with many others here I am sure, you are blowing my socks off! Thanks!

Guest General

Again so hard for me to describe it. I need pictures maybe the hotel has a computer ill check. I dscribed it as being 600lbs the color of a pale yote huge but not as wide as some pics I've seen not muscler huge but not fat def not skiny tho. Everyne I've said that to says it doesn't make sense. Huge not fat not muscler wide but not nearly as wide as some recreations. Eventually Ill find a picture and it will all make a lot more sense then this post

Guest slimwitless

General, thanks for answering questions. We all appreciate it.

An anonymous commenter on a bigfoot blog claims he's driven with you to the site of the shootings. Have you read those posts? He's claiming different motivations regarding certain aspects of the story. Obviously, he could be be a hoaxer but there are some corroborating details in his account. In any case, the person would have to be following all of this pretty closely. Can you confirm or deny what he had to say? If you haven't seen the posts I can send the URL in a private message.