Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

The whole BF community - from the doubters through to the true believers. But you know that right? That's why you have a publishing deal in place.

Please don't speak for all of us. I for one only care about the facts!

SSR Team

The whole BF community - from the doubters through to the true believers. But you know that right? That's why you have a publishing deal in place.

Please don't speak for all of us. I for one only care about the facts!

I think Gurumuka is too, hence what he/she's saying..

Thanks again General for posting and answering what you could. We all are fascinated by this and are dying to learn more when you can release it. Be it book or on here or whatever. And again, don't take too much from the critics of your actions. Some say you shouldn't have shot, some say you wanted to shoot, whatever. I think most if us think like I do, and wish since you had one laying in your hands, literally, you would have put it in the truck and called meldrum and this phenomena would be put to bed. But since you were not involved in the bf community at the time, I can't say that I blame you for hiding it. I'm not gonna judge you. I wasn't in your shoes and neither were the others here. Thanks again. This has really been a thread to follow!

Since you got a fairly good view of the juvenile, especially of the one you put in the bush, did you happen to see the teeth at all? A few people, most notable Ostman claimed there canine incisors were fangs or almost miniture tusks, Most sightings don't describe seeing the teeth, given its a juvenile perhaps its teeth hadn't fully developed, But finding out if it had large canines would help determine if they are omnivores or not.

Edited by adam777

Guest General

Hi General,

The 'driver' who was with you on the day is the only one who can directly corroborate your story, but I don't think we have ever heard from him directly. Am I right in this? Is there any way you think you could persuade him to come forward?

I can't comment much on the flesh sample that was sent out, plenty has been said and hinted about by derek, the driver will come forward when the time is right. Lots of people know who the driver is.lots of people have talked to him even derek. He even has a portion of the flesh sample hidden away somewhere. If I asked him to come forward now on here cause its "the right thing to do" he would say why what's in it for me why is it "the right thing to do" why should me and my wife get death threats and nasty emails too. Its not "the right thing to do" imo its not what's best for him and his family, I agree with him. How will any good come out of him coming on here for him? It helps every one of us but him.

He is around when the right people want to talk to him

The town Weavorville has been mentioned a time or 2 in this thread for whatever reason (too lazy to scroll through all the posts to find it's reference). Anyway, I cannot find a Weavorville with an o in the Sierras in either CA or Nevada. There is a Weaverville with an a on CA 299 that runs from Eureka east through Willow Creek (of PG film fame) to Weaverville and onto Redding. I've been there and it is a tight knit, beautiful, fairly isolated town and also in a VERY hot area for Bigfoot.It is in the Klamath Mountains and specifically the Shasta Trinity National Forest Recreation Area. Not suggesting this Weaverville is the location of the shootings, just wondering if this could have been a deliberate misspelling to mislead us to believe there is a town named Weavorville in the Sierras where the shootings occurred. Just curious...............

General- now that your involved with the OP do you think you will continue to work with them in future investigations and research? or is this it?

Guest General

Oh and some people may have fogotten I'm not not not here to convince anyone or make "believers" or show you proof or anything like that. If you don't believe the story that's fine move on.

If your unsure sit around and see what happens.

I knew and felt the frustration a lot of you have gone through and I wanted to be here to answer questions and share something I knew was so important to many of you.

Guest General

General- now that your involved with the OP do you think you will continue to work with them in future investigations and research? or is this it?

They are some good people right there I tell you what.

Yes.ill be there.

I don't think ill have another encounter, ever. But one day I might catch one on film through a trail camera. That's my goal.

General are you kept close in the loop with how the DNA study by Mrs. Ketchum is going? I'm not looking for answers I'm just curious if your sitting around like us twiddling thumbs waiting for feedback, although I suppose your already quite sure this animal exists with or without the DNA results.

Edited by adam777

Guest General

Lay off the detective work. I was just saying I never said where it was. That was my only point in naming a random city. Location imo is not significant to these postings at this time imo. ca/nevada boarder is true. High up. Detailed maps are suppose to be in the book.

SSR Team

Yes not perfct but the best out of any of those from what I saw

There's some great drawing on their General, maybe when you have a bit more time you'll get to have a look at them in a bit more detail, i bet it'd be worth it.. :thumbsup: