Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

SSR Team

Everyone wants to act like this is all about money. If there is money to be made doing this I haven't seen any of it yet.

You will do General, don't worry about that..;)

I don't know General, I'm kind of ambivalent about the circumstances of how you shot the bigfoot family. I'm one of the few on here that had a family member that DID NOT have a peaceful encounter with a sasquatch so I would have shot it if I couldn't have gotten away. The picture you chose matches pretty close to what my father described. Did you notice their hands? What did the hands look like?

Guest General

Black hands cusions like dogs broken paws with fingers. Imagen a black hand so caulised they are like paws/cusions with fingers. pictures of that will have to be in the book forsure. Those I got a very very good look at. Burned in my mind.

The ran faster then a hog when you shoot at them. so around around 40 miles per hour cause I believe pigs do around 33.

Yes meat eaters (deer forsure) and berries.I know I saw their crap

General, based on what you've experienced, would you now assume that BF is THE top predator in the woods? More so than the bear?

Guest General

Mountain lions on the other hand, just cause they take you by suprise they bother me a bunch. With a squatch who knows what will happen next. I feel they mean people no harm tho (98 percent of the time) that's just an opinion tho

SSR Team

What sort of Size & Age would you say the little one's were General, just roughly ??

& how big were the Feet, on eithe rthe little on'e sor the big one ??

SSR Team

A Tonne of questions, sorry.. :D

Fair play to you thoguh for trying to answer a lot of them...

Cant remeber where on this thread I read about the caliber used. Having hunted big game all over the north american contenant and on a swat team for 16 years I would just like to back up General on the 25 06 caliber issue. Remeber he reloads his own cartidges. Meaning he can load them basically to magnum specs if he wants. Its all about the bullet (meaning the actual projectile) you use loading the cartridge. 25 06 loaded with the proper bullet and pushing the powder load to magnum specs is more than enough to bring down any animal in North America. Might not stop 'em in their tracks every time but sure enough will bring them down in short order.