Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest General

HG,

You might be missing my point, which is I don't care if he shot Bigfoot. What concerns me is he shot at all at a bipedal humanoid when his spotter was saying don't shoot. It's a safety, bad judgement issue IMO. Let's review somthing is walking towards you on two legs with it's arms up, your partner says don't shoot, this person shoots anyway! Opps look another one pop (two down) oh well let's just call it a day! They ain't bears just bigfoots, let's go..... Don't even get me started on that part of the story :)

Anybody remember somebody by the name swamp bandit???

If you are implying or insuinuaiting I made a mistake

Congratulations caption obvious. High five. Slap...

I thought we were past that point.

Guest tpick

HG,

You might be missing my point, which is I don't care if he shot Bigfoot. What concerns me is he shot at all at a bipedal humanoid when his spotter was saying don't shoot. It's a safety, bad judgement issue IMO. Let's review somthing is walking towards you on two legs with it's arms up, your partner says don't shoot, this person shoots anyway! Opps look another one pop (two down) oh well let's just call it a day! They ain't bears just bigfoots, let's go..... Don't even get me started on that part of the story :)

Anybody remember somebody by the name swamp bandit???

But.... isn't that an issue for another forum? With all due respect, isn't this forum ABOUT "if he shot bigfoot?" :)

No noises once they were hit.

Didn't feel one way or the other on strength it was basically parolized by then.

Haven't seen youtub vocals. Will check that out once on a computer.

So by paralyzed, you mean it was still alive when you got to it? I had read somewhere on here where the little one rolled down to you.

I think the question is valid about proper hunting techniques but I want to caution everyone about remaining civil to each other. There is a right way and a wrong way to make a point or ask a question.

General, did you get a chance to see their eyes? Were they similar to ours with a black pupil, colored iris and the rest white?

Guest General

I answered a few ?s in pm's I don't know how to word it in a way it won't be removed by mods and get point accross.

Didn't smell like sewage or ass hole. Bad body odor x12 mixed with a coyote. Stayed on my hands for days. Touching flesh sample will do it too.

Hey General,

How is this rendering in comparison to the facial features you had witnessed? This is from the Owen Caddy PGF microscopic analysis that resolves an outline of the face of Patty. To me this is ape, human and boxer esque.

Cheers

post-115-049878500 1312686438_thumb.jpg

Guest tpick

I answered a few ?s in pm's I don't know how to word it in a way it won't be removed by mods and get point accross.

Didn't smell like sewage or ass hole. Bad body odor x12 mixed with a coyote. Stayed on my hands for days. Touching flesh sample will do it too.

I think odor may be the universal description in all bonafide sightings. I don't believe I have ever been close to one because I have never smelled anything close to that bad.... well... except for some Razorback fans..... JUST KIDDING!!

Guest slimwitless

General, have you been contacted by any major media outlets? I'm sure you're aware things are going to get crazy once the DNA study is released. I get the feeling you're not one for the spotlight. Are you ready?

Ya that's pretty close that picture right there. Ill do better once at a computer

And here is another interesting one to take a look at..

post-115-022028100 1312687411_thumb.jpg

General, when they ran, did it seems like they held their arms at their sides or did they fully swing them like we do?