Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest General

I'm trying to find a good way of saying what I'm trying to say without looking like a greedy selfish ass hole.

Yes still alive when I got to it. I don't want to talk about it would be my short answer, I don't want to talk about any of it and that's all I have done today. I'm not trying to play the victim or act like I'm still crying about what happened cause I'm not. I don't feel lucky to be "that guy". Given the chance I would have rather sat at home that day instead of went hunting.

I've meat face to face and discribed every bloody second in extreme detail with many of the best reseachers out there. Its all documented and will be released I believe soon. A lot of you guys are asking for details. Trust me when I say you will hear more then you want to about what really happened up there once the dna study is released. I don't plan on describing it again in that much detail, so please don't ask. It will be in the book. As I've said before I don't come out of this looking like a really great guy or a hero, just a normal person faced with a choice. Put in my shoes I'm not saying all or any of you would shoot (tho many of you might. Who knows till you've been there) but unless you could be put in my state of mind (I was not a skeptic, cause that implies you have actaully heard people talk about this as if they think it could possibly be real.)

I didn't know anyone believed in bigfoot.. it was no different then a unicorn to me. If you could go into my state of mind then you really can't say what you might do.

It was a gory mess. There is much more to the story but the basis of the story is there between these posts and what's on the olympic projects website. In the end once the story in all its details have been released you'll hopefully feel as if you were right there beside me on that mountian. Wait a minute. Put the word not in between "hopefully" and "feel".

Someone better with words then me will take you on the journey there.

Guest General

Head is pretty close to picture most recently posted. Didn't notice the arms one way or another when running. idk

Guest tpick

I'm trying to find a good way of saying what I'm trying to say without looking like a greedy selfish ass hole.

Yes still alive when I got to it. I don't want to talk about it would be my short answer, I don't want to talk about any of it and that's all I have done today. I'm not trying to play the victim or act like I'm still crying about what happened cause I'm not. I don't feel lucky to be "that guy". Given the chance I would have rather sat at home that day instead of went hunting.

I've meat face to face and discribed every bloody second in extreme detail with many of the best reseachers out there. Its all documented and will be released I believe soon. A lot of you guys are asking for details. Trust me when I say you will hear more then you want to about what really happened up there once the dna study is released. I don't plan on describing it again in that much detail, so please don't ask. It will be in the book. As I've said before I don't come out of this looking like a really great guy or a hero, just a normal person faced with a choice. Put in my shoes I'm not saying all or any of you would shoot (tho many of you might. Who knows till you've been there) but unless you could be put in my state of mind (I was not a skeptic, cause that implies you have actaully heard people talk about this as if they think it could possibly be real.)

I didn't know anyone believed in bigfoot.. it was no different then a unicorn to me. If you could go into my state of mind then you really can't say what you might do.

It was a gory mess. There is much more to the story but the basis of the story is there between these posts and what's on the olympic projects website. In the end once the story in all its details have been released you'll hopefully feel as if you were right there beside me on that mountian. Wait a minute. Put the word not in between "hopefully" and "feel".

Someone better with words then me will take you on the journey there.

Can't wait to buy that book. Thanks General and have a good night.

General,

Got it. Thanks for sharing what you have thus far! I'm blown away by your experience. It would be impossible to imagine what I would have done in your place. I'm frankly surprised that there are so many that seem to KNOW what they would or would not have done had it been them. Hang tough!

I'm looking forward to hearing all the details when they are released.

Thanks again,

Sincerely,

Michael

Guest General

I'm not exiting the forum entirely but I am taking a huge step back. I am done with the ? and a for now and I will be posting much much less. You guys have been really great and respectful, I apperiate finally getting some posetive feedback both on this thread and in pm. I thank you for that. There is a lot of people saying I have said way way too much already, and that is true but they are not my main concern, to be honest I just want a break from thinking about bigfoot in general.

Don't believe all the rumours you hear. The driver has my best interest and I his. He will come forward at some point but hasn't at all yet. In the mean time I can be reached by pm but don't be suprised if I don't respond, I am sorry for that. You can also contact derek randles on here or the olympic projects website.

I hope I was able to give some of you some closure.

Everything else the details, location, book ect will be released soon.

I wish you all the best in the world.

Good luck to you General. I look forward to reading that book when it comes out, but in the meantime, take care of yourself and always put your best interests first.

I actaully can't comment on that for now

im guessing from that answer, that is a yes, it was pregnant, otherwise a no answer would not have given too much imfo away.

general, thanks for all the details, it has been a great read.

can u say whether the book will be coming out with, or after the dna results are published?

Edited by lil foot

Admin

General,

Thank You for your participation. I'm a skeptic and I'm not convinced this event happened, but I hope it did and I have an open mind. Hopefully I'll have to change my opinion when more information is released.

In the mean time, assuming your story is true and your samples become evidence, I thank you for shooting these animals. You have done a great service to science and the species.

Even though you think not, they would be protected. You would be responsible for officially discovering and saving a new species, a great judgement call when you pulled that trigger IMO.

Just don't do it again.

Edited by gigantor

Guest tracker

Put in my shoes I'm not saying all or any of you would shoot (tho many of you might. Who knows till you've been there)

That's the truth. Until you've been there opinions and posturing mean little.

Odd that we have so many experts that's never had an encounter? huh.gif

JMO like it or not, tracker dry.gif

General,

If and when you do come back, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for having the balls to share your experience. It takes a lot of guts to talk about what happened to you, and thank you for putting up with everyone's questions/criticisms.

I have a couple of questions for you, if you can answer them. If not, I understand.

#1) We all know the adult you shot was female. As for the juvenile, when you were hiding the body, were you able to tell the sex of it? Or were the reproductive organs not readily apparent?

#2) You say the female had her hands over her head, and was waving them. How was she waving them? Was she crossing her arms repeatedly, or was it a backwards/forwards type of motion? The reason I ask this is that, by crossing her arms, most of us would recognize that as a "stop", or warning type of signal. Backwards and forwards motion, to me at least, would indicate a threatening manner.

If you can reply, thank you, in advance.

Chris

General- Has the Ca. DFG contacted you? Respectfully sir, have notorized any of your statements or do you intend to? Also about the Bigfoot, you stated that the little one was 40lbs. but that you thought it was getting to close. What friegtened you about that? How was intimidated you? Did you ever think about shooting the rifle in the air as a warning? ptangier

General- Has the Ca. DFG contacted you? Respectfully sir, have notorized any of your statements or do you intend to? Also about the Bigfoot, you stated that the little one was 40lbs. but that you thought it was getting to close. What friegtened you about that? How was intimidated you? Did you ever think about shooting the rifle in the air as a warning? ptangier

I think the General has decided to take a break for now. Just so things won't get lost in the shuffle, hold your questions for when or if he returns. I imagine we will continue to discuss and speculate about the situation in this thread and your questions may be missed.