Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

I'm waiting to see what they say too, Susie. I googled it, and it wasn't PG. But I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. So what are you referring to?

SSR Team

It's the Facebook Page called Bigfoot ( Public Figure ) i believe Ladies, why it has the second FB when it's referred to i don't know...

I'm thinking someone is trying to slip something nasty by me but they will always fail. smiley-taunt002.gif

But I'll wait until they get around to explaining it, I could be wrong.

Guest HairyGreek

It's the Facebook Page called Bigfoot ( Public Figure ) i believe Ladies, why it has the second FB when it's referred to i don't know...

Find Bigfoot Facebook page. You will see lots of there "analysis" vids in the photos and videos section. I knew B would get a kick out of it as we both think they can be somewhat foolish.

https://www.facebook.com/FindBigfoot

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest HairyGreek

double post. I will use it to say "LOL" at Jodie's last post! :lol:

Edited by HairyGreek

SSR Team

Oh OK, well who knew? That's not what the Urban Dictionary said it was, but like Susie, I'm going to go check it out. :)

:D

I had to Google it in the end Jodie as you lost me, i'd be amazed if they people weren't referring to my abbreviation as opposed to the one that could be googled, which i wouldn't advise many to actually worry about or in fact look for.. :D

I'm waiting to see what they say too, Susie. I googled it, and it wasn't PG. But I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. So what are you referring to?

Yikes, Thankfully I did not look that up if I am understanding your post correctly!

Yikes Thrice!!

The saddest thing is that USED to be some kid with an awesome sense of humor doing updates ever couple of days from the big guy's point of view. Like "Bigfoot wonders if it was the third beer or the fourth?" Like little excerpts out of Bigfoot's day. It was classic. Now it's an ... interesting... site devoted to any and every video out there.

Tim B.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Facebook Find Bigfoot NOT Facebook ****buddies? Is that what all the tittering is over?

Well, I never.... :lol: You kids and your newfangled Urban Dictionary...

Go ahead and warn me, Jodie if I am over the line and derailing the thread...it was worth it...Apologies, though.

I digress.

Or just remove this post, mid-titter....

Edited by notgiganto

BFF Patron

Yes, FB/FB lol, very innocent Bigfoot site about coned heads, Ostman's pads and seeing fingers/toes when a pixel is all I can see!

Classic site for the BF enthusiast on crack, j/k. :lol: