Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Hey, while you're here- when was the first time that you thought "Bigfoot" during this whole incident? I know that when you first spotted it until you shot it you were thinking "monster" and that's all your mind was processing. I also know that you said you had never really considered Bigfoot before this and never knew anyone actually believed in it, so it wasn't on your mind at all. At what point did you actually put 2 and 2 together and consider that what you shot was a Bigfoot?

I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Google "Facebook Find Bigfoot." They 'examine' various internet vids of BF, and seem to find him in almost every one, always saying that the vid "confirms on this or that," oftentimes "confirming" that it really is BF on the weakest of vids/blobsquatches...They do a good job finding the gems, I'll give them that. Take from them what you will, and all with a grain of salt...I would not be shocked if one day something crazy good turns up, but until then....bless their pea-pickin' hearts. All MHO, of course...

Did ya see my question for you a few posts back, General? About how far you were from your truck when you took your shots? Thanks for answering (if you answer, or if you do/cannot, thanks for joining discussion)!

Edited to to add that this was all my opinion on FB/FB...and to clarify thanks so as not to seem snarky

Edited by notgiganto

Guest General

I was still touching the vehicle for the first shot second perhaps 150 yards. 2 minutes between last shot and kid expiring. Snow not on the ground at time of shooting it snowed a short time later. Sorry there is just too many ?s to answer tonight. I normally don't have the free time I have had the last few days to answer ?s online. If you have something eating at you feel free to pm me if I can answer I probably will

Guest General

Idk if I really thought "bigfoot" till the kid was on the ground. Just thought wtf weird creatures. Again I hadn't really heard of bigfoot

I was still touching the vehicle for the first shot second perhaps 150 yards. 2 minutes between last shot and kid expiring. Snow not on the ground at time of shooting it snowed a short time later. Sorry there is just too many ?s to answer tonight. I normally don't have the free time I have had the last few days to answer ?s online. If you have something eating at you feel free to pm me if I can answer I probably will

Thanks for answering.

Guest Strick

I was actually banned from FBFB for being under-earnest...... <_<

Kudos to Jodie for teaching me new dirty abbreviations in line with her moderating role :rolleyes:

I saw a post that the book would be out in a month or so? Can you verify the release date? And is it going to correspond with the larger Ketchum DNA study release?

Idk if I really thought "bigfoot" till the kid was on the ground. Just thought wtf weird creatures. Again I hadn't really heard of bigfoot

That really doesn't make a lot of sense, you hadn't heard of Bigfoot? And your supposed to be a woodsman of sorts? I thought BF was a well known issue in the USA, where have you been?

At this stage you haven't shown one ounce of credible evidence to support this tale, until then I feel that its total BS

Edited by Jodie
edited for compliance with forum rules.

My speculation is that maybe the Ketchum thing was going to be released last fall, then DR carries in a chunk and it obviously had to be included in the study. That would be the additional sample we heard about. I am losing patience with this thing, and I have only been closely following for several months. I can imagine the people who are tied in and also those of you who have years invested following the big hairy guy.

Guest gershake

The saddest thing is that USED to be some kid with an awesome sense of humor doing updates ever couple of days from the big guy's point of view. Like "Bigfoot wonders if it was the third beer or the fourth?" Like little excerpts out of Bigfoot's day. It was classic. Now it's an ... interesting... site devoted to any and every video out there.

Tim B.

I believe you're mixing up something here. There's FaceBook Find Bigfoot and there's the other one with the small daily updates from the life of bigfoot, those are two separate things. :) Although I haven't gotten any updates from the humourous one in a while, I wonder whether it's still around, that was awesome...

That really doesn't make a lot of sense, you hadn't heard of Bigfoot? And your supposed to be a woodsman of sorts? I thought BF was a well known issue in the USA, where have you been?

At this stage you haven't shown one ounce of credible evidence to support this tale, until then I feel that its total BS

He's not saying he hadn't heard of BF. He's saying he never gave the subject any thought. He thought it was akin to unicorns and fairies. He made that point a couple of pages back in this thread. I know plenty of hunters who think the whole idea of BF is ridiculous, and it would be the last thing they would consider if they came across a large unidentified animal in the woods.

Edited by Jodie
edited original qoute

My speculation is that maybe the Ketchum thing was going to be released last fall, then DR carries in a chunk and it obviously had to be included in the study. That would be the additional sample we heard about.

I think this is a pretty good observation, although Dr. Ketchum did say in October last year that she anticipated a release date of Spring, 2011. The sample from DR and General could have been a game-changer and delayed it even longer.

So the last straw for you regarding his credibility was that he didn't believe in Bigfoot? :lol:

Edited by Jodie
edited original qoute