Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

PT,

We are on the same page my friend! But the fourm seems to have forgotten or some members haven't seen the extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof! If someone puts it in writing it must be true or you and I have to prove it can't be true! Now that's a big pile of something to analyze!

Cervelo, I can tell you now (especially as a moderator and seeing behind the veil) that this statement is certainly not true.

Without this getting into public discussion of rules- I'd say the main problem is that the call for "extraordinary proof" is not always done in a polite way. It often times also mocks or casts aspersions on the one making the "extraordinary claims".

When done correctly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with any BFF member asking questions, and making statements about whether they are "buying" or not.

Oh, and on a side note (to all) the word ass is allowed on here (as are a couple of other "mild" ones) If you type an expletive and post- and it shows up as little **** (stars)- that means its been filtered, and you shouldnt use symbols to try to re-insert it.. (that's a no-no and will get you in trouble due to new rules put into effect by the Steering Committee).

Ok.. back to the subject on hand...

ART

Guest RioBravo

Prag, another great answer but you're still missing my point. I've done all the sleuthing on this story that I need to do. I can't prove it anymore in either direction. If I've been mislead it's my fault. I don't think the Generals going to come forward at this point with some huge revelation and say aw shucks, I was just funnin ya! If this whole story turned out to be crap guess what, there's still a flesh sample in the study, and like I said, I do know the results of that sample. I do believe the General. When all this is said and done, if I end up with egg on my face, I'll get a towel and wipe it off, regroup and start again.

DR

For those incapable of reading between the lines, Derek is saying the flesh sample came back as "bigfoot."

I'm training for a dirt bike race for the next three days. I haven't raced for five years so God help me!! lol I'll be away from the computer Saturday through Monday. If there are any new questions I'll try to answer them when I return.

DR

With the info coming out about an October conference regarding BF revelations does that mean an October release of the Sierra findings also?

Is it October when we hear and read about everything?

OFF TOPIC:

Please be sure to have a grand time, and I hope that you win or place in the top 3, but however it ends, have fun and stay safe.

Question: Did you win or place? :D

RioBravo, I find it so funny that some people haven't "gotten" that part of Dereks post he has clearly said many times he knows the results and believes General. Without directly saying it he is stating the results proved it was no hoax, nor misidentification. So the only thing we can really comment on at this point is whether its all true, which makes no sense as to why these guys would be making this all up, especially Derek who seems to be a well respected guy around the community.

We've been waiting for a long time for this proof, suddenly now a couple more months seems intolerable?

Point taken Jodie. I don't have any problem talking about most things. I won't talk about the right and wrongs of it anymore. If the General wants to that's up to him. With Prag I can't get a point in edgewise. He and I have been back and forth on a couple different subjects and it's a waste of time to me. I don't need people pointing out the flaws in my research, I know what they are. I'm not perfect, never claimed to be.

I can't talk about any DNA results period.

I can't speak to the sex of the adult.

I can't talk about the exact location.

I can't speak of the exact time the paper will be out, because I don't know.

Beyond that, I think most other things are fair game.

DR

Derek:

Here is one very "to the point" question that might take the pressure off and avoid the continued game of 20 questions.

(It's so simple...it's stupid)

Given what you know about the DNA testing results, and acknowledging that you cannot reveal specifics about what you know about the testing results, will the specific research surrounding the Sierra Shooting finally provide irrefutable evidence that there is in fact a real flesh and blood creature, commonly referred to as Sasquatch, which does actually exist?

Yes or No.

Notice, I carefully crafted that question so as not to violate any of the above mentioned bullet points and hopefully to cut right to the chase.

Edited by slabdog

Following everything Derek has said, remeber this he knows the results of the DNA testing! that says everything about whats coming out. Meaning it shows proof of a real live breathing living unknow species.

Guest RioBravo

RioBravo, I find it so funny that some people haven't "gotten" that part of Dereks post he has clearly said many times he knows the results and believes General. Without directly saying it he is stating the results proved it was no hoax, nor misidentification. So the only thing we can really comment on at this point is whether its all true, which makes no sense as to why these guys would be making this all up, especially Derek who seems to be a well respected guy around the community.

We've been waiting for a long time for this proof, suddenly now a couple more months seems intolerable?

I know, haha!

We basically have the answer we've been waiting for: bigfoot exists.

All that's left is the waiting.

People should embrace the suspense, it's called foreplay!

Edited by RioBravo

Now waitaminute....

As much as I like foreplay AND Derek... (shudder...that didn't come out the way I intended)...that's not what Derek said.

he said:

still a flesh sample in the study, and like I said, I do know the results of that sample.

Now I am not going to go and violate a recent mod rule or anything by restating my question above, which I am pretty sure - although skirting the edges - does not violate the NDA points previously explained by Derek. But I still think think it is a good, fair and valid question that will help release the pressure out of the ballon.

I trust him and if he says that the proof is there, I will believe him.

Guest RioBravo

Now waitaminute....

As much as I like foreplay AND Derek... (shudder...that didn't come out the way I intended)...that's not what Derek said...

Haha! Nicely put.

Yes, I know that's not what Derek said, but he can't say that. He'll blow the NDA.

You're active in all the Ketchum/Erickson threads. You know what he's hinting at.

I know, haha!

Honey, After 30+ years of "foreplay", I'm ready for the "Main Event" sooner rather then later.

This all started for me with the Patty Film and my daddy talking about some wonderful events to soon happen in regards to Patty. I think that he had an encounter or knew someone trustworthy who had had an encounter.

Surprisingly some students of his left our home one evening after some gathering of some sort for the students, and on their way home the group ran into a UFO landing. Scared them to death. Told my dad about the event.

Scary world sometimes out there, way out there..... :blink:

Honey, After 30+ years of "foreplay", I'm ready for the "Main Event" sooner rather then later.

Hope you're happy with yourself Rio....

Look what you started....

Way too much pent up sasqexual tension around this place....

;)

Edited by slabdog

Hope you're happy with yourself Rio....

Look what you started....

Way too much pent up sasqexual tension around this place....

;)

What can you expect when our best footage features a nekkid Patty sauntering, flouncing, walking away and then delivering that over-the-shoulder "come hither" look of hers?

What can you expect when our best footage features a nekkid Patty sauntering, flouncing, walking away and then delivering that over-the-shoulder "come hither" look of hers?

uh-oh, the PG-F just went from" PG "to rated " R"cool.gif