Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Slabdog said,

"Getting resolution to this phenomenon will require real money and real science."

But isn't that exactly what is going on now, with the OP and the EP? Seem like there's a lot of both being thrown at this.

Agreed! But we still don't have a body...living or dead....the ultimate proof.

ahh the dna projects, kinda like our own little soap opera, "general bigfoot" or "as the sas turns"laugh.gif

seriously though, slabs got a valid point about the body thing, but if this turns out to really be the big deal,it might give science

a starting point.........but only time will tell, sit back relax & let it all play out.

IOW, if this were a personalized license plate it could be W8 & Cwink.gif

SSR Team

Ok Derek or General- Did the bigfoot child have ears? Reason I ask, is we are discussing the telepathy issue in another thread. One of the other mods found some research regarding cochlear implants for the deaf and evidently there are some ranges of infrasound that can stimulate the EMF field in the temporal lobes to create the perception of hearing. I know the General said they chattered like deaf people but I don't recall if he mentioned anything looking like ears on the creature.

What Thread Jodie ??

What Thread Jodie ??

It is Para Ape's thread "Evidence that Bigfoot is Paranormal", The article is on page 2, I believe. The thread has drifted a bit away from "telepathy/hearing bigfoot in your head" subject.

Now this has been bothering me for a awhile since this been out and that is about that small bigfoot that rolled to the feet of hunter1.

General or Derek

I am not sure if this is covered by your NDA or what ,But you did make it public knowledge on your web sight about that small one that fell to hunter1s's feet and that he lifted it up and placed it in the bushes or it said something to that effect. Now this question goes to General: is there any other reason other then that you two were getting nervous that you could not have easily brought back that smaller body? When the body rolled to your feet was there something that scared you about it that you had to place it back? Yes ,No ,or ignore it does not matter. I am glad that there was DNA collected and being tested and that it is being cataloged. How else will something exist.I just feel that a Big mistake was made by not grabbing that body when it was so close .After all who would have cared if it was just an animal.No big deal if it was just a animal and the world would have had thier glimpse at what America's ape looks like even if it was a small one.It was at your feet and people are still going to want a body.I am sorry but it could have been stopped with that body.

Derek

Thank you for your answers. Hope the answers to this riddle are the right ones. Hey it is a process to this madness so to say and Sass well at least you know the results and look forward to hearing them soon.

General

You know what i have to say about that is this and what that wrestler always says on Monday night wrestling "****" I would have never have shot it but you did ok. Because it might bring some closesure in my case not alot but some.I wish you would have picked up that body though. Thank You and look forward to hearing the results.My encounters were cool and i feel good about this since now i do not feel like i am a crazy person no more.Thanks

Just looked too human

Thanks for answering this because I was just about to take a wild stab and say the exact thing.

So for everyone asking why he didn't throw the body on the truck, imagine for a second you shooting something that's hairy and a bit frightening and then having it at your feet and you get a good look at it.....through the hair! What you would see is a very human looking child....it would shake you to the core and the LAST thing you'd be thinking about is throwing it on your truck.....UNLESS killing one was your intention.

In a sense, I'd guess you guy's were in shock. I've been in situations such as yours and I know of the shock your body and mind feel.

So for everyone asking why he didn't throw the body on the truck, imagine for a second you shooting something that's hairy and a bit frightening and then having it at your feet and you get a good look at it.....through the hair! What you would see is a very human looking child....it would shake you to the core and the LAST thing you'd be thinking about is throwing it on your truck.....UNLESS killing one was your intention.

Delta:

Not taking a shot at the General here....everyone responds differently to stress...and maybe I'm about to say what I going to say because I'm a father...but if I was looking at a mortally wounded creature that reminded me of a child, I think I would throw it in the truck and haul ass into town to try to get medical attention.

Even if I thought it "might be" dead.

Again, if this really happened, I'm sure the General feels bad enough about the whole ordeal as it is.

I'm not trying to pile on.

I'm simply responding to your post and I would wager to guess I'm not alone in my beliefs.

General, Derek, or anybody do you have a theory as to why the bigfoot was moving towards the truck with it's arms in the air? I think I've heard people say it was probably protecting the kids, but wasn't it about 100 yards away? Why wouldn't it just hide or run? It seems very strange and I can't really figure out what it was thinking, but I'm very curious.

Has it never seen a human or vehicle and thought it was some sort of animal so it was scaring it away? It still seems like it would just hide because a vehicle would be a pretty large animal. 100 yards is a long ways away too. This particular bigfoot obviously didn't get the memo that humans have guns and you should stay away from them.

This to me is one of the most puzzling things about the whole story because it seems very out of character and wouldn't even make since for any animal to do at 100 yards away.

SSR Team

Delta:

Not taking a shot at the General here....everyone responds differently to stress...and maybe I'm about to say what I going to say because I'm a father...but if I was looking at a mortally wounded creature that reminded me of a child, I think I would throw it in the truck and haul ass into town to try to get medical attention.

Even if I thought it "might be" dead.

Again, if this really happened, I'm sure the General feels bad enough about the whole ordeal as it is.

I'm not trying to pile on.

I'm simply responding to your post and I would wager to guess I'm not alone in my beliefs.

You most certainly are NOT alone in your beliefs..